The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
Lancer81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancer81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I am Going insane

Dear to all the bros here, something terrible happen to me. I had a gf for 1 yr plus, everything was going very smoothly, till I started working. I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her. Her answer was alwats a no no. Telling me that she will never do this type of thing. Until there was a time when I was too busy with my work and also a minor quarrel which lead us to cold war for a week.

It so happen that she was angry, meet a guy frm a website and sex with him. After that, she felt so ashame and admit telling me that she had a ONS. She told me she did it in a moment of folly. I was in rage, I cannot take the truth, my own GF being screwed by a stranger. How can I accept it. I was in a dying state. So we broke up after this. After that, she had another sex session with the guy. Total of 2 times. She says that since cannot slavage already, wat more shall she care doing another time. Another month pass by, I felt that I really love her too much. And she is too honest le. If she dnt love me, why shall she beg me to return instead. Bros here, i really need ur advice. I do admit that I have neglected her. And nw, shes the 1 that deciding if she wanna patch back, nt me. I am willing to accept her

1) Shall I patch back with her?
2) Is there really a moment of folly to do such acts?
3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.
4)Do sex and love links together for gals?
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?
Old 03-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
weiwei33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am Going insane

Ask yourself do you still love her ? A lot of person can Forgive but not Forget !!! Its like a crack on the glass , u can patch it back but the crack is there .... in future when you two qurreal this will be the leading fire .... If you can accept this fact then go ahead , patch back with her. But deep in your heart you tend not to trust her anymore ....[sometime its like having a time bomb beside you coz you dun noe when it will burst again ... further more you cant use all your time keeping ur eyes on her 24 hrs ... All is about Fate .. if she is yours she will be yours , if not she is not yours even if you do a thousand touching thing she will still left you one day ... Let your heart do the thinking ...good luck
Old 03-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
Lancer81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancer81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

True bro, I can forgive, but cannot forget, but I just buay gan sim to let go like that, u undrestand my plight
Old 03-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

speaking from experience, MOVE ON and nvr look back. it wont work if u cant swallow ur own pride having ur woman being screwed TWICE by a stranger. time will heal ur pain and pls be strong.

PM me if u need some words of console

jimbo
Old 03-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Agony is here to voice out my 2 cents....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer81
I'll not.... she can do it once, she can do it twice behind u. I'm a MCP on this.

Quote:
Women control better than men in sex but sometime it is the lust that over control her.

Quote:
3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.
Wake up my friend, u r crazy to allow her to have sex with another guy... if u dun mind u can intro her to me.

Quote:
Sex is purely to sextify each other without feeling. We say having sex with WL n not making love with WL.

Quote:
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?
a)Go GL find a decent f.
b)Download a Jap AV to pcc

Normal ppl will get furious abt it but u r exceptional......
Old 03-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Bro what happen if ur ex have sex with that guy again? Will u forgive her again? Can she give u commitment she will never do it again? Can u forget everything and never bring it up again? Bro if these things happen again u will only hurt urself deeper and deeper...
Old 03-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
weiwei33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are the one that got to screw twice with two different chio bu and tell her now you are leaving her .. I am very sure you wont buay gan sim anymore coz u r the Winner oredi ....
Old 03-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

give her one more chance..
Old 03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Just follow your heart and u will know the answer ......

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her.
To ERR is human, to FORGIVE is Divine!

You have stated that you had always fantasia that your GF have ONS and now it actually happens and you cannot accept the fact.

Whether to patch up with her or not, its all up to you. If you really loved her and can accept the fact that she had went to bed with another man, you should patch up with her. If not than, move on.

A moment of folly are nothing but excuses. Lust play an important part in it.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
orifix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays can still find virgin? --> Very very difficult.

Can marry non virgin? --> Of course!

Learning that your gf is having an affair with another person while still in a relationship with you, should you consider patching up?
--> NO.

Ask yourself, is there a diff between you knowing your gf not virgin before you guys are together and during you guys are together?
--> Big difference!

We can accept fact that intimacy happens during a relationship and there are bounds to be more than one relaltionship in every person. So we can accept stuff like not virgin.. bla bla.

But if ur gf is having affair when u guys are still together... will develop repercussions and is not healthy for future relation development.

E.g. Whenever quarrels or arguments were to arise, such incident will comes into your mind.. and if u cant control, u will use it against her.

My suggestions is to move on and start a new relationship clean.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a close friend during study days..

Her bf tht time in army.. tink in some special unit...
n thus, less time to b together...

so she two time him... not once but twice.. n e bf even met up with e 2 guys n had a neogiation talk (tink argue who met e girl first)..

In e end, the bf, dunno stupid or reali luv e girl, still accepts her...
N they r married now..

So, anything is possible bro..
Its all up to u..

But i dun tink tht bf kinda fancy my friend to hav ONS or screw around..
Old 03-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
You have stated that you had always fantasia that your GF have ONS and now it actually happens and you cannot accept the fact.

bro you hit it right la. when i read the first post, i am also

how come nowadays got people fantasize about their spouse or gf bonking with other people? western sex culture?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Lancer81,

To add-on what the brudders have mentioned, she used the deadliest weapon to spite you over a small quarrel. She gave you the "green hat" by letting stranger screw her.

What if it's a BIG quarrel? Will she do something worst? Only you can answer.

Take care.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
True bro, I can forgive, but cannot forget, but I just buay gan sim to let go like that, u undrestand my plight
Bro if cannot forget please move on....
i have also kenna before... patch back but bcos of the "cannot forget" thingy creeping into u.... its really terrible....
in the end cant take it oso broke off....

n 1 more thing i wan to remind u....
if u patch back now u will bound to quarrel again some time....
then what???
even if yr gf not screwing ard u also will get paranoid liao....
its really gonna be terrible....
n fr what u r saying yr gf cant decide to go back w you may indicate that her love is lesser for u now.....
its gonna be tough bro.....
for me i would say move on..................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1