The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: My poly classmate

Yup! Dont stop. Do continue.....
Old 07-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
sammygal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for ur support... Here's e next installment

Chapter 7a

“Wei you haven’t tell finish your story, when you free come be story teller again hee” Jeanette sms me. I was in the Woodlands library with Zan. Today is the 2nd day we studied here and I enjoy the company of Zan very much in the first day. In fact, I realised that I always enjoy being with Zan and was attracted by her personality.

She is someone with lots of inner beauty, of course having a sweet and cute face help score points, not to mention her tight, pink pussy and pink sensitive nipples. Perhaps in the stressful exam break, I unknowingly find myself drawn closer to the hardworking Zan than Jeanette. I messaged Jeanette if is it ok that she come over to my house tonight as I want to save tmr to study the last few chapters and she agreed.

I looked at Zan, she is busy reading her notes. Her fingers were playing with her pen and her angelic face just looked so innocent as she was trying to memorise. We had again booked the private meeting room ($6 per hr) for 5 hours straight. Yesterday both of us couldn’t find any spare tables in the library and out of desperation, we booked the meeting room and it was certainly a decision we didn’t regret.

The room had a large table and 10 chairs, and the frosted glass (with a 5 inch clear strip in the middle) separated Zan and I from the public. Zan and I were in the study mood; we spread our notes and textbook on the large table and ask each other questions on the chapters we covered, teaching each other memory tricks and giving debate over questions we do not understand.

By the 3rd hour, both of us were tired and we put down our books to take a break. “Hey so far so good, we are on schedule. We got good chemistry le, later 2 more chapters and we hit our target already” Zan was pretty happy. “Of course got good chemistry hee, we so close already. You are such a good mate.” I winked cheekily at Zan. “What good mate?

Study hor, don’t think of all those naughty things” Zan was eager to put things right. She knew that once we get started, we would proceed till I cum or she had an orgasm. “Haha, good study mate ah, what are you thinking of?” Zan face turned red immediately and she looked onto the carpeted floor. “You thinking of hanky panky is it hee” I pulled my chair closer to Zan and continued to tease her. “Your head then think of hanky panky hor. Anyway here cannot hanky panky, bleah” In my mind, I was thinking Zan is right, my head is indeed thinking of hanky panky, especially my penis head, who almost pushed his way out of the underwear.

I got up of my chair and ran to lock the door even though the librarian told us not to. I knew that the centre glass strip is clear while the rest is frosted, I imagined what is it like to hanky panky in an area where is not so private and my cock burst out of my underwear, leaving a trail of pre cum behind. “Wei, what are you doing?” Zan looked kind of flustered, she was expecting this at all.

I sit closely beside Zan, to the point that we were almost sharing the chair, and put my left arm around her waist. Using the book as a cover, I kiss her on the lips. Zan close her eyes and I begin to kiss and lick her ears and neck while my right hand slide from her shoulder down her breasts to her inner thighs a few times. We started frenching, and my right hand begin to fondle her breasts though the bra, occasionally sliding down to stroke her inner thighs and up her skirt to touch her panty.

Zan moan softly, and I become bolder. I slid my hand into her top and touch her upper body all over, her cotton bra was getting in my way as I squeeze her breasts. “Ummh” Zan moan again when my finger touch her erected nipples. I pull her top up slightly above the navel area and my right hand under her top move to her bra to unclasp her bra. “Ummh, don’t want” as Zan moan and protest in vain as her bra was unbuckle in an instant.

I move my right hand to the front again, this time sliding past her bra up to caress her breasts and nipples. “Ummh, stop, stop” Zan resistance was getting weaker. I pull her hand to stroke my hard cock, “don’t stop, we haven’t finish” I whisper into her ear before giving it a good lick, making Zan squeal and moan. I knew that people outside would not be able to see anything below the table. I got out of my chair and kneel in front of Zan, spreading her legs wide apart, revealing her white cotton panty.

I pulled Zan’s skirt and panty out together as Zan slide from her chair down onto the carpet floor. I unzipped my pants and exposed my fully erected and wet cock to her as I lift her top and her bra up her breasts and begin licking her from top to button. “Ummh, wait if get caught” Zan moan softly, yet she was hugging me close to her body. I ignore her questions as I continue licking and sucking her nipples. “Ummh, ummmh” Sensing the time is right, I put my hand on her clit and circle it. “Orrrrree” Zan moan, this time she seems to abandon all her concerns as I continue to circle her clit and teasing her viginals lips and holes by stoking past them and coming back to circle the clit.

Zan was wet and she laid completely flat on the floor. I insert my finger in. “Ummmh” her cum immediately soaked my finger as I thurst my finger deep into her hole. “Aaahhhhh, ahahhhhh, don’t too hard wait I scream” Zan moan again as she closes her eyes. My finger move in and out rapidly, then I insert another finger this time I bend my head down to lick her clit as well. “Ummmh, ummmmh, ahhhhh” Zan struggled to contain her moans and groans. She place her hand on her mouth as I continued to finger and lick her. “Ummmh, Ummmh ,ummmmh” her hand pressed hard against her mouth as I watch her enjoy. Zan opened her eyes and realised I am watching her expression.

She immediately sit up and touch my penis, stroking and kissing it while I continue to finger fuck her. “I want to try 69” as I grabbed her legs and guide her to the position. “Zan you are so sexy.” I started eating her wet and delicious pussy while pressing my finger on her clit. Her pussy always smell so nice, in fact Zan smell better when she sweat, her natural scent make me want to eat her pussy all the time. I licked and suck vigourously, making Zan moan and squeal while giving me a blow job.

Zan suck long and deep, sometimes disrupted by my savaging of her pussy. Her cum was all over my finger and face and I use my cum filled finger to circle her anus, Zan moan again, her butt jerk for a moment. It was her sensitive spot. I lower her butt and put my tongue in it and lick it deep and hard while putting a finger into her pussy at the same time. “Ummmh, ummmmh!!!”

Zan moaned rather loudly this time, as she tighted her grip on my penis. My penis is still inside Zan’s mouth, but she wasn’t sucking as she struggle to overcome the sensations from her ass and pussy. Seeing Zan so high from the double attack made my cock harder. Zan used both of her hands to cup my cock and move it up and down super fast.

It was the first time that Zan had used this technique and I was even more excited, I quickly returned the flavour by putting my finger into her pussy and fuck her real deep and hard. “Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh” Both of us cum together as I sprayed into her mouth. Zan is such a socially responsible person as she licked clean every bit of my cum as she does’nt want to dirty the carpet. I was on a high and it was our most daring hanky panky so far. We were in no mood to study the remaining two chapters hence we agree to continue the next day.

Zan and I were determined to complete our revision and we left the library right on time. We then had dinner at the library café and she then went home for further revision as I gave a lame excuse to meet Jeanette.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

Chapter 7b

I met Jeanette at CCK interchange and I brought her to my house. Jeanette was wearing a brown pants with a white Guess top. The material of her top is rather thin as I could see her maroon colour bra. “Hey babe, how’s your revision coming along?” I asked Jeanette as I knew she isn’t the bookworm type. “Nah, got headache when I start reading all those boring chemistry stuff, you know me la, I hate chemistry lor.” Jeanette said as she put her bag down in my room.

She looked around and was amazed by my toy collection and the gadgets. “Woah, you got so many gadgets and cute cute stuff, so cool!” I looked at Jeanette, she seems very energetic, unlike many of us, who are busy studying for exams. Worried about her, I probed further. “Hee, I yesterday go chong then never study much, just now afternoon I messaged you that time I just woke up.” She looked at me sheepishly, “but I got try study this afternoon then read a few pages got headache liao”

I wasn’t really super concern about Jeanette’s results, I just hope that she doesn’t fail and retain as she is a good classmate and fun person to hang out with. Jeanette (along with Zan) is someone that I look forward to meet in school as my class have a competitive atmosphere. “Wei, no need to worry la, I will study one. Tonight is not about me okie, it’s about you and your secret lover hee.” Jeanette reminded me in an instance and sat beside me on my bed.

