The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: L16 h69

Saw 3 new WL. 2 fair but face not my type, 1 of them is carrying big rack, perhaps C or D. Another one is cute & SYT but a bit tanned. So decided to try Qiqi instead.

Found that she has no DFK, no AR too. Catbath quite thorough until knees, BBBJ standard.
Can doggie without complain then finished in missionary.
Nothing to shout except her small built & little face features might attract some fans. In the room found few blemishes that she covered well in make up, and she has injury on her right clavicle - pity little lady.

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 07-10-2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-10-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I hear they have 8 new China girls join last weekend. Good to go down and sample the goods.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 07-10-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Malaysian WL service damn effing good is one dragon one …. Got AR and service good good … age wise and looks … no lose out to 1669 WLs… so … quite obvious … malaysian closer bond connection with us too
The FL at 1606, most 50+ old oredi. I have tried both sides if you see my FRs and I would not say which is better, just which you prefer.

1606 they are Malaysian old timers, they don't look as pretty as the younger China FLs but to some people they are pleasant enough. They are very hardworking going all out with DFK, BBBJ, AR, full access to everything. They know this is how they can compete with the other younger FL. Old fuckers like them as they prioritize good service and can also talk to you in Hokkien and dialects, like ka ki lang. I recall they are $180/hr.

1669 they are China FLs and while not quite SYT, but to me quite pretty and sexy. AND the FLs work hard too. MM, JJ, YY, etc, they work hard to provide the full service to each customer and at a reasonable price of $150/hr. Yes there are some duds, but that happens in all the houses.

There are also other highly rated China FLs but they are at $200/hr. The VN and TH FLs are usually $60/20mins but that is equivalent to $180/hr.

Let's not have statements like why we go here when there are better elsewhere. To me there are also better ones at 1669. For others, there are better ones at 16xx and 18xx too.

We are all brothers here, so let's share FR to guide and help each other. That way we reward the good OKTs and the good FLs, so they can make good money and continue to be here to provide a service to us, and those not so good, gets no business from us.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 07-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
We are all brothers here, so let's share FR to guide and help each other. That way we reward the good OKTs and the good FLs, so they can make good money and continue to be here to provide a service to us, and those not so good, gets no business from us.
Completely agree, esp with the last para above, the good ones people share then would less likely to have cases of “not enough biz then RTC etc”. The bad ones, also share so people know then they can RTC faster.
Old 07-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

We are all brothers here, so let's share FR to guide and help each other. That way we reward the good OKTs and the good FLs, so they can make good money and continue to be here to provide a service to us, and those not so good, gets no business from us.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this brudder and will up my humble points forum rules permitting. Lets please have some nice chio WL in this house. I have many wonderful experiences here but nearly all pre covid.

Maybe OKT needs to do some sort of iPad to showcase all the WL. Never get a chance to see who all here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-10-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Maybe OKT needs to do some sort of iPad to showcase all the WL. Never get a chance to see who all here.
One OKT from L1429 used to do that …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-10-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Missing the outcall period...now all fishtank very tiring to move around plus housemates know who we having
Old 08-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
ya, the legendary OKT Oo Long
Old 08-10-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
ya, the legendary OKT Oo Long
wonder what happen to him..his house never reopen till now
Old 09-10-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
wonder what happen to him..his house never reopen till now
He is not young, probably retired and enjoy life now with slower pace, I think
Old 09-10-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Missing the outcall period...now all fishtank very tiring to move around plus housemates know who we having
haha, the hide and seek yah. It was fun in those days of outcall. I manage to divide and conquer, call all 4 different WLs of a house and tried all of them in outcall from other house

Now with Covid still lingering, we are blessed and grateful that we can still cheong in Geylang and Massage Parlours
Old 09-10-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha, the hide and seek yah. It was fun in those days of outcall. I manage to divide and conquer, call all 4 different WLs of a house and tried all of them in outcall from other house

Now with Covid still lingering, we are blessed and grateful that we can still cheong in Geylang and Massage Parlours
Where got covid bruh? Even PRC gaahmen forget covid.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:

Without outcall can't make it inside fishtank
Old 09-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Completely agree, esp with the last para above, the good ones people share then would less likely to have cases of “not enough biz then RTC etc”. The bad ones, also share so people know then they can RTC faster.
same, likewise for other houses. Some bros like to write the good stuff on the WL, some bros only write the bad stuff. bad stuff can be more subjective than good stuff
Old 09-10-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
The FL at 1606, most 50+ old oredi. I have tried both sides if you see my FRs and I would not say which is better, just which you prefer.

1606 they are Malaysian old timers, they don't look as pretty as the younger China FLs but to some people they are pleasant enough. They are very hardworking going all out with DFK, BBBJ, AR, full access to everything. They know this is how they can compete with the other younger FL. Old fuckers like them as they prioritize good service and can also talk to you in Hokkien and dialects, like ka ki lang. I recall they are $180/hr.

1669 they are China FLs and while not quite SYT, but to me quite pretty and sexy. AND the FLs work hard too. MM, JJ, YY, etc, they work hard to provide the full service to each customer and at a reasonable price of $150/hr. Yes there are some duds, but that happens in all the houses.

There are also other highly rated China FLs but they are at $200/hr. The VN and TH FLs are usually $60/20mins but that is equivalent to $180/hr.

Let's not have statements like why we go here when there are better elsewhere. To me there are also better ones at 1669. For others, there are better ones at 16xx and 18xx too.

The are WL and not FL. Not freelance ladies

The Thai and Viet sessions are usually 25 to 30 minutes, not 20 minutes.

agree that we need to share FR to promote the Geylang

1606 now got SYT PRC WL esp cutie face Xiao Tang Guo, not solely the Malaysian commandos.

Enjoy fucking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1