The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2018, 12:08 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Got to try summer

Looks 9/10 even in short hair still good. Same as pic. In person slim not bit chubby like pic
Figure 8/10 tall and slim like ktv gal
Massage 6/10 not piano but also not really trained. She work the same service in China so her bj is skillful. And she don't know hj haha
Location 8/10 walking distance from mrt
Gfe 7/10 not much and can chat as well.
Rtm not for me just to experience as 120 is heavy tax.

She might be slow in reply as she don't use phone during service.
During the night has other work so she lack sleep. Anytime she can rest she will.

Now understand she is not new here as she advertise in animal site before. But new in slg.

Strictly ml not fl. Please be understanding to her.

So now everyone is talking about summer... haha

All those dickheads are certainly spoiling them

Unproven and she posted $120 and I read people stated she went up to $130 and reduce back to $120...

Seriously ... if proven service charged $120 no problem at all

New and unproven already calling $120-130 and full of dickheads in the Q...

If I am the ML... I also provide half past six service level... ain't lack of dickheads after all

Don't get me wrong spamming $120 ML.... I always frequent $120 one and being labeled carrot head very often..,

But she better prove her standard to be worth $120 or more.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-11-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, did you mean to say that Xiao Yu is from Hebei?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
With quite a few RTC and unavailable, time for some refreshed MRs

Xing Chen
https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-chen-massage/

Originally planned to complete Xiao Ya, Xing Chen, Xue Er and Si Qi past fortnight given similar area and offerings
Due to some misunderstanding, original appointment with Xing Chen was rescheduled so still Xiao Ya left to go

She stays alone and unit is nice and clean
All her photos have sharper chin than actual including the video (I have no idea how that is done!)
Nevertheless, she looks good enough and carries a hint of sultry vibe

She was quite indifferent to the point that it seems she can’t be bothered about earning a RTM and also used her phone briefly during massage (-1 here)
To be fair, I might have caught her on a wrong day or biz was poor and she was trying to line up later appointments or just poor chemistry

Quite difficult to rate each aspect individually but I’ll say over the entire session, she displayed “flashes of brilliance / technique” to indicate that she has potential to be a highly successful and sought after ML if only she just tweak her attitude a tiny bit
Massage, looks, figure, sensual she has enough of it all but she’s not leveraging on it with the correct attitude
Quite a shame really... so much potential but maybe it was the wrong day

For bros who mind, think she has implants though again I’m not expert enough to tell

RTM: hard to justify considering Xue Er and Si Qi does it better even though Xing Chen looks better... really a pity
Maybe after more MRs

Xiao Yu (Hebe)
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

She actually doesn’t need any MRs
Think she has a very consistent stream of RTMs and of the silent kind of clients
Hopefully the sharing will spur more mutual sharing

She shares a unit with “an elusive one”
I have no idea who and have never seen any activity to indicate so
Unit is nice and clean and neat; she keeps it spotless

She is not as pretty as Donna
Not as sensual as Long Nu
Not as skillful as Aimee
Not as shapely as Ai La
Not as playable as Chi Zi
Yet every above aspect of hers is well above average and makes the overall experience extremely relaxing and fulfilling
She doesn’t score full marks in anything but scores high marks on everything

RTM: current favourite
Old 28-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Hi Bro, did you mean to say that Xiao Yu is from Hebei?
Bro, not Hebei; it’s her nickname
Her regulars would know
Quite a few Xiao Yu around but only 1 Hebe ��
Old 28-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
So now everyone is talking about summer... haha

All those dickheads are certainly spoiling them

Unproven and she posted $120 and I read people stated she went up to $130 and reduce back to $120...

Seriously ... if proven service charged $120 no problem at all

New and unproven already calling $120-130 and full of dickheads in the Q...

If I am the ML... I also provide half past six service level... ain't lack of dickheads after all

Don't get me wrong spamming $120 ML.... I always frequent $120 one and being labeled carrot head very often..,

But she better prove her standard to be worth $120 or more.
She only good in bj so if one ain't a bj lover then no use.

She put effort in it to make sure u are out I think that is about what she is skilled in.
Old 28-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wow she have to thank u for being the so called AP today...

So next time... don't need to extra help any ML...

Imagine u helped her so much and push for her in her early days and you are forgotten by her! Hahaha...
This is like a new chicken rice stall open and customer go and try, find it very nice and patronise regularly until the stall owner regonise the customer. Who knows the stall become very popular and before you know it, the same friendly stall owner start to give celebrity attitude and tell the regular customer if not happy with the long waiting time can go eat other stall.

Difference is chicken rice at most $4 a plate. These "chickens" $110-120 an hour. No way we should accept such behavior and continue to throw $$ at them. Gotta grow some spine. Plenty more "chickens" out there, and always will have new blood arriving.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does any bro do deed in hotel ? many MLs adv hotel ..but I don't think it's a good idea ..as you have to give your id there
Old 28-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

same is just sneak in no need one

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
does any bro do deed in hotel ? many MLs adv hotel ..but I don't think it's a good idea ..as you have to give your id there
Old 28-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robzom View Post
My favourite ML is finally back in Singapore

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

She was known as Qing Qing (SLG) or Xiao Qing in her previous stint, which was earlier this year - unfortunately, back then her stint ended earlier than expected and I've missed her ever since... I've not made many reviews in this forum and not usually long ones, but this girl was and is a gem so I feel she deserves a longer FR from me...
I vaguely remember her on her last stint...but I didn't tried her.
After a few misses, decided on this one after seeing Bro Rob MR.

I wasn't disappointed. i wrote this MR coz I feel she deserve one. She didn't request for it.

The pics posted should have been when she was younger n chubbier on the cheeks. Real life....now more thinner cheeks n older. But still pretty.

