The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Green Beret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Lost And Found

It seems that Ginger is quit working ...... there is another girl that I am looking for is Ayu, Malay girl .... use to work at Legend, is is quite short and but good in her BJ and FJ.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!
Re: Lost And Found

Any idea what happend to the ANA Legend Receptionist, May? Heard she is now working in Pissa @ Cuppage Plaze, but seems like Pissa has closed down cos no one answers their phone anymore???

Anyone has any clue??
Old 11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
le_dragonheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this girl call December. She is formerly from prince health spa. PS. she has a super CFM face and attitude.

The DRAGON
Old 12-06-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

err..last time got go RELAXATION at grandlink... got one gal about 30 plus..not bad looking and small size...like her hj..rumors heard she found somenbody to marry and went back malaysia... true ? or just go another place to work? forgt name..she don look age..look quit young.

she no more there liao le.. hai. anybody know?
Old 12-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Still looking for Nicole, formerly at Aven View HC

Any one?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

I'm looking for Mabel from V2 HC and Solid Gold Coast HC.. Anyone knows where is she working now?

Looking and looking,

Sporelover.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Phuture,

Try calling Pissa after the 15/6. I reckon that they r under some face-lift! Hope u find your gem there!! Cheers!
Old 14-06-2005, 01:30 AM
cnyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
err..last time got go RELAXATION at grandlink... got one gal about 30 plus..not bad looking and small size...like her hj..rumors heard she found somenbody to marry and went back malaysia... true ? or just go another place to work? forgt name..she don look age..look quit young.

she no more there liao le.. hai. anybody know?

Do you mean Cindy (the best JG queen in town)? Me looking for her too! She disappeared after resignation.

Can any bros help to locate her. Tks
Old 14-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

seems there's more lost than found but I like to try my luck too.......i am looking for Carlberg (ex-Executive, Marina)

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 14-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman
Do you mean Cindy (the best JG queen in town)? Me looking for her too! She disappeared after resignation.

Can any bros help to locate her. Tks

i think you can find your cindy if you look under the "olive health centre" thread. have fun
Old 14-06-2005, 07:44 AM
cnyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70
i think you can find your cindy if you look under the "olive health centre" thread. have fun

Tks bro for the info.
Old 15-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I also missed her (December) a lot. She was my regular for a while...any brothers know where she is now?

She formerly works in Prince Spa and looks great, tall, long hair, model looks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_dragonheart
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this girl call December. She is formerly from prince health spa. PS. she has a super CFM face and attitude.
Old 15-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
hymoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I missed the following gals. Any bros know the whereabout of these gals, please help :

Fiona & Samantha (legend)
Fire (Dragon)
Yuki (Bugis)

Cheers
Old 15-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymoh
Hi Bros,

I missed the following gals. Any bros know the whereabout of these gals, please help :

Fiona & Samantha (legend)
Fire (Dragon)
Yuki (Bugis)

Cheers
Yuki went ORD liao loh
Old 15-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_good
Bro Phuture,

Try calling Pissa after the 15/6. I reckon that they r under some face-lift! Hope u find your gem there!! Cheers!
Thanks Bro So_Good!

Really appreciate your reply. I called them up and finally someone answered the phone saying that they are renovating like you say. Will let you know how it goes

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread