The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheraphyMe View Post
H22R20 Michelle... she is the best...!!
Reccomend to all bros..(",)
agree, and several times she want to finish me in her mouse but i always want to finish in the natural hole below
Old 24-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

BJ queens voting (nomination) list Update # 1
Note : no. in brackets = no. of bros who voted for that wl.

Cat 50
Michelle/h22(5), Candy(3), Michelle/h10(2), Maggie(1), Pat(1).

Cat 30
Mona(1), Selene(1), Xiao Wei(1).

Cat 20 - nobody voted

Cat 40 - nobody voted

regards.

Last edited by raw1; 28-01-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: To re-format the voting list
Old 24-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3xs3xs3x View Post
cat 30 h12 r4 plump lady (always MIA) shiok - slow. steady and sensual bbbj
Bro s3xs3xs3x,
Sorry, i missed out your nomination earlier. You voted for cat 30, h12 r4 plump lady. If i am not wrong, she is Selene as shown in the psl.
Rgds.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Best of the best..... H20 R6 Peng Peng Cat20 only...... oops I leaked the best kept secret in PT.... damn damn
Old 25-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Best of the best..... H20 R6 Peng Peng Cat20 only...... oops I leaked the best kept secret in PT.... damn damn
The BEST of the BEST for bbbj in Petain was the former lady from H20R1. She quit about 6 years ago. At that time only her & H20R6 were acknowledged as the BJ Goddesses of Petain. Lucky for us old timers H20R6 is still around to blow our flutes
Old 25-01-2015, 04:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My vote goes to H12R7. Not a looker and a plus size auntie. Done her several times but have not sex her cunt yet coz she always suck me dry during blowjob.
Value for money at 30 bucks.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Kor! Peng Peng is still around? Sorry I have not been down to Petain more than 6 years ago already. Always looked for Peng Peng when I go to Petain to enjoy for her superb sensual blowjobs.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Ninja.
Never mind la.... share, share very good .... not healthy to keep too many secrets .... may explode one fine day ......
Anyway, it is a win-win for bros and wl herself.

You see, your contribution suddenly draw out several old-timers to speak up in this thread.
Warmest welcome to :
Bros CTOA3954, Mayan, Bellars. and of course the great Ninja.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Popped by PT early this afternoon after lunch and saw a q of mostly elderly men outside #6. Then I recall reading about this WL here last night so I decide to hang around to see how she looked like. 15 mins later the door opened and I managed to catch a glimpse of her before the door closed again. Dressed in an all black ensemble of spaghetti strap top and flared miniskirt like those 70s cabaret agogo dancers. Figure wise still ok not fat not thin with ample boobs and fleshy butt. Could not see the face clearly as her hair was blocking part of it. Found out from the other uncles waiting in line that she is in her 60s but look around 40s, very rarely does FJ as most of them surrender to her BJ and CIM. As the q was about 5 deep I took a stroll to 6 c 6 c at the other houses and have coffee at city square mall.

Went back @ 5pm and saw 2 uncles left in the q so I joined them. 1 hr later it was my turn and initially I was disappointed when I finally saw her closeup in the nude. Sagging boobs, sagging butt and double chin and look like my granny.
Forced myself to lie down and close my eyes and let her do her job. Started with catbath of both nipples and then whole body before moving to cap BJ. The sensation was damn shiok as she played with my dick with so many patterns until I surrendered and CIM. Definitely one of the best BJ I ever had in my life.
Pay her $20 and made up my mind gonna rtf her again.

This FR is refer to H20 #6
Old 25-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

thx for sharing, wah so good ah, will try one day if have the chance.
Old 26-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

I seldom onz the WLs in PT due to I know them well and more like friends ...... but sometimes I do cheat a little here & there And Peng Peng of H20R6 is my go to WL if I just want a BJ She is way ahead of the others when it comes to BJ kungfu
Old 26-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
Popped by PT early this afternoon after lunch and saw a q of mostly elderly men outside #6. Then I recall reading about this WL here last night so I decide to hang around to see how she looked like. 15 mins later the door opened and I managed to catch a glimpse of her before the door closed again. Dressed in an all black ensemble of spaghetti strap top and flared miniskirt like those 70s cabaret agogo dancers. Figure wise still ok not fat not thin with ample boobs and fleshy butt. Could not see the face clearly as her hair was blocking part of it. Found out from the other uncles waiting in line that she is in her 60s but look around 40s, very rarely does FJ as most of them surrender to her BJ and CIM. As the q was about 5 deep I took a stroll to 6 c 6 c at the other houses and have coffee at city square mall.

Went back @ 5pm and saw 2 uncles left in the q so I joined them. 1 hr later it was my turn and initially I was disappointed when I finally saw her closeup in the nude. Sagging boobs, sagging butt and double chin and look like my granny.
Forced myself to lie down and close my eyes and let her do her job. Started with catbath of both nipples and then whole body before moving to cap BJ. The sensation was damn shiok as she played with my dick with so many patterns until I surrendered and CIM. Definitely one of the best BJ I ever had in my life.
Pay her $20 and made up my mind gonna rtf her again.

This FR is refer to H20 #6
Peng Peng does FJ too but only in missionary position so I prefer to let her blow me out. Simply heaven. She get s my vote for best blower in PT.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
so I dropped by petain again recently, had a craving for h22 michelle...she was free so on lah.
this time round unfortunately the blow was not fantastic, dunno testing new style or wat...could feel the teeth most of the time, haizz.
gfe was good n better, so overall still ok session.

Bro francesco,
Agree with you. That kind of teeth bj was not fantastic. In fact, i rather say it is unacceptable. Do you want to withdraw your vote for her? You did the right thing to highlight this drop in service. Fellow bros can then decide whether or not to still go for her bj.

Warm regards.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Peng Peng does FJ too but only in missionary position so I prefer to let her blow me out. Simply heaven. She get s my vote for best blower in PT.
Bro chachachang4,
You are most welcome to visit us in this thread.
Will take note of your vote for peng peng -best blower in PT.

Warm regards.
Old 27-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Having read so many positives about this Peng Peng, I paid a visit to H20 this afternoon. No chance to even have a glimpse of her as the queue outside her room crowded. It is at the junction of the inner lane and too many people standing there causing obstruction and was chased away by the OKT a couple of times. Gave up and left when her door opened and closed without able to catch a glimpse of her. Anyone know when is a good time to catch her without the crowd?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1