The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2008, 09:53 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Been feeling tired for the past few days, got a call from my friend n he told me that he had this PRC from Haerbin who just reach shore n she is providing good massage. Thinking of releasing some tension within my muscle, i give her a call n book her in a hotel at chinatown. Within 10 min of our appointment, she came knocking on my door. She is not those SYT but MILF look with a low cut dress with a huge asset n freshy meaty type (I love meaty gal)

After my shower i was ask to lie down on the bed n the next thing she undress to bra n panty n started to massage me. Her skill is very good n she know all the point n where to press hard, her massage stroke is well trained too, she told me she learn to massage back in china. while she was massaging her smooth skin came to contact with me n wow its feel good. After 40min of massage she caress my inner thigh n started to massage my ball, my bro in no time is pointing upward, then she ask me whether i would love to have a HJ n i ask her how about FJ, she told me that she is very new n just came here, she is still not willing to do it, but she is willing to let me play with her. At the end i opt for a HJ.

While she was stroking n caressing my bro n ball, i unhooked her bra, wow her breast is big (36c) n its soft, i was busy squeeing n sucking on it, also while i was stroking her crotch, its wet n man! to bad i can FJ her as it with be even more shiok. Lastly, couldnt control much longer n shoot. she clean me up n TCSS for awhile n we left.

She sms me that nite to help her to post n her is it:

Name: Annie
Face: 6.5 (Not for syt looker, more to MILF)
body: 7.5 (Meaty n freshy but not fat)
Boob: 36c
Bottom: nice freshy butt good for doggy, if she is will to FJ)
Massage:9/10 (her skill is very good in my opinion)
HJ: nice good stroke
Service: 8/10 (very chatty n to yr needs)
FJ: As for that bros outhere u need to discuss with her, she might do it n who know, u get 1st blood.
Damage: 60/1hr + HJ (Rm Ex)

Do post a reply or pm me for her ctc, if u are just a nos collector just leave me alone. Cheers!n Great Day
Old 04-12-2008, 02:24 PM
SamSter

Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Those Bro who have pm me for contact, some of yr inbox is full, pls clear yr inbox n i can send it to u guys great day people, cheers!
Old 04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
SamSter

Just to answer some bros questions.....her service time is from 10am till late night, at chinatown only n sorry to other's races..she only do service for chinese speaking gentleman Great day people
Old 05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Been feeling tired for the past few days, got a call from my friend n he told me that he had this PRC from Haerbin who just reach shore n she is providing good massage. Thinking of releasing some tension within my muscle, i give her a call n book her in a hotel at chinatown. Within 10 min of our appointment, she came knocking on my door. She is not those SYT but MILF look with a low cut dress with a huge asset n freshy meaty type (I love meaty gal)

After my shower i was ask to lie down on the bed n the next thing she undress to bra n panty n started to massage me. Her skill is very good n she know all the point n where to press hard, her massage stroke is well trained too, she told me she learn to massage back in china. while she was massaging her smooth skin came to contact with me n wow its feel good. After 40min of massage she caress my inner thigh n started to massage my ball, my bro in no time is pointing upward, then she ask me whether i would love to have a HJ n i ask her how about FJ, she told me that she is very new n just came here, she is still not willing to do it, but she is willing to let me play with her. At the end i opt for a HJ.

While she was stroking n caressing my bro n ball, i unhooked her bra, wow her breast is big (36c) n its soft, i was busy squeeing n sucking on it, also while i was stroking her crotch, its wet n man! to bad i can FJ her as it with be even more shiok. Lastly, couldnt control much longer n shoot. she clean me up n TCSS for awhile n we left.

FJ: As for that bros outhere u need to discuss with her, she might do it n who know, u get 1st blood.

Do post a reply or pm me for her ctc, if u are just a nos collector just leave me alone. Cheers!n Great Day
Juz to inform those bro have contacted her, do contact her in chinese as she do not understand englsh, also room is not included have fun
Old 05-12-2008, 04:33 PM
SamSter

Quote:

GOOD NEWS GUYS, JUST CHAT WITH ANNIE N SHE IS WILLING TO PROVIDE FJ SERVICE N DAMAGE IS AT $80/1/1HR WITH MASSAGE (ROOM N CD EXCULDED) CHEERS!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
cheekyboo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyboo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just met up with her today at around 11am....

Looks: 7 (I like MILF, looks 30 odd though)
Body: Nice boobs, no excess fats, I find it alluring
FJ: Pretty good, but I'm not really on form during then, so only FJ abit. But she is very willing to try all sorts of positions
BJ: Didnt tried
HJ: Didnt want it
Fingering: Yes
Oral: Yes
Massage: Pretty good, though I only massaged for 15 mins, the rest were heavy petting
RTF/RTM: Yes !

Only communicates in chinese. VERY responsive to advances. Her moaning made me mari kita instantly. Nice to chat with. Bathe with her and we had a pretty heavy session in the shower. She is pretty crazy once she is turned on. Overall, thumbs up !
Old 06-12-2008, 09:28 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyboo View Post
Just met up with her today at around 11am....

