The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Full of bullshit
Agreed! I went ytd and she also told me she don’t provide full service. But she is a good girl, great service and good looks and going back soon.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Full of bullshit
Bullshit or not, such stuff has to be kept between the ML and customer.

Not sure what that Bro there sought to achieve through his post, because he's bringing the ML more harm than good by doing so.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to visit Ai La a few days ago.

Like what bros mentioned, Ai La is very hard to book.

I booked her multiple attempts, managed to secure one slot after many trials.
To bros out there, keep trying if you really want to book her.

She doesnt use phone throughout the session (excluding the times when i was bathing)

If you are there for massage, sorry to say her massage is really 5/10. Those massage chair one at shopping malls are better. I wonder will she ever improve to 8/10 in the next few weeks. need RTM bros to clarify.

BUT if you are there for sensual, she is the best. Beauty 20/10, her hair smell can just up her attractiveness by leaps and bounds.

Her boobs are sexy and fitting for this glamorous lady.

RTM level is high for me. But i wonder when is my next RTM slot with her. hard to book.

My next target is SLG Xiao Yu. Any more updates from her?
Old 06-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
RTM level is high for me. But i wonder when is my next RTM slot with her. hard to book.
You didn't try to schedule it before you left her place? That way, you'd almost be guaranteed a RTM slot if you do this every time you visit her.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
While I hope so too, there are hints given that she would not.

Fingers crossed.
Don't even hint there are hints lah. Her supporters sometimes think they are very special, such that news or hints go out, they suddenly find they not so special anymore, then will zap you. lol.

I can tell you thou if she can work in ideal conditions, she will work till the very last day type, down to the very last dollar. If the condition not ideal, she will not even risk it.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Tried Xiao Yu after attempts to book Ai La failed.
Xiao Yu did not disappoint my expectations. Very gum me
Thanks bros for sharing. Much appreciated.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Tried Xiao Yu after attempts to book Ai La failed.
Xiao Yu did not disappoint my expectations. Very gum me
Thanks bros for sharing. Much appreciated.
Roaming how many G? And she only topless during sensual?
Old 06-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
"Difficulty interacting normally"? Aiyo, maybe the words should have been "interacting with people differently".

When she and I interact, it's fire! Because she plays a different game.

Don't go see her and expect a gentle, loving girl. Long Nv is direct, fun, passionate, controlling, proactive and aggressive...

So open up, chill out and let go a little, and you'll be in ecstasy!!
totally agree! as for 3some w yiyi n long nu i did ask yiyi before,yiyi is use to doing this back in china so she is ok but long nu will feel awkward,abyway like some bros mention both are just housemates and not friends...both different style as well...if you want some crazy stuff go for long nu but if u want sth sexy n gentle go for yiyi....i would say both are really worth the price paid
Old 06-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Roaming how many G? And she only topless during sensual?
top: 5G
below: i follow her cue

She was only in panties from massage onwards
Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

at 120 cat , she need to have her specialty to make it worthwhile.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
at 120 cat , she need to have her specialty to make it worthwhile.
her boobs, look and complexion
Old 06-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

5G roaming with those nice racks? Oh yeah baby.

Tried to book her a few times before but timing always buay gam but I'll see if I can schedule a slot with her this week ba, along with Ai La.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Don't even hint there are hints lah. Her supporters sometimes think they are very special, such that news or hints go out, they suddenly find they not so special anymore, then will zap you. lol.

I can tell you thou if she can work in ideal conditions, she will work till the very last day type, down to the very last dollar. If the condition not ideal, she will not even risk it.

I was zapped 20 over points for a positive FR on her. I think it's fine, points can't redeem things here.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
5G roaming with those nice racks? Oh yeah baby.

Tried to book her a few times before but timing always buay gam but I'll see if I can schedule a slot with her this week ba, along with Ai La.
Do share your MRs
Old 06-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You didn't try to schedule it before you left her place? That way, you'd almost be guaranteed a RTM slot if you do this every time you visit her.

hahaha. my timing are super not fixed and not flexible. v hard to commit for RTM until i know my schedule.

but yes, i really want to rtm her and try others as well. dillemma much

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1