The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

bros who like petite and cutesy ML should try SBC/Woof 小小.

Pro: nubile body, good strength massage, friendly attitude.

Con: Shared unit, common toilet, playability.

Still highly recommended.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Yuan Yuan
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Location is area G but close to mrt.
She looks sweet and her face is much smaller than in her pic.
She is milf k guys.
Massage to me passable not piano and not hard but nothing to shout about.
Breast is big but...sadly droopy. 😥
In and out for an hour and she nvr touch her phone during the time i am with her.
Sensual is ok, not wow and she bj instead bbbj.
Bj to me below average.
But personality wise, she is really nice and polite lady.
RTM - dun think so unless scene ia totally dry.

Enjoy.
Old 17-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This gril is fake photo.same the xiao ling bobo .sasa.same one girl.
All pose the same one girl
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=674793
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=673566
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=672436

this OkT is waste people time

I tried this gril yesterday.
My worst experience ever!!!
This is the first and only ML that I've ever written a bad FR for. We've all had bad encounters but l would always let them past, but not this one. Be warned.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the HDB. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.
Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$50 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Looks:Avoid this gril at all cost. Out of shape woman, age about 30ish, and definitely not someone you'll take another look on the streets. (In fact, you might even say she spoils the scenery! )

Bustline : 4 - Is really small.not firm. And looks like B .dark black nipple
Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 35-40mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and ruleHope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars.

Last edited by rickyseow; 17-12-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This ML has been in SG for long.
Massage is average and has her restrictions.
Not my cup of tea and I would suggest you to save your money.
Thanks bros will stay away
Old 18-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My score was over by the OkT
Old 18-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Awaiting new candidates.
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
4. Awaiting new candidates
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Aimee
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Cathbath, Massage
17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

others stable:

1. Adele

-removed: qian qian and lucy as they not in the SLG website anymore.

-renamed: abby is now known as Aimee

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. No ranking order

3. Use this list as references for decent MLs.

Last edited by bonkbong; 18-12-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Shoot1010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bros know if Momo has rtc?
And how is Sugar? Saw she on vacation, any one knows when she is back?
Old 18-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
bros who like petite and cutesy ML should try SBC/Woof 小小.

Pro: nubile body, good strength massage, friendly attitude.

Con: Shared unit, common toilet, playability.

Still highly recommended.
Bro wats SBC?
Old 18-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Bro wats SBC?

Sgbeautycastle
Old 18-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro
Old 18-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
You try if done like her face can just reject
look for her.....it is her alright...with the same attire...but super heavy make up and is likely in her 40s.

told her different from pic n she ushered me out of the room.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

SLG
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
9. Lynn
10. Aimee
12. Yanzi
14. Amy
16. Nina - RTC

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. No ranking order

Just taking this opportunity to update that Nina has RTC. That innocent looking girl that first came here months ago and I had the opportunity to be her first few customer and with some coaching has bloomed well. Even the way she dress and make up, so different and attractive. Hopefully she gets a chance to come back again

My current fave is still Feel. Used to be able to book her anytime when she first arrived but it is getting more difficult to book her nowadays and she is so kind to leave a slot every other day for me. That's the privilege of being a good regular I guess. Understand she picked up JG and spend many hours perfecting the skill. Personally i like her JG, other than Laura. And chemistry with her is definitely way better each time, and I do not have the anxiety that I am going to waste money down the drain. Definitely fail safe. Maybe also because i am attracted to her looks. Very 媚. Her character and attitude is probably the other subtle factors that attracts me to her. She provides me with one of the most unforgettable and intense HJ cum that leaves me trembling for minutes...

The other ML I frequent currently when I couldn't get Feel is Tian Niu. She has definitely improved since I first tried her. From just letting her top down to her waist and trying to occasionally cover her boobs shyly to automatically takes it off during sensual and showing it confidently. I think she is the 慢热 type. Her moves are quite standard so no surprises. If you love her whole procedure, basically you will just excitedly wait for the next known move with high anticipation. I am ok with it because I love all her moves which accentuate her body perfectly. She is pretty good with her hands with some light swirls and twist, and laying beside me with those cute beautiful boobs. That definitely keeps me rock hard throughout. I have yet to try new things or disrupt her move as yet so hopefully 1 day I will and maybe update here again.

Bro BonkBonk, possible to add a link to the MLs? Some names are common and maybe quite confusing like Wei Wei and Amy, not sure exactly which one is which one.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

SLG
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
9. Lynn
10. Aimee
12. Yanzi
14. Amy
16. Nina - RTC

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:

2. No ranking order

Just taking this opportunity to update that Nina has RTC. That innocent looking girl that first came here months ago and I had the opportunity to be her first few customer and with some coaching has bloomed well. Even the way she dress and make up, so different and attractive. Hopefully she gets a chance to come back again

My current fave is still Feel. Used to be able to book her anytime when she first arrived but it is getting more difficult to book her nowadays and she is so kind to leave a slot every other day for me. That's the privilege of being a good regular I guess. Understand she picked up JG and spend many hours perfecting the skill. Personally i like her JG, other than Laura. And chemistry with her is definitely way better each time, and I do not have the anxiety that I am going to waste money down the drain. Definitely fail safe. Maybe also because i am attracted to her looks. Very 媚. Her character and attitude is probably the other subtle factors that attracts me to her. She provides me with one of the most unforgettable and intense HJ cum that leaves me trembling for minutes...

The other ML I frequent currently when I couldn't get Feel is Tian Niu. She has definitely improved since I first tried her. From just letting her top down to her waist and trying to occasionally cover her boobs shyly to automatically takes it off during sensual and showing it confidently. I think she is the 慢热 type. Her moves are quite standard so no surprises. If you love her whole procedure, basically you will just excitedly wait for the next known move with high anticipation. I am ok with it because I love all her moves which accentuate her body perfectly. She is pretty good with her hands with some light swirls and twist, and laying beside me with those cute beautiful boobs. That definitely keeps me rock hard throughout. I have yet to try new things or disrupt her move as yet so hopefully 1 day I will and maybe update here again.

Bro BonkBonk, possible to add a link to the MLs? Some names are common and maybe quite confusing like Wei Wei and Amy, not sure exactly which one is which one.
Agree that w link is clearer.
Interested to try shuang2 but there seems to b 2 shuang2 so not sure which is the right one.
Nonetheless, the list really is useful.
Thank you!
Old 18-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry guys. As I'm using my phone to reply and view this forum. I'm not too sure how to add the links. Maybe another kind bro can do so for all of us. But if you search the girl's name under the right stable, you should be safe.

Thanks for your points. I will continue to monitor this chat.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Agree that w link is clearer.
Interested to try shuang2 but there seems to b 2 shuang2 so not sure which is the right one.
Nonetheless, the list really is useful.
Thank you!
bro, the one I tried is from SLG, stays central. the other one stays east. hope this help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1