“Hmmm, you got headache you sure you want to listen to stories?” I am of course thinking of something else as I read online that sex is a good way to cure headache. I imagined me stripping Jeanette off and licking her hairless pussy, after which Jeanette will unzipped my pant and wrapped her delicate hand tightly around my cock. The way Jeanette moan always made me very aroused, each moan make me want to fuck her hard. We had done almost everything possibly, except the sex part.

“Of course I want to listen la, you think I very free come your house see you daydream ah” Jeanette interrupted my thoughts. I was getting horny from my own imagination, and was hoping that Jeanette can help fulfil me, I decide to play along by telling Jeanette everything about Zan and hope that she will get horny. “Ok, Ms Jeanette, what story would you like to hear?” Jeanette got excited and was bouncing on my bed. “Hmmm, I want to know what happen first in the chemistry lab then the Genting trip.”

I sat closer to Jeanette and cheekily said “Last time I tell you stories we are without clothes le, so what about this time?” Jeanette think for a moment. I could see she is thinking of something cheeky as well. “Hmmm, you tell me the story in your underwear and for me, the more you say, the more I take off my clothes. Deal?”

The thought of Jeanette doing a strip tease made my cock stand up. I agreed immediately on the deal. “Ok deal, anyway it is not the chemistry lab, we did it at the cell culture lab beside the chemistry lab. I start telling liao ah, everytime you think it is good or want more details then you must take off one piece okie” Jeanette looked at me with her seductively eyes. “Ok la whatever, faster faster” as I remove my clothes and pants.

That day, Dr Pang wanted 2 volunteers to prepare some stock buffer for next week lab as the lab tech was on a 1 week MC. Zan and I volunteered for the task as the lab tech always help us a lot. So after our lab lesson, Zan and I stayed back to prepare the stock according to the instructions given by Dr Pang. It was a very easy task, weighing some chemicals, adding water and then bringing it to autoclave (sterilise).

The autoclave process will take around 1 hour so Zan and I remove our lab coats and chit chat in the lab. We also play with the lab stuffs we normally are not allowed to touch. We also took a few cute bottles and tubes from the lab shelf for personal collection. Soon we got bored of exploring the chemistry lab and decide to wander into the cell culture lab next door.

Samantha (the cell culture lab tech) had just gone home and we had the whole lab to explore. Zan and I wanted to collect some cell culture flask as it has an unique shape. We took our “loot” and explore further into the clean room where they grew all the tissue engineered plants. (To maintain the condition and pressure of the cleanroom, it had a double door system, 2m x 2m with a vacuum pump to minimise contaminants into the room. At any one time, only one door of the two doors can be open)

Zan and I were showing off the stuff we “kapot” from the labs and I decide to be naughty and spray alcohol on Zan, causing her to chase me around in the lab. I quickly ran into the double door, wanting to get out, but Zan caught up and refuse to close the door on her side. I couldn’t get out and “conceded” defeat, but something naughty came into my mind when I realised nobody is in the lab now and both of us are in “private area”

I grabbed hold of Zan and gently touch her face and kiss her on the forehead. Zan face turned red as she looked down onto the floor, looking so adorable and I went to hug her. Zan returned the hug and looked at me. She is so sweet looking and adorable. I pulled Zan closer to me as I kiss her on her forehead, down the nose to her lips.

Zan return my kiss and we started frenching as we hug tightly, pushing her body against my erection. My hands slip down from her back down her butt and I begin to caress her butt and the back of her thighs. Zan moaned softly making me more aroused as I move my hands up her skirt towards her pussy area. I can feel that Zan pussy is starting to get wet. I slipped my fingers into her panty and tease her pussy.

The smell of her pussy filled the air. Zan started grabbing and stroking my cock. I was panting with excitement as she begins unzipping my pants. My cock was hard like a rod and with lots of pre-cum flowing freely from the tip. I retaliate by locating Zan clit and circle it in a clockwise direction. “Ummmmh don’t want, wait got people walk in Ummmh” I was very much in the mood and was not prepared to stop now. I quickly place the cell culture flask on her side of the door to keep it open.

