The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sagara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex on first date

Been following SBF for quite sometimes already and have enjoyed all the stories posted by fellow bros and sis out there, anyone wants to share their stories on fucking someone on your first date? It can be someone you met online, through apps or social network sites. It can also be someone you know in the club and meet up later on. It must be sex on the first date, not second or third. Hope to share and hear some exciting stories out there.
Old 28-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Sex on first date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagara View Post
Been following SBF for quite sometimes already and have enjoyed all the stories posted by fellow bros and sis out there, anyone wants to share their stories on fucking someone on your first date? It can be someone you met online, through apps or social network sites. It can also be someone you know in the club and meet up later on. It must be sex on the first date, not second or third. Hope to share and hear some exciting stories out there.
Everytime I sure hv sex on my first date....FL...
Old 28-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Like many of you here, i've had my fair share of fun and adventures using social apps to hunt for girls and picking up girls from clubs. I had a few successful tryst during my first meet up with some of the girls I met online. I like the thrill and excitement of scoring on my first attempt as I am not one that is patient enough to wait, play mind games just to achieve my goal, I prefer to get straight to the point and get the job done. I am quite boyish looking not exactly a hunk or very good looking, but girls do dig me and I am good in persuasion.

My first adventure was from tagged three years ago (there are more genuine people in tagged those days), I was still in a relationship amid a very dull and sexless one. She was a 21 years old mother whom i happen to find out when we met. She is quite lianish, with nice facial feature and good figure. She has even appeared publicly once but i am not diving into details. Our meet up was very casual in the beginning and i can tell that she is quite open, we had dinner and both of us were scrutinizing each other on our personal life including our sex life, at first she appeared conservative and then as i continue to probe her, she eventually revealed that she is actually married with a daughter, her husband is an ah beng also and according to her he is quite abusive and also later found out he fucks around behind her back.

Long story short, we went for a drink in some pubs in clarke quay. We ordered a bucket of beer bottles and she treated me to it since i treat her dinner. She claim she cannot drink too much as her husband will find out and get aggressive towards her, however, i insist that she drink and i will guarantee her a way to get rid of her alcohol breath. Eventually i had three bottles and she had two, can see that she is abit high and start to tickle me and laugh loudly at stupid things i say. As we were sitting side by side playing finger games, she started to get touchy and lean her head on my shoulder while rubbing my hands.
Sensing that she could be game on already i thought of an ingenious method to up her, firstly I had to help get rid of her alcohol breathe, so i suggested we get some tooth paste from 7-11. Next, her immediate concern was where is she going to use the tooth paste, as it was quite late in the evening and she seems abit tipsy, i asked her why not we head to the hotel nearby to use the toothpaste and let her rest awhile to get rid of the alcohol effect, i was actually trying my luck and did not expect her to agree immediately. Surprisingly, she was ok and kind of expect what i was up to. She held my hand and we took a cab to the nearby hotel 81 and check in.

By the time when we are in the room, instead of going into the bathroom and wash off her alcohol remnants, our hands were already all over each other and we were frenching like nobody's business. One thing led to another and we end up on the bed striping each other's shirt and pants off. She told me today is my lucky day because her period just ended. True enough i stripped off her panties and saw her wearing a pad, there were some smell but bearable as i proceed to finger her a little while licking her dark coloured nipple. My manhood was too hard by then and i proceed to put on my cap and ram her in a missionary position as she was almost as good as a deadfish. Her moaning was real and can tell that she hasn't enjoyed sex for quite awhile. I ended up finishing her in a doggy position and then rest awhile before she proceed to get rid of her alcohol smell.

Unfortunately, that was the first and last time i ever met her as i was still in a relationship then and didn't want this to carry on.

Last edited by Sagara; 28-01-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: cant put paragraph
Old 28-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
Exclude FL its not even a date bro.
Old 28-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagara View Post
Exclude FL its not even a date bro.
Date aso mah,I meet her somewhere n end up in hotel mah...hehe
Old 28-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
IntelPentium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah goo one bro
Old 29-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pizza 1for1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's very funny
Old 29-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelPentium View Post
Ah goo one bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza 1for1 View Post
That's very funny
Hahaha...kumsia kumsia
Old 09-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rotter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Sex on first date

Back then in army times, I met a girl from online AFF, she was schooling in ITE and we met up for lunch first. Afterwards, I suggested going to a hotel to rest and chit chat and she agreed. Once we are in hotel, we were frantically frenching and we quickly strip each naked. She gave me a super wet bj but I didnt want to waste the shot into her mouth. But I forgot to bring a cd, but heck I pulled her towards me and pump her hard. Lots of moans from her and I finally cammed on her stomach. We had more sex and I cammed another two shots. Those were fond memories of banging a school girl raw I never ask her out for sex again bcos her figure grew haywire
Old 10-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have an experience to share. Got to know this girl from one of the chat rooms. She is 26, mix malay. Not really sex on a first date but more of a second one. First time meeting her,brought her to my office as my office have a very nice view or the marina bay area. No hanky panky as there are people working.

Days later,she took half day and i took some time off. Went to 81 and fucked like rabbits. She confess she came about 5 times. Awesome sex. Her moans and her tits make me want more of her. Sadly,it was a one-off thing. Lost contact with her. Wish i can meet her again and fuck like rabbits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1