What I experienced was more or less what Bro Rob had described.
Except I shower alone and unfortunately she was still in menses...so panty was on. No full nude.

Nonetheless, she was not a time watcher (very rare nowadays) and ample time was allocated for massage and sensual. She was quite chatty n initiate conversation.
I didn't see her touching her HP throughout...and the only thing she touch was the aircon controller as she kept on adjusting to both our liking.

I reached earlier and started early....so my length of stay exceeded 1 hr. She spent some time chit chat w me after the finale, on BPL n some English shows she like watching.

All in all, Im pretty impressed with her work rate n ethics. At no point she rushed me during HJ and definitely no black face even though I took quite long before cumming.

Highly recommend to Bros here. and she priced herself nicely at $100.

The thing not so perfect was she got small boobs and complexion wasn't that good. She made up for these with her good attitude and hard work.

Another thing which might be a concern for some Bros she got another housemate staying together. But I couldn't make out who that is.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 28-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
This is like a new chicken rice stall open and customer go and try, find it very nice and patronise regularly until the stall owner regonise the customer. Who knows the stall become very popular and before you know it, the same friendly stall owner start to give celebrity attitude and tell the regular customer if not happy with the long waiting time can go eat other stall.

Difference is chicken rice at most $4 a plate. These "chickens" $110-120 an hour. No way we should accept such behavior and continue to throw $$ at them. Gotta grow some spine. Plenty more "chickens" out there, and always will have new blood arriving.
That is true. Customers are always right, or mostly la So stuck up attitude ML I’ll avoid...you can have average service but as long your attitude is right, I’ll support if gam me
Old 28-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
problem with hotel is not so much the id but towels and hygiene.ML has limited towels perroom. They usu dnt ask for too many towels to avoid suspicion. Imagine u lyin on another bro reused towel . n girls in 4star hotel usu charge more.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried Jessica no. 392?
Old 28-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I vaguely remember her on her last stint...but I didn't tried her.
After a few misses, decided on this one after seeing Bro Rob MR.

I wasn't disappointed. i wrote this MR coz I feel she deserve one. She didn't request for it.

The pics posted should have been when she was younger n chubbier on the cheeks. Real life....now more thinner cheeks n older. But still pretty.

What I experienced was more or less what Bro Rob had described.
Except I shower alone and unfortunately she was still in menses...so panty was on. No full nude.

Nonetheless, she was not a time watcher (very rare nowadays) and ample time was allocated for massage and sensual. She was quite chatty n initiate conversation.
I didn't see her touching her HP throughout...and the only thing she touch was the aircon controller as she kept on adjusting to both our liking.

I reached earlier and started early....so my length of stay exceeded 1 hr. She spent some time chit chat w me after the finale, on BPL n some English shows she like watching.

All in all, Im pretty impressed with her work rate n ethics. At no point she rushed me during HJ and definitely no black face even though I took quite long before cumming.

Highly recommend to Bros here. and she priced herself nicely at $100.

The thing not so perfect was she got small boobs and complexion wasn't that good. She made up for these with her good attitude and hard work.

Another thing which might be a concern for some Bros she got another housemate staying together. But I couldn't make out who that is.
Agreed that she's very good despite her lack of frontal assets. Always enjoyed her company and service. We became friends after her last stint because of our common love for Man United. During the recent world cup, we were comparing odds and watching games together in spirit (she in Shenzhen and me in Singapore). She's like the fun girl whom many of us guys will regard as one of the boys, but rest assured, she's 100% a woman, and can be switched on like a real woman can. Interesting character, and very different from all the MLs I know.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually how does one define what is AP or stuck up attitude? I recall Donna once told me about a customer who leaned over and kissed her on her cheek without asking for permission. She promptly wiped the saliva off her cheek and gave the guy one tight slap on the face. Is that considered AP attitude?

Another popular ML I used to know also commented before: popularity empowers the girl to choose who she wants to see.

For me it’s v simple, if the ML at least delivers whatever is advertised, no qualms about it. And simple theory of demand and supply also suggests that especially girls that of higher quality, the demand always outstrips supply, and its little wonder that the “generous” bros will always be ahead of the queue.

Hope that the authorities can allow supply to go up, and only then will things be more balanced. The recent clampdown has been really quite bad.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ultimately have to see the hotel, some apt not much better also, can't really say which one better. Hotel can't avoid crowd at lobby so you can't tell if anything is going on. For ML i find apt better because ML usually don't house in those very good hotels my guess is because most of them can't generate as much daily sales as FL. Interestingly there are hotels that provide logistic support for their operations for a increase in their room charge

Quote:
Old 28-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Actually how does one define what is AP or stuck up attitude? I recall Donna once told me about a customer who leaned over and kissed her on her cheek without asking for permission. She promptly wiped the saliva off her cheek and gave the guy one tight slap on the face. Is that considered AP attitude?

Another popular ML I used to know also commented before: popularity empowers the girl to choose who she wants to see.

For me it’s v simple, if the ML at least delivers whatever is advertised, no qualms about it. And simple theory of demand and supply also suggests that especially girls that of higher quality, the demand always outstrips supply, and its little wonder that the “generous” bros will always be ahead of the queue.

Hope that the authorities can allow supply to go up, and only then will things be more balanced. The recent clampdown has been really quite bad.
End of the day if their attitude do not affect their daily sales then why would they bother changing?

It's the same like d&g if their sales were not impacted in China you think the owners will come out and eat the humble pie?

Every time when MLs use their phones on wechat and I hear the sweet nothings coming out from the wechat voice msgs I just have to shake my head, make a mental note not to rtm and laugh at all of us for accepting this kind of service standard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1