Now nobody can reach us! I pull down Zan skirt and panty in one shift movement as she pulled down my underwear and pants. Feeling bold, I took off my shirt as well as I stood fully naked in front of Zan. Zan stood still looked at me and smiled. I kiss her in the lips, then the ears and begin to lick Zan’s neck. Zan moan softly and close her eyes. Seeing that she did not put up any resistance, I pulled up her top and unhook her bra, soon she was also fully naked.

Zan kneel down and licked and sucked on my cock while massaging my balls with her hands. Her enthusiastic licking pushed me to the edge and I was about to cum (perhaps it is also due to the excitement of doing it in the lab) Not wanting to cum so fast, I sit on the ground and lick her nipples as I place my fingers on Zan’s wet pussy, this made Zan squirm with arousal and moaning as I flick my tongue on her nipples.

“Ummmh, ummmh” as Zan put her hands on my cock tightly and begin to give me a hand job. The thought of all this happening in the lab made me real excited and I was about to cum again. I quickly turned her around and cuddle her from behind, my hard cock pushed snugly against Zan’s butt crack. I put my hands on Zan’s waist and guide her to grind and gyrate her butt against my wet and hard cock, leaving my pre cum all over her butt cheeks. I move my hands down from her slender body to her wet pussy.

I locate Zan’s clit and circle it with my fingers. “Ummmh, uummmmh” Zan moaned as she sat on the floor. I continued circling her clit and I could feel that she is about to climax. Zan turned her head back and kiss me. I cupped her breasts and play with her nipples with one hand while still circling her clit. “Ummmh Ummmh, noooooo… orrrreeee” Zan could not take it anymore. She pushed my hand away and turned to face me in a kneeling position.

Seeing Zan sweating and breathless made me even more horny, I insert my right hand index and middle fingers inside her tight pussy while my left hand caress Zan’s soft breasts and pink nipples. Zan react by stroking my penis. I fingered Zan deep and hard, making her moaned loudly as she fastened her hand job speed. My left hand move from her breasts to her waist and I pulled Zan closer to me, now her pussy is just above my erected cock. I placed both my hands on her hips.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Chapter 7c

I gently push her downwards and for a moment, her pussy and my cock touch. There is a strong temptation to push it down all the way. Zan and I looked at each other, both of us not knowing what to do. She gyrate her hips, her wet pussy touching my cock a few times. Zan looked at me again; I can see she is tempted to give her virginity. I looked at Zan’s face, she looked so pretty, innocent. It give me a feeling that I need to protect her. I summon all my determination and life her hips up and hug her tight.

“Thank you for keeping your promise, I was so tempted just now. I really want to know how it feel” Zan confessed to me. I no longer was thinking of taking her virginity. I knew Zan was tempted, I looked around and saw the 50ml falcon tube I looted. I picked it up and looked at Zan before pushing the tube around her wet pussy area. Zan closed her eyes as I touch her pussy area with the tube. I place the cone end slightly into her, Zan moan and squeal.

Encouraged, I pushed the tube deeper into her tight pussy. “Ahhhhh” Zan opened her eyes and hug me tight as I pushed it deeper in. “Ahhhhh ahhhhhh very tight” I could feel the tightness her pussy griped the tube. I begin to slide the tube up and down her pussy. “Aaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhh” Zan cover her mouth with her right hand as her moans turned in screams of joy and pleasure. Zan placed her left hand into my backs, her nails buried in deep as I intensify the pace as I “fuck” her with the falcon tube. “Ummmmh, OOorrrrhhe, Ummmmh” Zan moan and she dug her nails deeper into my back as I continued to sliding the tube in.

We change into a 69 position, I pushed the tube deep in as she give me a blowjob. “Ummh ummmmh ummm” Zan blowjob me deep and hard as well. I felt my floodgate opening. I pushed the tube deeper inside, causing Zan to moan even louder. I soon lost control and spray my cum into her mouth while Zan moan become softer as she loosen her gripe on my penis. Zan and I climax together as we remained in the 69 postion for a few minutes before we got up and get dressed. We quickly clean up the lab and went home still dazed by what happen today.

“Woah exciting, quick tell me more, I want to hear the hotel one” Jeanette interrupt suddenly. At first I was pretty frustrated with Jeanette as she interrupted me from my self indulge of my past hanky panky with Zan. Jeanette realised that she had interrupted me. To my surprise she started taking off her top and bra. “Happy? Quick say some more, maybe you get to see.. hee”

My frustration at Jeanette subside immediately as I look at her breasts bounce around. I couldn’t resist anymore, I needed to release the pressure that is building in my cock. I pulled Jeanette over and started kissing her all over her topless body. Jeanette reacted by putting her hand inside my underwear that is already wet with my pre cum. I guess Jeanette was also horny as she listened to the details.

Jeanette and I begin our own hanky panky and Jeanette end up staying in my room till the next morning and we had lots of fun. In the end, she made me cum 4 times and she slept topless with me even though she was worried that my parents would knock at the door and she can just wear her top quickly.

This is how a falcon tube look like.
http://www.bdbiosciences.com/ptProdu...?prodId=669744
Old 07-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Next installment (chapter 8) is 60% done... a fair mix of Jeanette and Zan.

Do let me know if you guys prefer Chapter 9 to be more Jeanette or Zan.

Here's another sneek preview to the finale: Jeanette and Zan finally found out what has been going on for the past 2 years when we graduate. Stay tuned to find out what happen
Old 07-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

good thread.. keep it up

Cheers and good night
Old 08-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoalex83 View Post
nice story!! up u 1 point. camping for more jia you!!
how u up when u have no power? ya i like his story too. my bed time stories
Old 08-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
corny123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercorny123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more of jeanette pls...! got picture better mans!!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Chapter 8a

“Wei, you must tell me the hotel story after the exams okie?” Jeanette asked before leaving my house. For the next few days, I continued to meet Zan to study together and occasionally we would fool around or hanky panky for 5 to 10 minutes to release our exams stress.

The last paper (plants science and horticulture) was a killer as the teacher set a paper that is so different from the past years. Many of us were in a bad mood coming out of the exams hall. I had previously agreed with Jeanette that I would go to her house after the last paper to tell her my hanky panky story with Zan in the hotel.

Jeanette had left the exams hall 15 minutes earlier than me. “Hey, how’s the paper?” I asked when I saw Jeanette in the canteen. “Suck man, killer man, bloody Dr Chow. Haiz, never mind la, don’t talk about it already, tonight I am going to chong and celebrate that this bloody exams is over.” Jeanette replied as she walked to the bus stop. Jeanette was wearing a white top and black skirt that showed off her nice legs.

I can see she was wearing a pink bra and wonder if her panty is of matching colour as well. I too was relieved that exams are over and is in a horny and naughty mood today. We boarded the bus to her house and chit chatted on the way there.

I was concerned as Jeanette had previously told me that she had lost interest in biotechnology and going to school is more like a chore to her. “Hmmm, if you fail the subject by just 2 marks then surely you can talk to Dr Chow about it?”

To my surprise, Jeanette placed her hand on my thigh, “if I fail by 2 marks, then maybe I would go to his office at the greenhouse and do this” Jeanette slid her hand up my thigh and stroked my penis. I was caught by surprise and quickly cover her hand with my bag. Jeanette did not remove her hand, now that it is covered by my bag, she became more bold as she increased the pressure and strength of her stroke.

Jeanette skilfully pulled down my zip and wriggle 2 of her fingers in and begin kneading and rubbing my erected cock. “Dr Chow, if you let me pass, I would do better next time.” Jeanette whispered into my ear, teasing me as if I was Dr Chow.

I regain my composure and begin to tease Jeanette back. “Hmmm, actually you are a good student. If your practical score is good, passing isn’t a problem, let me see if your practical skill first.” Jeanette smiled seductively as she placed her whole hand into my pants through the zip.

