The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 03-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hitokiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Hey bro, can share location? Thanks a lot!
Old 06-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kindly share location of discrete Mp near Little Saigon. I am a returning newbie but eager to relearn~ returned to JB after 18 months frequented Paris New York and Amansari before
Quote:
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

Old 08-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
aubcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location? Tq

Quote:

Here is the FR:

Old 08-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can pm location and ml no?
Old 09-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Widjaja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballster View Post
Bro! Can pm the location? Thanks
Bro.. can PM Location.. TYVM
Old 09-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Widjaja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here is the FR:

Bro.. can PM Location.. TYVM..
Old 10-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

pinkolive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, share location ?
Quote:

Here is the FR:

Old 12-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share location
Old 15-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

jacknelson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Walked around Pelangi last night and saw this mp got called Thai Regent massage above a korea bbq restaurant. See that it is only 50rm/hr, went in to try. Came a Thai milf. A bit plump but boobs are big. Not for fussy ppl. Massage is good, knows her stuff Very friendly and passionate. Initially rejected her for 50rm HJ, cause not really interested then she offered 100rm for 2 shots of BJ. Took her up, only shot once. She tried to get me up for 2nd time but she really not hot enough so I just left.

All in all,
Massage: 50rm + 100rm BJ (2 shots)

Good for anyone for budget release.
Bro pls pm me the details. Tk u
Old 18-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

sks88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro please share the location, thx
Old 24-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

iceswordz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY2833 View Post
Bro! Can pm the location and ML no's.? Thanks
Hi managed to get location? Can share pls? Thanks
Old 24-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widjaja View Post
Bro.. can PM Location.. TYVM..

Bro can share location please
Old 24-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY2833 View Post
Bro! Can pm the location and ML no's.? Thanks
Bro can share location and mp name please?
Old 24-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samjohn141980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro send me the location please
Old 27-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster