The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Acerpac

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Can you accept your wife's Ex-bf as frz?

I'm wondering can you bros here accept your gf's or wife's ex-bf or ex-hus as a frz? Meaning that you and your wife go out with her ex-bf together, maybe the ex-bf also got a gf now lah.

Can accept?
Old 11-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can you accept your wife's Ex-bf as frz?

Why do you want to shake hand with someone who once fuck your gf/ wife?
Old 11-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 20
slurpoyster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslurpoyster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no way! images of wat they did may torture me.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

how about ur gf is a single mum? any bros can take it?
Old 11-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX26
Why do you want to shake hand with someone who once fuck your gf/ wife?
bro i can see you dont post much for the past 3 years, but your 5th post is really napshot.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

The best part: if you are the ex BF, and your ex GF getting married is to tell the groom "Your are a very lucky man. Your soon to be wife was a great piece of ass and gives the best mind blowing blowjobs. And she swallows!"
Old 11-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AlexWee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble advice is never associate with you gf's ex or your wife's ex cos you'll be hurt very badly. I agree with bros that you'll be tortured for the rest of u life cos you'll imagine everytime you make love to your gf or wife, your mind will run wild that her ex is screwing her.You'll feel very very bad and u will suffer endless agony.U can't get out of this mental torture.U can't tell her how u feel for this will definitely break your relationship or marriage.

Worse still if u r married with kids, u cannot escape.U will suffer and suffer forever - the image of your wife's ex screwing her will drive you to the madhouse. And to revenge this, u will go around screwing other women to justify your torture.This will go on and on. Very bad and sometimes very tragic ending.

Similarly for your gf or wife, if she knows that u r screwing around and that u have screwed other women whom she is acquainted, also the same. Your sex life will be a nightmare! She'll behave like a wooden block when u r making love to her.

So it's better not to be too acquainted with your gf's or wife's ex. Not healthy for both of you. It's better not to know or pretend not to know. If u really want to have a good relationship and a good marriage,better don't dig the past for the past will always hurt both of u and will destroy the marriage or your relationship with your gf.

Nobody will accept the fact that his wife or gf was screwed by others before no matter how chivalous and gallant, and vice versa. This is human nature.

So my humble advice: don't marry a girl whom you know have been screwed by your friend before or someone you know. It's going to be very painful. You will never be able to accept it no matter how much u love her.It'll haunt you and you'll regret forever.This is a fact.

Thanks for raising a very important point in human relationship. Take care Bros...
Old 11-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wesleynapster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Well, as for me is opposite then, my fiancee and my ex-gf are close frens and we even goes holiday together. We just got back not long ago from our holiday trip in maldives.............
Old 11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Can or not also no use. Problem lies on her. Even not with her ex, she might be sleeping with some one else from office, friends etc... Trust her, not to suspect her even she meet up her ex or whatever. Ask yourself, do you meet you ex too?
Old 11-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleynapster
Well, as for me is opposite then, my fiancee and my ex-gf are close frens and we even goes holiday together. We just got back not long ago from our holiday trip in maldives.............
If all of you are close friends, it's okay. How close Bro? If you had been sexually involved with your ex gf, things will not be what it is.Your fiancee might know or might not know. But if you had been sexually involved with your ex-gf, I will pray for u.Thing will be different if your fiancee finds out.An explosion will occur unless both of you can accept it and move on as a nice loving couple.Then I'll congratulate u both.Cheers!
Old 11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nope... a big big big NO NO!!

Dun u think itz torture to go imagine wat have they done, especially when they starts talking abt the past??

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acerpac
I'm wondering can you bros here accept your gf's or wife's ex-bf or ex-hus as a frz? Meaning that you and your wife go out with her ex-bf together, maybe the ex-bf also got a gf now lah.

Can accept?
NO WAY......its so mental....n awkward....
would consider ...if no SEX was involved ......then again.....why create such MESS......EX is EX n shld b outta ur gfs or CO's life ....as there is always tis ting called jealousy......

in t first place ...if u dun allow tis to happen ....u wont be asking this question n be confused ......
Old 11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
Nope... a big big big NO NO!!

Dun u think itz torture to go imagine wat have they done, especially when they starts talking abt the past??
I totally agree with Bro Zhivago..NO!NO!NO!....just too painful to even think about your gf or wife making love to someone else!!!Oh!NO!NO!NO!...It's just too painful .Can drive one really mad and even to murder!!!NO!NO!NO!!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Actually, it's ok to maintain frienship with the ex. Depends on how cool everyone is. Also what kind of person the threadster is. If you know you are the a bit jealous type, then forget it. But if everyone cool, still can be considered to be friends.

The thing is, once you have trusted friends, especially for long time, then we tend to move in the same circle. It would be a shame to have to cut off good friends just because they had past relationships. We all know what real friends are, they stick by you thick or thin, past or present or future, ex or no ex GF/BF etc.

If it is this type of friend, then by all means, try to maintain the bonds. If just casual type, then not worth the effort.

My 2 cents worth..
Old 11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it all boils down to his character. If he's a pussy teaser who sups any free bonks, then no no!! On the other hand, if he's a gentleman with no ulterior motive and who doesnt take advantage of bad situations btwn his ex-gf and her current bf, then why not?

Maintainin a good relationship with him might even help the relationship as he can be the middleman (aka he shi lao) when u have yr occassional tiffs. Guys generally give better advice as compared to gals who like to say 'not happy then break up la / the grass is greener on the other side'. and im sure he will know her well enough to sup advices that she is willing to take in.

But then again, if your gf is irrational, then better not accpt hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1