The tip of my cock had already burst out of my underwear and is flowing with pre cum. Jeanette gently rubbed my exposed head with her fingers, “Sir, how’s is my practical skill?” I was enjoying the attention she showered on my penis to see if there is anyone looking at us, all I know is that she is making me horny and hard.

“Hmmm, let me see if your soil is good for growing plants.” Jeanette did not know what I mean. I smiled at her and placed my hand up her thighs and into the black skirt. I can feel that her panty was already soaked with her cum. With one swift movement, I pulled aside her panty and was playing with her clit. “Hmmm, not bad, a moist and damp area, good for growing a lot of plants” as my fingers explore Jeanette’s wet pussy.

Seeing that Jeanette did not resist, I insert one finger into her warm inviting pussy. “I am planting carrot deep into the soil” as I finger Jeanette deep into her pussy. “Ummh, fuck, ummmh” Jeanette moaned softly as she leaned onto my shoulder, her hands clinging onto my chest. “Now I am going to plant corn” as I put 2 fingers into her. Jeanette nearly screamed out as I do so, and she quickly covered her mouth and cling onto my chest tighter. “Fuck, ummmh”

I could see Jeanette want more but was restricted by her panty and also the fact that we were on the bus. I decide to tease her even further. “Now I am going to plant watermelon, lots and lots of them.” I fingered deep and hard into Jeanette’s pussy in rapid succession. Jeanette moaned and grabbed my shirt tightly, trying hard not to scream out. “Ummmh, ummmh, Fuck, ummmh” as she buried her head onto my chest. I used my left hand to slide down from her shoulder into Jeanette’s pink bra to her breasts and begin fondling her as well. Jeanette was moaning slightly louder as she widened her leg, giving me a better angle to “plant more seeds.”
Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Chapter 8b

I realised we are just 3 bus stops from the interchange hence I got to make my final move. “Now plant so many seeds, later have to use machine to harvest therm” as I wriggle my fingers in her super wet pussy, twisting and touching every side of her wall. Jeanette knew the machine I was referring to is the electric toothbrush in her room and got excited.

I quickly pull my hand out and slide it down the back of her butt and finger her pussy from up behind. “Ummmh, Ummmmh” Jeanette moaned as she “jumped” up and down my fingers in her skirt vigorously till the bus arrived at the interchange. Jeanette then pulled down her panty before she alight the bus. “Very wet ah” as she quickly stuff her soaked pink panty into her bag.

Jeanette and I took a cab to her condo as she is too lazy to wait for the shuttle bus. I was teasing her throughout the can journey as I knew she was not wearing panty, even though the cab journey was only 3 minutes. At one moment, I was fingering Jeanette as she open her legs wide behind the driver, making Jeanette so wet that her inner thighs were also wet. “You idiot! Make me so wet. Later your story better be good ah” Jeanette said as she led me to her room.

Jeanette on the air con and gestured me to sit on her bed, the weather is really unforgiving. “You wait ah, I go soak in bathtub first, I just bought the sea salt from Australia” as Jeanette grabbed her clothes and towel. A naughty idea came into my mind and I quickly rushed into her bathroom pretending to wash my face as Jeanette was preparing her bathtub.

I take a look at her tight butt as she bend down to put the bath salts into the water and imagined what would it be like to doggie her there. My cock began to get erected and pre cum was starting to flow out. “Hey, why not I tell you the story in the bathtub?” Jeanette looked at me seductively and smiled. “Hor, you think I don’t know what you’re thinking meh, you horny boy” Jeanette did not answer my question but proceed to strip off her top and pull down her skirts. The sight of her in her pink bra and without her panty got me real hard. I quickly take off my clothing leaving only my underwear.

“Hee, the weather so hot, let me help you cool down” as I reach to Jeanette’s back and unhook her bra. “Wa lau, want to see me naked say so la, use such a lame excuse” Jeanette then pull down her wet panty with her back facing me and stepped into the bathtub. The way Jeanette answer got me real excited, does it mean I can see her naked as and when I like? As she turned and sat on her bathtub I got see the side of her breasts and I could not take it anymore.

