The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!
Re: Sensual Intro our Pretty, Sexually Attractive, Pleasurable, Sensuous Lover, Yesi

Not available

Last edited by SensualFeel; 01-08-2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!
Re: Sensual Intro our Pretty, Sexually Attractive, Pleasurable, Sensuous Lover, Yesi

Available for booking
Old 18-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
Esprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR - Yesi from Sensual

The place was pretty easy to find. reached and a petite girl opened the door. minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.

immediately get to business. stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. shower was pretty SOP. action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. then its my turn to pleasure her. immediately went south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary. then doggy. perhaps dry spell for too long. immediately unload when inside her.

quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. after awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. bbbj then caps on. starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. then doggy for 10mins. finished up with hj.

overall experience - 7/10

will try other gems from mamasan. 2 new gems coming!

A very nice one, thanks bro sensual.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Tonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
tried yesi last week:

looks: 6/10 (ok looking but with some pimples. quite similiar to posted photo)
body: 8/10 (abit of tummy fats but nice C boobs and a big curvy ass perfect for doggie which i love)
bj: 8.5/10 (great suction and balls licking)
fj: 7/10 (tight and nice moans. loud whe she senses you are cumming)
GFE: 7/10 (very good english. chatted for awhile between 1st and 2nd)

overall: 7/10 (value for money considering the damage. skills and body not bad but dont expect a super chiobu)
Old 19-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 20-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 21-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 21-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 22-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 23-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 24-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 24-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Yesi her last night, was given the room number upon arrival.

Once in the rm, she waste no time to strip. 34C+ boobs, smooth complexion, We went to shower together. I cant wait for action to start in the shower as she has a slim figure with a trimmed pussy.

After the shower, told her to seat beside mi and tcss for a while, she told me she was from puket. She then started to catbath mi and then bbbj me, her bbbj was damn good, very deep, very long and very sexy and very power. she then ride on mi and started to pump. we change several postition till I cum.

2nd shot start after we shower she give me the super bbbj again and i feel hard again. we start with doggy and then after 10 mins, i cum all my sperm in the condom.

Overall very good attitude and takes her time.

Looks: 7 (Above avg)
Complexion: tanned
Boobs: 7 (c+ cup, quite a handful )
Body : 7.5 (slim) Ht 158, 43kg
BBBJ: 7 (good suction, and deep throat)
FJ: 7 (tight and wet)
Damage: 2 shots as mention by okt
RTF: maybe

Thanks okt sensual for arrangement
Old 25-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 25-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 26-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1