The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Date : 07/01/2019
House : ★★★ RubySexy ★★★

Lady's name : 娃娃 (Local Chinese Msian)

Looks: 5/10 (Late 20s)
GFE: 5/10 (Typical Friendly)
Kiss: 0/10 (I never tried)
Catbath: 10/10 (Top to bottom & back up, her tongue is so flexible and wet, loving it.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Wanted CIM but held in for FJ)
AR: 10/10 (Basically her mouth is stuck to u and utilize her tongue efficiently)
FJ: 6/10 (Only tried Cowgirl)
RTF: Many more to try.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro ,

what the address for Saigon1 and Saigon2 MP ?

thank you
Old 22-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballster View Post
Just to share my FR from yesterday session.

I went to Saigon MP and did a special massage for the first time in JB.
OKT asked me if i come before, i said its my first time so i request to give me a lady with big neh neh.

Once im in my room, the lady come in and looks reluctant to serve me. She even asked me if i want her or not. She throw attitude straightaway of cos i dont want la, i told her I don’t want. Then OKT come in and say, you say you want big neh neh, take this one. Being a first timer, i suck thumb lor, then just proceed with the lady.

So it started a bit awkward, she dont like me i dont like her so i just close my eyes and lay down the bed then she massage me. I told myself just enjoy the session as i paid for it already.

After the massage, we went to shower and she took of her towel, walaowey the boobs really big sia, so her looks grew on me after the shower. She is not skinny, boobs maybe C or bigger. She has some back tattoos, 1 star tattoo on the left tummy and 2 small stars tattoo om the right cheeks on her face.

Proceed with the special massage, her B2B is quite power, she licked my balls and inner thighs and she flick my dick coz he is not responding then we both laugh, then awkwardness is gone. After then she sucked my nips and proceed with HJ. Ill give it to her, shes very good. After few minutes i came and she asked me if i want FJ. I said i dont want and maybe next time. She keeps on giving me the come lets fuck i want your money face and i keep on rejecting her.
Then she keeps on slapping my butt. In the end the session became better. Lol.

Looks: 6/10 looks late 30s
Body: 8/10 for boobs lover. She has some nice light brown nips
B2B: 9/10
Massage: 7 her head massage is okay, the rest is so so only
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8
Whats her number bro?keen to try oso
Old 22-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Date : 21/01/2019
House : ★★★ RubySexy ★★★

Lady's name : Kiss, please add their wechat to see their gals.

Yesterday drop message to OKT to ask for recommendation for a good massage the response was quick from the OKT to Kiss. Goes to hotel and head up to the room. After few knock on the door, Kiss come to door with smile in her sexy red dress.

Not much conversation btw us, not sure why. I guess we both cant find the chemistry or she just too tired from last nite. Becoz i was the 1st customer of the day. So was hoping the service to be a little warm and fresh... was a little disappointed. Anyway after i enter the room, goes to undress myself and head to bathroom. She follow come in and shower and clean as per BAU.

I dry myeslf and laid on my belly waiting to be massage, even at this point also not conversation btw us. She just start her massage on my back with some oil. Her massage was like piano playing. Since her profile only age 21 so i just try to relax and try to enjoy.

After about 10-15 min massage on my back she help to wipe away the oil and start with the catbath. She stated with some cold Listerine and follow with some tongue work. Somehow everything feel so SOP nothing special.

She tap me to turn over, then she started with some piano massage at the leg. For about 2-3 min proceed with catbath. Her BJ was sensual and gentle but i was hoping she can give some attention to the ball as well. But it didnt happen so she just proceed with cap.

I let her take a lead to ride me 1st, while she ride and grind me i play with her nipple, try to make her have some feeling or expression. She didnt moan much or make much noise. Only can head the riding sound and my own moan. (sound so funny and sad...). After about 5 min she on top, she signal to mission her. So i proceed to mission for a bit. During mission i keep trying to kiss (only manage to light kiss since no response from her) and lick her neck, collar bone and her nipple.

At this point i feel like fucking a doll, lucky no a dead fish. Was very disappointing. So i ask her to doggy, i pump her hard and slow from behind even at this time im still try to make her feel horny by licking her back, grab her boob from behind... and finger with her clits while pumping her...

I pump fast and hard for good 5min in doggy and i release it in the plastic. I rest for a good 5 min on the bed... she too rest on the bed as well.

During the resting moment, we just lay there and hear myself breathing hard on it. no word exchange at this point as well. I total give up and goes to shower. Lucky she follow me also shower and clean me as well.