I quickly pull down my underwear and sat in the bathtub facing her. “Wa, full erection already ah hee” Jeanette teased as she sponged herself. The sight of her playing with the sponge and caressing her own breasts make me cock burst out of the water.

Jeanette caught me staring at her boobs. “See enough already? Bleah!!!” as she squeezed her shower foam under the running water. Bubbles begin to fill the bathtub and Jeanette blow the bubbles around and covered her breasts with it. The bubbles and the rising water level quickly covered by erected penis as well.

“Quick quick tell me story, it is 5.30 already. Later I going chong, so tell me tell me” I was thinking there is still a lot of time as Jeanette normally go chong at 11 and my storytelling is only going to take 5 minutes at most.. I then realised that there might be some exercise with Jeanette and this got me real excited as well. It is clear that both Jeanette and I are in a horny mood as I begin to fill her in the details of me and Zan trip to Genting during the last school holidays.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Chapter 8c

Zan and I met up at the Golden Mile complex at 6.30, it was like a secret holiday as she had lied to her parents that she was going to her secondary school girl friends. Zan looked so pretty as usual and she was wearing a yellow spaghetti top and a black cotton shorts. On the journey there, I can’t help but notice that her boobs were slightly bigger than usual.

“Erm, I think it is because my menses is coming, normally 2 to 3 days before will become bigger.” Zan whispered to me shyly on the bus when I asked her about it. It got me real excited but I could not find an opportunity to hanky panky with her as there is a family sitting behind and beside us and the auntie sitting across keep turning behind to talk to her relative. Needless to say, when we reached the hotel, I was raring to go. I guess deep inside our heart, we knew that this trip is not about playing the theme park or visiting strawberry parks, it is about staying in the hotel room to explore each other bodies. I had of course bought a falcon tube along as I remembered Zan enjoying it as I “fucked” her with the falcon tube in the lab last time.

Zan and I checked into the First World Hotel and she said she wanted to take a shower first. I guess luck was with me that day when Zan realised that the bathroom door at the hotel could not be locked. Zan proceed to shower as I secretly peeped from outside. Zan’s back was facing me and I looked at her delicious butt.

I quickly take off my clothes and ran naked into the shower and hugged Zan from behind. Zan was caught by surprise and screamed. Her scream quickly turn into moans as I start to kiss her neck and caress her boobs at the same time. “Let me help you shower, my darling” Zan moan softly as my hands wander around her whole body. She was moving her butt crack along my erected penis and I could feel that she was tempted to give me her virginity again.

My hands quickly wandered south to her pussy area and she was very wet down there. Zan moaned again as I teased her vaginal lips and circle her clit with my right hand and rubbed her erected nipples with the other. “Ummmh, ummmh not so fast” Zan moaned, I did not understand what she is saying, I insert 1 finger into her pussy and she moaned even louder. “Ummmmh!” I suddenly remembered her telling me that days before her menses she would be very sensitive.

I can’t believe my luck and quickly finger Zan deep and hard. I then pushed Zan gently to the wall and started ramming her pussy with 2 fingers. “Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh” Zan moan loudly as I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my fingers.

Zan dropped the shower head she was holding and turned around. She kneeled down and begins giving me a blowjob. I could see that she was horny as well. Her hands were playing with my balls as she licked my penis all round. Zan begin licking my balls as well and it give me a real high as I seldom see the horny side of Zan.

She then encompass my cock and suck it, Zan was sucking real hard and deep and within 2 minutes, I could feel my cum is ready to shoot out. “I am cumming” To my surprise, Zan did not stop as she continued to suck faster. “Um, um, um, um” Zan moaned as my cock rammed into her mouth. Zan then placed both her hands onto the shaft of my cock and begin to move up and down rapidly while she licked the head of my cock. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Ahh ahhh ahhh” as I cum into her face and mouth. To my surprise again, Zan started licking off the cum and swallow all of them! We then washed up and towelled dry as I carry her onto the bed naked.

“Where did you learn it from?” I quizzed Zan. Zan confessed that she had been reading Cosmopolitan, a female magazine from US. I then asked Zan a series of questions and she answered all of them, not believing my luck, I asked Zan “Are you feeling very horny now?” Zan face turned red as she nodded her head. “I want to see you masturbate yourself” I suggested to Zan.

Zan looked at me and cheekily answer “why not we masturbate together, I want to see how you masturbate as well” I of course did not turn down her invitation and we masturbated together. The sight of Zan touching herself make my cock real hard, I could see that her pussy was really wet and her pink nipples were fully erected. “Ummh, ummh” Zan moaned as she fingers herself.

At this moment, I noticed that Jeanette eyes were close and her legs were spread apart. She seems to be masturbating as well. Jeanette realised that I had stopped my storytelling. “Wei, why you stop?” I looked her in the eyes and grabbed her hands and place it on my erected cock. “I want you to masturbate for me, just like what Zan did”

I could feel the sexual tension rising in the bathtub, I also knew that Jeanette had being jealous of Zan and whatever Zan can do, Jeanette would want to win her. Jeanette begin rubbing my penis as I started to drain the water off the bathtub. Jeanette then climbed on top on me and my cock is just below her pussy. “You fucker, make me so horny” as Jeanette rubbed her pussy against my cock. “Later then continue the story, now it is my turn.” Jeanette said as she gyrate her hips up and down.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Chapter 8d

I couldn’t take it anymore, I pushed Jeanette’s hips down in an instance and her wet pussy just slide down my cock. “Orhhhh” Jeanette moaned loudly. This is the first penetration of Jeanette. Jeanette begin riding on me as she close her eye and moan loudly. “Ummm, ummmm, ummm, ummmm”

Jeanette ride rapidly while I fondle and caress her bouncing breasts. I then sat up and Jeanette continued to ride on my cock as she hug me from the front. “Fuck me, ummh, fuck me” Jeanette moaned into my ears. We quickly got up and change into the doggie position. Jeanette hairless pussy looks so delicious. I grabbed her hips and rammed hard into her pet pussy. “Ahhhh, ahhhhh” Jeanette moan loudly, she seems deprived of sex since she broke up with James.

Jeanette and I quickly walked out from her bathroom and jumped right into her bed where we continued fucking. I insert my cock into her in a missionary position as Jeanette grabbed my butt and push it deeper inside her. “ahhh ahhhh, don’t stop, don’t stop ahhhh ahhh” Jeanette moaned loudly, I could feel her wetness in my cock as I rammed her hard and deep.

“You like it, and want some more?” I said while fucking Jeanette and playing with her clit at the same time. “Ahhhh, ahhhh ahhhh, yes yes” I continued my assault on Jeanette’s pussy “I want you to cum inside me!!”

Jeanette moaned, this got me real excited and I begin to fuck her even harder. “Fuck, ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh” Jeanette tightened her grip on my butt as she screamed in pleasure. I couldn’t take it anymore also as I cum right into Jeanette pussy. “ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhh” as I unload everything inside her.

“First time you cum inside someone?” Jeanette asked when we settle down. I nodded my head. “You are not a virgin right, the way you fucked me just now is definitely not a virgin will do.”

I remembered that Jeanette was the one who took Hanqiang (her ex before James) virginity so there is no way I could lie to Jeanette. I confessed and Jeanette probed further. However, I was already thinking of a second round with Jeanette, so I promised that I will fill her in the details later.

I begin kissing and fingering Jeanette and her pussy was still wet. I then fuck her for 3 more times as I stayed overnight at her house. I make her squirt out twice using her electronic toothbrush as well. Though Jeanette and I are not officially a couple, but we sort of strike a deal that she would be my sex partner.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

Bros help me get some inspiration... This happened long time ago so I need some motivation and inspiration to recall... let me know

a) Who you like to know more? Jeanette or Zan?

b) Where is the place where we had sex where you like to hear about most? (Trust me, we done it in many places, especially Jeanette)
Old 10-09-2009, 12:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
danielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

power pack story man..

5 stars for yr effort..
Old 10-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

great story.. guess u are very lucky to have the chance to be with both the girls..

3 green apples as a sign of support!

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1