The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neilgoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

Visited a legal at GL L20 on Monday. I didnt notice and only discovered the CD broke after the whole act which lasted about 10 mins. Absolute panic thereafter.

- Went home and washed as hard as I can using dettol and even with those Listerine mouthwash.
- Quickly googled and found out about PEP. Rushed to DSC to get my PEP and took my first Truvada 4 hrs after exposure.
- Read nonstop and found that some countries or clinics will prescribe Isenstress in addition to Truvada.
- Called Dr Tan clinic at Robertson Quay and yes, they usually prescribe Isenstress in addition to Truvada
- Went to the clinic to get my Isenstress and started first dose 24 hrs after exposure

So qn is

1. why DSC didn't prescribe Isenstress together with Truvada? My guess is govt feels Truvada alone is sufficient and do not wish to subsidize more than necessary at DSC.
2. Understand PEP effective rate is say 80-90% so can I say my chances of getting HIV from legal pros is very low? Much much lower than STD yes?

Am too worried to think straight for past few days. No one to talk with about this over the past few days.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:20 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

1. are u sure you were only given Truvada and not a combo?
you really should clarify with them...
https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...ophylaxis.aspx

2.the simple answer is yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgoose View Post

So qn is

1. why DSC didn't prescribe Isenstress together with Truvada? My guess is govt feels Truvada alone is sufficient and do not wish to subsidize more than necessary at DSC.
2. Understand PEP effective rate is say 80-90% so can I say my chances of getting HIV from legal pros is very low? Much much lower than STD yes?

Am too worried to think straight for past few days. No one to talk with about this over the past few days.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Yes, only Truvada. I called DSC Pharmacy to clarify, the (young) pharmacist said that majority (or all) their PEP prescriptions from the doctor are just Truvada.

I am not leaving things to chances, so I rushed to get Isenstress from private clinic to supplement my Truvada.

Other than saving unnecessary subsidies, my guess is that DSC doctor find my risk not high , so Truvada is sufficient.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post

2.the simple answer is yes...
Am eager to hear your views.

28 days PEP, now I am only day 4,
24 more to go.... Will be a hellish 3 more weeks of worry... if not HIV, it will be STD.

Luckily I visited a legal WL. If its FL , really siao liao
Old 16-11-2018, 11:23 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you did the right thing going for the PEP treatment... there is nothing much more u can do .. just relax and get yourself tested after that..

meanwhile read the stickies if have the time... Listerine and dettol isnt going to help you kill stds..they are antiseptic whereas most stds are virus or bacterial based..

Quote:
Am eager to hear your views.

28 days PEP, now I am only day 4,
24 more to go.... Will be a hellish 3 more weeks of worry... if not HIV, it will be STD.

Luckily I visited a legal WL. If its FL , really siao liao

Old 16-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Thanks for taking time to reply.

I wish I can relax.. but the risk of a lifelong disease like HIV is worrying me sick. I reasoned to myself the chance is low. Then again we hear of pp striking 4D or Toto. I really hope I dun strike lottery in this case.

The stats for transmission for my instance is 8 in 10000. I doing my pep so my chance is reduce by 10x to 8 in 100,000. Up to 90% success rate.

And since it's a legal WL, my chance is even lower by maybe 10x at least . So 8 to 1 million.

Is my odds of catching HIV above reasonable?
Old 16-11-2018, 02:03 PM

first and foremost.. HIV isnt a death sentence anymore...

and as long as u complete the PEP treatment.... the chance of u getting HIV is very small..so dont get paranoid..

Quote:

I wish I can relax.. but the risk of a lifelong disease like HIV is worrying me sick. I reasoned to myself the chance is low. Then again we hear of pp striking 4D or Toto. I really hope I dun strike lottery in this case.

The stats for transmission for my instance is 8 in 10000. I doing my pep so my chance is reduce by 10x to 8 in 100,000. Up to 90% success rate.

And since it's a legal WL, my chance is even lower by maybe 10x at least . So 8 to 1 million.

Old 16-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

No legal WLs have tested positive for HIV in years.

It's far safer to fuck a legal whore than it is to fuck your girlfriend or wife.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/comm...ther-pitfalls/

Geylang – HIV and STD risks
Geylang is currently the official red light district of Singapore.

The 2 extremes of risk are found here. The safest are the regulated sex workers working out of brothels or ‘houses’. The most dangerous are the freelance girls plying their trade by the side of the road, the so-called ‘streetwalkers’.

The regulated sex workers are required to undergo sexual health screening every month. They are screened for HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. They may also be screened for throat or rectal Gonorrhea if they have had oral or anal sex. Their licenses are revoked if they are infected with HIV or Syphilis. If they have Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, they are given treatment and allowed to continue working. The last case of HIV detected in these sex workers was many many years ago. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia cases are seen frequently.

What does this mean to you? Because of the HIV testing window period, there is still a risk of HIV albeit this risk is very small. This in no small part is also due to brothel owners enforcing rather strict (but not foolproof) condom usage.The chance of contracting Gonorrhea and Chlamydia is ever present even if you use a condom. These sex workers are not screened for other diseases like HPV or Herpes so you are still at a risk of contracting one of these.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone. Reassuring to hear from you guys. Will chill and not think too much in the nx few weeks.

Now let me share about Pep synptons.

On Day 2, 3 and 4 today, I had flu like symptoms without fever. The usual stuff: sore throat,running nose and headache. I read online and it says that symptoms never appear that early so wasn't worried. Probably a upper respiratory infection.

But one thing I felt unusual after starting the the PEP is fatigue. Not sure it's due to my upper respiratory infection or PEP causing it. Damn tired the whole day despite adequate sleep... And very sleepy around noon time. Very hard to work in this kind of condition.
Old 16-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No legal WLs have tested positive for HIV in years.

It's far safer to fuck a legal whore than it is to fuck your girlfriend or wife.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/comm...ther-pitfalls/

The regulated sex workers are required to undergo sexual health screening every month.
Come to think of it that's true. Our gf or wandering wife may get it without knowing and not tested for ages. There are no symptoms for many people who are positive.

At least the legal WL get tested monthly and are educated by the clinics in SG. Sometimes probably the riskiest are most aware and careful (given proper guidance).
Old 16-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come to think of it that's true. Our gf or wandering wife may get it without knowing and not tested for ages. There are no symptoms for many people who are positive.

At least the legal WL get tested monthly and are educated by the clinics in SG. Sometimes probably the riskiest are most aware and careful (given proper guidance).
If you want some good old wisdom then you need to read the posts of Uncle sammyboy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
far safer to fuck a legal whore
The more i think about it i am really convinced this is actually the truth, lol
Old 17-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

no point thinking too much. all is fated. Its either u totally put a stop to it or gotta hope for the best everytime u take a risk by enjoying FLs... thats about life, everyday is about taking risks...
Old 17-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

I have fucked legal WLs for over 20 years and I have been absolutely clean, as per my medical checkups.

The most I got was a minor fungal infection, but that was during my NS days and it was most likely due to lack of hygiene after a field exercise rather than fucking a whore after the field exercise.
Old 17-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

just go for a 4th gen hiv test at 15th days.

the result is quite reliable.

save you another 15 days of stress.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1