I dress and paid her then left the place, with disappointment. In my mind was thinking was i having high expectation? Did i do something wrong to offended her? Or she just not the service type of gal? or not the chatty warm personality.

Anyway will not return to her for sure.. will try other gal possible our local delight... hehe...

Looks: 5/10 (a little old than the age as describe in the profile)
Boobs: A cup with big nipple.
GFE: 3/10 (not much conversation maybe we can't find or feel the chemistry)
Kiss: 2/10 (light lip touch only)
Massage: 5/10 (piano massage with oil)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (did a good BJ but was hopping she could spend a little attention for the ball as well.)
FJ: 6/10 (very accommodate to few positions)
Moan: 2/10 (No much sound from her)
RTF: Hope to try local delight or others next time.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
galaxylovesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share me on which joint still have Young Malaysian Chinese girls or house full of Syt to choose from?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this place where exvip 228 works want to try~
Old 27-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
Mamaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spa with specials near KSL?
Old 27-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
Mamaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spa with young pinoy ladies to recommend?
Old 27-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchoo View Post
Where is this place where exvip 228 works want to try~
The boss she works for now has a group of 6-8 joints all within 1 km radius distance of each other.... all in the Pelangi area.... so she is not at any fix place as girls are interchangable between the various joints.

I managed to get her at Jln Sutera 1..... located just behind Sentosa Plaza.
Old 28-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post

Great Bonks: Amanda of Honey Dolls.

This is my 4th RTF with Amanda and it was the best bonks she gave me so far, not only that, it was my best 2016 bonks. Got many good bonks this year, but Amanda's bonks was the best.

She was jumping up & down when she opened the door, even shouting my name.
Dont know acting or not, but it looks genuine.

Dont have to explain more, as most has already been explained in my previous FR in this thread, just that she raped me more this time, twice.
She sucked your didi & man nipples like vacuum, really SHIOK.
Really like her small body with real boobs, what we call 'chili padi'

She did not even count the money i gave her after the session.
She may look wild and do wild things, but she is the kindest of a person.
Back in BKK, she does donate to the poor, and when she do FL, her motto is make her man happy, and that what she did to me, i think to all Bros too who visited her as i have not seen any negative FR on her.

When she come back again, will visit her again.
any bros know if she will be coming back to JB? i lost her wechat, miss our sessions. been camping sh88 but to no avail.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and english
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.
-My FR will consist of mixture of english, chinese and malay

战后报告

Go for a quick night one, went for clean massage joint at my favourite place and initially wanted to go VIP but receive info that is windy and they are close and I proceed with my backup plan

Stable: sexyruby/永/vivien okt
I tried this stable a few times. I would said overall the experience was not bad. No switch and bait and long waiting time or cock up. I will not mention their location here as many bros know should know and their style of operation.

女神: Miko
She used to work in KTV back in Hanoi. I also understand that she has been staying in Johor for quite some time. She was not new in this line, quite experience as she was from Paris last time.

样貌:★★★★★
很年轻。和照片相似度一样。皮肤很白。脸型美。大大的眼睛, 很好看,很美。又长又直的头发。可爱型。 看的下面一定站起来。

身材:★★★★★
很好。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤, 。身高很矮。很小只。奶差不多中B吧。Natural and soft boobs, 摸起来感觉真好。One big tattoo at her back and no other scar or mark on her body.

服务: ★★★★★
一起洗澡。没有蛇吻也没有毒龙。Highly is because first meeting so a bit shy in this but I will try to unlock this when I rtf. Light kissing and smooching only. 猫澡技能很好。Will use tongue to twist and turn and suck your nipple. 从舔奶两边开始。慢慢往下就开始口交。

口交:★★★★★
她的吹箫功力也是一级棒。The bbbj was slow and steady with lot of balls licking. She gave a good lick at every inch of my shaft and a good suck at my balls. The feel was like a small gal licking ice cream. The moment was so shiok. I hold on to her head and give very fast and deep thrust to深喉她。I mouth fuck her gao gao.Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep thrust and when I feel that I am choking her.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
下面 毛很多又很整齐。我还舔。我没感觉到味道。擦她的妹妹外面一下就很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉很紧。她叫的样 子和很纯让我很想干她。

做爱:★★★★★
We start the fuck with she riding me. I pump her in a up and down position squeezing her neh neh. She let out some light moan.surround.The "piak piak piak" sound effect and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I shifted myself upward and we switch to face to face position. She gave some light kiss. Then i thrust her deep deep and accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furiously in the last few stroke.she climax and high liao. The feeling was tight and hot inside with very firm grip. I cum immediately. When she pull out the condom, it was like three quarter tanks full.We were sweating and rest a while before proceeding to shower for me.