Looks: 7 (I like MILF, looks 30 odd though)
Body: Nice boobs, no excess fats, I find it alluring
FJ: Pretty good, but I'm not really on form during then, so only FJ abit. But she is very willing to try all sorts of positions
BJ: Didnt tried
HJ: Didnt want it
Fingering: Yes
Oral: Yes
Massage: Pretty good, though I only massaged for 15 mins, the rest were heavy petting
RTF/RTM: Yes !

Only communicates in chinese. VERY responsive to advances. Her moaning made me mari kita instantly. Nice to chat with. Bathe with her and we had a pretty heavy session in the shower. She is pretty crazy once she is turned on. Overall, thumbs up !
Hey bro thanks for the FR. Other bro do treat her well ya Cheers!
Old 06-12-2008, 09:44 AM
SamSter

ALL THOSE BROS WHO HAVE PM ME DO CHECK YR INBOX N ALSO SOME BROS INBOX IS FULL, HOW TO PM U? CHEERS!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
SamSter

Got some spare time early today, so i decided to call her for an appointment The 1st time i saw her i only got a HJ from her so this time round i wana have a FJ with her. as usual she was not late n ask her is there any bro from SMF call her for a session, she say yes but lots of them sms her in english n she didn't understand n how to reply, also ask her if she able to go other places. BROS OUT THERE THAT I HAVE MSG U THE CTC DO SMS HER IN CHINESE OR CALL HER N SHE ONLY OPERATE IN CHINATOWN COZ SHE IS ONLY HERE LIKE 4DAYS, PLS HELP IF U CAN

Back to the session, we went to take a shower, this time round i realize that she is quite horny, she was stroking me n frenching me like no tomolo (btw she dun have bad breath) i was busy with my finger too n rubbing her clits n while i trying to finger her, wow she was real tight. after some heavy battle in the bathroom, proceed to the bed n she give me a real nice bbbj with lots of sucktion n licking from the tip to the ball next i bang her on missionary, i can really feel the sucktion in her pussy, her moaning is enough to make me come, ask her to ride on me n man! she is a true cowgal she was riding me so shiok n i was busy sucking her pink natural nipples. lastly i come, but thats not the end as she still rock u gently inside her till my both leg went numb.
rest for awhile n she ask me whether i need a massage, i told her i do not have time left so she wash me up n went on seperate way.

Frenching: yes (with chemistry n no bad breath)
Pussy: tight n wet, not bushy
painting: yes (no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (horny n real tight)
GFE: 8/10 (she really served well n willing to please)
RTF: SURE, great service why not
Damage: 80/1/1hr (RM n CD excluded)

PLS TREAT HER WELL AS SHE IS A REAL
ANY BROS WHO ARE INTERESTED DO PM OR POST A REPLY, WILL REPLY ASAP
BTW THOSE NUMBER COLLECTOR PLS DO NOT PM ME. CHEERS N GREAT DAY
Old 06-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JL66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,bro,
pls pm me the contact no
Old 06-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JL66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, bro,
which hotel is the best ???
Old 07-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Grateful if some kind bro can jio me her contact. Will post detailed FR after the experience. Kam Sia very much.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:05 AM
SamSter

Hi there, all bros who have pm me for Annie ctc do check up yr inbox for more information Have a great Holiday n Happy Bonking bros
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Got some spare time early today, so i decided to call her for an appointment The 1st time i saw her i only got a HJ from her so this time round i wana have a FJ with her. as usual she was not late n ask her is there any bro from SMF call her for a session, she say yes but lots of them sms her in english n she didn't understand n how to reply, also ask her if she able to go other places. BROS OUT THERE THAT I HAVE MSG U THE CTC DO SMS HER IN CHINESE OR CALL HER N SHE ONLY OPERATE IN CHINATOWN COZ SHE IS ONLY HERE LIKE 4DAYS, PLS HELP IF U CAN

Back to the session, we went to take a shower, this time round i realize that she is quite horny, she was stroking me n frenching me like no tomolo (btw she dun have bad breath) i was busy with my finger too n rubbing her clits n while i trying to finger her, wow she was real tight. after some heavy battle in the bathroom, proceed to the bed n she give me a real nice bbbj with lots of sucktion n licking from the tip to the ball next i bang her on missionary, i can really feel the sucktion in her pussy, her moaning is enough to make me come, ask her to ride on me n man! she is a true cowgal she was riding me so shiok n i was busy sucking her pink natural nipples. lastly i come, but thats not the end as she still rock u gently inside her till my both leg went numb.
rest for awhile n she ask me whether i need a massage, i told her i do not have time left so she wash me up n went on seperate way.

Frenching: yes (with chemistry n no bad breath)
Pussy: tight n wet, not bushy
painting: yes (no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (horny n real tight)
GFE: 8/10 (she really served well n willing to please)
RTF: SURE, great service why not
Damage: 80/1/1hr (RM n CD excluded)

PLS TREAT HER WELL AS SHE IS A REAL
ANY BROS WHO ARE INTERESTED DO PM OR POST A REPLY, WILL REPLY ASAP
BTW THOSE NUMBER COLLECTOR PLS DO NOT PM ME. CHEERS N GREAT DAY
Hi, those bros who have ask for her no, do check yr inbox. BTW lots of bro who promise to post an FR after getting her no still didnt see any post from u guys, hope bros can help to post FR for her as i am just lending my help n support to her. CHEERS n HOPE to SEE more POST!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slinger99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i have her contact pls..... thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1