The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hi does anyone have recommendations for big boobs/good bf? rlly craving for some action
Old 13-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 16
tikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Finally got the time to make appointment with Yuki/Carol last night. Reached there on time, sms her, but no reply. Almost left the place after 15 mins when suddenly she sms back. Apparently she felt asleep and didn't hear my sms. Must be too tired. She apologised and I gave me instruction to her new place. She just moved in 3 days ago, nice clean apartment in FP area, 5 mins from MRT. Stay alone.

Went to shower and she joined in to clean my didi. Nice petite body with perky B cups breasts and nipples. Very proportionate to her syt body, especially with combined with nicely shaven pussy (Body 8/10). She has a pleasant look, not gorgeous, but definitely won't reject (Look: 7/10, she looks pretty tired, probably as she just woke up).

Started massage with baby oil. She knows how to massage, cover all parts of my back, arms, hands, and legs. Just not enough strength for me (I like strong massage), but still quite relaxing (Massage: 6/10). Especially as she massage while standing in front of me and I can peek to her nicely shaven pussy!

When comes to the sensual, this is where she really scores very high. Started with finger teasing and cathbath from my ears, all the way down my back. I opted for BBBJ package (note that BBBJ is $120 for 60 mins, HJ only $100). She asked my to lift up my butt on doggy positions and started to lick my balls and shaft from below. Nice and slow at the beginning, and started gaining speed. As I was on top and she was at lying down position, I can thrust my did to her mouth and caress her breasts. Changed position, and I laid down as she continue to blow my didi. The sight of her body was really heavenly and I started to roam her pussy, gentle digging was allowed (please be very gentle as she's still new). I can't hold much longer and came very quickly. It was too quick and she was a bit surprised, lol! She felt bad and offered if I want a second round. Of course I said yes!

She washed her hands and wipe clean all my cum and washed her hands. Then gave me a relaxing head massage before starting round 2. I usually struggle to come 2 times but she was really trying her best. Gave me another amazing BBBJ. Then she poured the baby oil on my groin and lower tummy and also on her body and breasts and started to gave me BM and BF (although hers are only B cups and can't do proper BF, it's still quite a sight to behold, lol). She then did HJ on cowboy position with simulated sex. I got to harass her breast and came after quite some time. She was very patient. No rush at all (Sensual 9/10).

I clean myself and left her place. All in about 65 mins (I was the one who rushed as I'm late for another appointment). There's no awkward moment even though we started on the wrong foot as she felt asleep. Best is she can communicate in simple English which is a big plus due to my poor Mandarin. Very high GFE (GFE: 8/10).

Like other bros said, I think she's an ang pai in the making. Hopefully she can maintain her service and attitude not like other syt when her business starts to pick up. She's top of my list for now and will definitely RTM. Please take care of this gem!

I tired her and here my review,

Face is pleasant and it grows on you: 7/10
Body: I love her body shape, petite and small 10/10
Boobs: Thou the photos may seem to be bigger but actual perky B size.

Service: As describe as above, she is definitely hardworking and the massage is quite up to my standard, and boy can she blow, she do her ultimate best to service you and not a time watcher and when she work, she don't reply to message so be patient.

GFE: 8/10 This require chemistry and I am sure each will experience differently..

The only issue I have, is that you have to be very discreet when entering her place, it seem alot of police raid recently. But I guess it is better safe then sorry.

RTM: Yes
Old 13-11-2017, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire1879 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/yao-yao/
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4524.html

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don't frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her...so this time i decide i won't be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it's a C and real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don't fall in love.
hj:7/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways. Very accommodating
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
I think I smell something fishy.
Old 13-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
JUNIOR JX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikosiao1 View Post
I tired her and here my review,

Face is pleasant and it grows on you: 7/10
Body: I love her body shape, petite and small 10/10
Boobs: Thou the photos may seem to be bigger but actual perky B size.

Service: As describe as above, she is definitely hardworking and the massage is quite up to my standard, and boy can she blow, she do her ultimate best to service you and not a time watcher and when she work, she don't reply to message so be patient.

GFE: 8/10 This require chemistry and I am sure each will experience differently..

The only issue I have, is that you have to be very discreet when entering her place, it seem alot of police raid recently. But I guess it is better safe then sorry.

RTM: Yes
this gem seem very hot now
Old 13-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah laura has a very nice apartment and she stays alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliscor View Post
is she stay alone ?
Old 13-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
y0urfather is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
hi does anyone have recommendations for big boobs/good bf? rlly craving for some action
https://newltdsg.net/polly/
Old 13-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
It's the same person for sure but she look prettier in real life..
Just paid Adele a visit last week. Might sound strange to many, but the experience is not as good as before. Her cheeks are getting more and more chubby. And while still quite slim, can see some cellulite on her legs.

I have never gotten the full 60 mins. Usually I will be in an out around 50 mins and thats not counting the showering before and after.

I probably will still RTM once in a rather long while but the desire and attraction diminishes with every visit.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Please dun. Previously I tried her when she used another pic n name. Reached and found her a potato shaped. Told me it's her when she is in China but totally doesn't look like. Went for first Rd of mechanical bj and she said she want to go eat lunch. Waited for a long before I went out noticed she chatting w her hse mate. Ask her abt my massage the she came in.her massage is not piano but like making bread dough. Push push w one hand. Then hammer hammer. Within 30sec I ask her to stop n I said I pay u half n go liao. She can still say quick money!

Then after awhile, I search and found this Tiffany n when I saw the same potato shaped girl familiar,I asked her about her white hair..she told me the same thing. It's her back in China. Straight away I said found the wrong ML. Turn around and run...

She is also posting using this name

http://sglocalmassage.org/candy/

So beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Old 13-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any body every tried this lucy?

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-lucy/

Would appreciate some fr.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Once every week, I venture out of the safety of my regular MLs to seek out and experience new offerings available. Mostly, they have been average encounters, and really nothing to write home about. And I find myself soughting the safety of my ML regulars again.

Well, the past weekend was different. Very different. I rolled the dice and an ML named, Ha Ha was to be my weekend experiment.

The name already made me happy . But after an hour with HaHa, I was smiling from ear to ear!!! Which remained the entire day

HaHa is a diamond in the rough and I think virtually undiscovered. I don't even think she knows herself that she is that good!  In fact, her services and off the chart sensuality and GFE reminded me of Mint... Yes Mint!

HaHa`s services had the same take-her-own-sweet-time, purposeful and erotic effects with killer sensuous moves, whole body kisses and amazingly skilled hands. Same kind of slim, slim body too. Mint is cuter , HaHa more like pretty GND.

http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4444.html
(Replace s g w o l f s . The pink picture represents her best. The rest not so.)

Of course I'll still go back to the safety of my regular MLs, but now I've added one more to the list... HaHa.

More useful info: Lives alone in a big clean apartment with clean towels. Good private location with no silly security guard. Hundred bucks for 2 shots and I was there for slightly over an hour.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really surprised to see her post ads, she always full flow of steady customers, everytime booked to brim, agree that rtm lesser & lesser
Old 13-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Once every week, I venture out of the safety of my regular MLs to seek out and experience new offerings available. Mostly, they have been average encounters, and really nothing to write home about. And I find myself soughting the safety of my ML regulars again.

Well, the past weekend was different. Very different. I rolled the dice and an ML named, Ha Ha was to be my weekend experiment.

The name already made me happy . But after an hour with HaHa, I was smiling from ear to ear!!! Which remained the entire day

HaHa is a diamond in the rough and I think virtually undiscovered. I don't even think she knows herself that she is that good!  In fact, her services and off the chart sensuality and GFE reminded me of Mint... Yes Mint!

HaHa`s services had the same take-her-own-sweet-time, purposeful and erotic effects with killer sensuous moves, whole body kisses and amazingly skilled hands. Same kind of slim, slim body too. Mint is cuter , HaHa more like pretty GND.

http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4444.html
(Replace s g w o l f s . The pink picture represents her best. The rest not so.)

Of course I'll still go back to the safety of my regular MLs, but now I've added one more to the list... HaHa.

More useful info: Lives alone in a big clean apartment with clean towels. Good private location with no silly security guard. Hundred bucks for 2 shots and I was there for slightly over an hour.
Finally someone else has discovered her. I've been keeping her to myself since I've been writing too many MRs recently. She's sick the last two days so not working.

She can also be found on sgbeautycastle.

http://sgbeautycastles.net/haha-massage-hj-bbbj/

Last edited by JasonJG; 13-11-2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
you should just leave. never waste hard earn on such turn out.
Although young milf, still acceptable. But the usage of phone during sensual is beyond limits. I did asked politely not to do so, but she gave me excuses and ignore me instead. Anyway an update: the latest picture on her ad in SLG is the accurate picture.

I missed my regular: Miqi. Sometimes when she was on the phone, she allowed me to ka qiao her like those jav scenes where the girl was on the phone and the man continues to arouse the girl
Old 13-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Finally someone else has discovered her. I've been keeping her to myself since I've been writing too many MRs recently. She's sick the last two days so not working.
Sharing is caring lah
Old 13-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Please dun. Previously I tried her when she used another pic n name. Reached and found her a potato shaped. Told me it's her when she is in China but totally doesn't look like. Went for first Rd of mechanical bj and she said she want to go eat lunch. Waited for a long before I went out noticed she chatting w her hse mate. Ask her abt my massage the she came in.her massage is not piano but like making bread dough. Push push w one hand. Then hammer hammer. Within 30sec I ask her to stop n I said I pay u half n go liao. She can still say quick money!

Then after awhile, I search and found this Tiffany n when I saw the same potato shaped girl familiar,I asked her about her white hair..she told me the same thing. It's her back in China. Straight away I said found the wrong ML. Turn around and run...

She is also posting using this name

http://sglocalmassage.org/candy/

So beware.
http://sglocalmassage.org i gave up already countless reports of fake or highly touched up photos, try at own risk, beware of little elephants.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1