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度好。很专业。She friendly, hardworking, easy going and chatty type, slowly let you enjoy and not the rushing type. 给我感觉到很多女友感。

整体: ★★★★★
I am left a satisfied and happy man. I feel every cents I spend was worth too. 我肯定会回头。

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give reader here a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

I was with friend to JB at Valentine day. Looking for Valentine to accompany so visited this place.

地方:VIP Spa
I no need to mention a lot about this place. Many of them her should know and heard of this place Liao.

Date of visit: 14/12 @ 1830hrs

配套:RM 248 due to cny period. After cny will revert back to RM 228. You be given a locker key and then you can stay inside as long as you want. Can use the jacuzzi, the sauna and relax n slack at TV room. Hungry can pick or order drink you want. You can also eye candy to search for target once they start to 照镜. For the amount you paid, is totally worth it.

小姐: 787 号 (refer to pic below)
She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she has been working there for about 3 months already. She able to converse and listen in simple English and little Chinese too.The wechat pics and real person is accurate.

样貌:★★★★★
She is in her mid 20s, she don't belong to the syt.
和照片相似度一样。皮肤很白。不性感,乖乖型。长又直的头发。 just normal and decent looking.

身材:★★★★★
很好。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤, 。身高不矮也不高
大该160, 适合我。奶差不多有A or B吧,很小Natural and soft boobs, 摸起来感觉真好。No other scar mark or tattoo on her body.

服务: ★★★★★
一进到房间就蛇吻。从开始到结束。慢慢帮帮我脱衣服。一起洗澡。帮我洗到干干净净。Give me a light massage then follow by sensual and sexy kind of B2B的标准程式with her body rubbing my whole body.从后面到前面。猫澡技能很好。Will use tongue to twist and turn and suck your nipple. 从舔奶两边开始。

毒龙:★★★★★
After that,ask me to turn around and jerk my butts up that I arch my back higher for her to give a nice ass rim gao gao.She give me a very neat and clean ass rim with hot and cold treatment. Great work on her tongue, she know how to play with it. She gave it so deep and lick it crazily deep that I feel 超级爽。

蛇吻:★★★★★
从开始到结束没停到。整个过程就像男女朋友要开始做爱时。很有女友感。

口交:★★★★★
她的吹箫功力也是一级棒。有舔蛋蛋,有深喉。热和冷。慢和快速。She gave a good lick at every inch of my shaft. At one point, I hold on to her head and give very fast and deep thrust. DeI mouth fuck her gao gao.Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep thrust. Her back was facing me. On the other hand, I rub and finger her already wet abalone.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
毛不是很多也不是很少。不知道可以不可以舔。下次试试。没味道。水多,擦一下就很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉 很紧。她叫的样子让我很想干她。

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
放的套她先来女上。她一直骑。我一直看着她。Holding on to her body, I pump her in a up and down position.他骑很久还慢慢发出“啊~ 啊~啊~啊~”的叫床声。After a few more stroke, 她要求我换做狗方式。换的狗式,我慢慢插露她的洞。I thrust in and give a full speed throttle.我的硬条在她的里面发出的 "piak piak piak" 的生声音让她越叫越大声。我的硬条在里面,那种紧紧和烧烧的感觉好爽。我加快速度,插露更深里面。她的脸给 我那种进入了高潮的感觉。After a few strokes, 我射出了我的精子,她也流出的她的白汁。她的白汁还一之流不停。I collapse on top of her and panting heavily and both sweating furiously. We rest a while before proceeding to clean up. After cleaning, still help me to dress up and tidy up before we leave. Before leaving, still hugging me and give a long kiss and said see me again.

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度好。很有女人味。专业。豪爽开朗,像女朋友,女友感也很高。服务你从开始到结束, 不会很赶。No attitude and chemistry level is high and no communication issue.

整体: ★★★★★
他是那种肯定会让你想在回头干她的。I left that place a happy and satisfy man.Those who are not into boobs type and very chio type. She will be the ideal choice. Faster finger first. Book her now.

评论
请大家好好的对待和照顾她。

我的战后报告很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战后报告。希望我的战后报告可以让大家有一样 的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka ~ 那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mizi353 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 16-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
tried this online fl
ad claimed to be viet but turned out to be a thai
she told me natural boobs turned out to be enhanced

said can this and that turned out cannot lol...
looks different from the pics also

just felt totally scammed

fyi her number is..
+60175364770
Upload pic
Old 16-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster