The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Chi Zi is just the opposite. You add 20% for her looks in real life. She's totally unphotogenic.
wow, then how is her service? /10 how much you rate?
Old 17-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
regular of mint will know over and above services. just wish her well and is time to move on.
Yes it is time to move on.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
That's the reality. Already lower my expectation so lesser disappointment
When she dim the light, thought it was still ok?
Old 17-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Yes it is time to move on.

What a pity, didnt get the chance to visit mint...
Old 17-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Donna recently. Like what others have said, she is very pretty with her smile and sharp features, easily can pull off as a beauty pageant contestant. Service wise normal HJ and a little cat bath. The price tag is on the high side at 120$, and service wise, Carol beats her hands down. But she is very pretty and looks very classy
Old 17-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Long nu buay pai la. Very hardworking and she gave that ah lian vibe that I missed during my younger days. I will rtm when I’m in need of something spicy.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Don’t get mad when someone wrote shit about your favourite ML.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
01110 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-happy/

She has been my regular since she step on our shore.
She has just that joyous and bubbly attitude that makes you feel very at ease, making you feel non commercial, as though you are like like a friend.

To me, she looks just like the photos that was posted. Her figure is nicely porportioned, slim and sexy. GFE is way over the mark, which to me I feel that she has set the standard too high. Sensually is for you guys to go and experience it yourself.

Her impeccable service is for you to die for, she is indeed a gem in the making. Definitely, she will be my regular going forward.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Long nu buay pai la. Very hardworking and she gave that ah lian vibe that I missed during my younger days. I will rtm when I’m in need of something spicy.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Don’t get mad when someone wrote shit about your favourite ML.
Speaking of ah lian, this juan zhi looks quite chio ah lian too, not much FR on her, any bros can confirm if she is worth trying?

https://sglonelyguy.info/juan-zi-massage/
Old 17-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello White Knight. I'm happy for you that you enjoyed her and you thought her tits is real .

Most importantly you are happy and get your money worth. Ohers opinion doesn't matter.
Indeed Bro, i too have just voiced mine. Afterall , what this forum for ? Cheers !
Old 17-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's good that not everyone has the same taste else we will be going after the same meat at the same time. In my opinion, Baby (RTC) is way better looking https://sglonelyguy.info/baby-massage/
Agree that she is not bad looking, just that she already ORD mood when I visited so a bit sian half...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
OIC... anyway one of my prev fav seems to be coming back -same initials as one of my current regular...
Maybe that's why nowadays I go MP more... coincidentally this prev fav also in MP now...

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 17-09-2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtdtdt73 View Post
Fr on Long Nv

Just over last week, i dated her 3 times after several attempts for my 1st vist where she did not reply my msg at all but subsequently was prompt in her reply.

My opinion as well as what other Bros has mentioned on this forum as follows;

First of all, my first impression of her was very similar to what other bros has experienced, such as her being a snob with bad time management.

But what captivated me from my 1st visit was firstly, she is pretty with almost flawless facial skin (though hair a bit messy) ; secondly, she apologised for making me walk a long distance and helped carried my back-pack when she opened the door (a nice gesture) ; thirdly, her massage and CIM was top notch (that is i am not those that would cum so easily and she did not complain at all) and lastly, we could really converse well like as though we knew each other for a long time.

She is quite tall, with broad shoulders and has a very nice figure. And honestly, i disagree with what other bros has mentioned that she has enhanced boobs which to me is very natural to the touch. I would say that she is just physical quite fit and could even stretch both legs to do the splits.

She's a nice lady and i just dont quite understand why some bros out here would go into details of her stretch marks and still claim it as a high level opinion.

She doesnt answer calls and reply msgs during her service. i do noticed that her mobile was vibrating all the time with lots of incoming msgs. She told me that it was hard to keep track of the no. of msg and sometimes confused of which msg is received first.

Bros out here, please treat her well.....
Nice write up. No need to bother what others say so long as you enjoy. This forum got many high standard bros with high level opinion

Last edited by zeefee71; 18-09-2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Er
Old 17-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, does anyone know if the ML who previously known as Cara/ Kara/ Honeydew is still around?
Old 17-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Tried Lena from SLG/LTD website today.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 petite with nice boobs (enhanced). not shaven or even trimmed so a bit turn off for me.
Massage: 6/10 ok only
Sensual: 8/10 very seductive. fully nude. skin-to-skin fake lovemaking using butt to rub you.
Hygiene: 1/10 When I reached, she took a folded towel and lay on the bed. When I was washing up, I saw her take that same towel and fold it up to the side as though it was a clean towel. Not sure that towel how many days never wash. Don't even know if I got a reused towel to wipe my body.
ATTITUDE: 1/10 BAD! I reached 15 minutes earlier. Ad says shower together but she said she just showered, after act then shower together. Din happen. Keep using phone, at first I thought it's cos she got 1 hour 15 minutes with me so I just let her. I was in and out in 40mins, including shower time.
RTF: no. pretty face, good sensual but attitude makes it the worst.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
pozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Skip this. The pic cfm fake. Location is damm bad if u drive. Parking in non existent. Her looks totally don't match the pic nor the video. I asked her why so diff the pic. She say just cut hair. I dunno who finds her pretty bit definitely not me. Straight reject and walked away.

Worse is both her and Laura also free and I choose her. Noob mistake. Kena con by so called good MR. Joke.

Spend ur money elsewhere.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Anyone?
Seriously? Wouldn’t u have her WeChat if you were close enough for her to add u? If not, I doubt anyone would share without her agreeing to it also. Time to move on bah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1