The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Walked into Happy 8 on Friday. Visit lasted less than a minute. A quick scan of the stocks and all I saw was the whole lot more interested in their handphones than working. Even the mami seemed to be in a world of her own.

General rule of thumb for newbies is to put your identified target through an “interview”. By that I mean you should ask them certain questions which you feel may affect the outcome of your trip. If you expect them to shower with you, ask them if they will do so. Some believe in taking separate showers. Others may want all the lights out when getting down to biz. Nothing worse than getting back into the room and have the WL tell you the mouth is for eating only not BJ or I don’t do this or that.

Lay the cards out on the table and minimize your risk of running into any surprises with your choice for the trip. Just to share my two rupiah worth.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
Sorry for asking noob qns. Will my passport gets chopped when going to Batam?
You'll get a green stamp on your passport upon arrival.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have been rendered speechless...
Old 14-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Likely he is worried that his wifey/GF will see the indonesia stamp on his passport. Just joking...
But if really so, Best solution is slip a $10 inside the passport and request the immigration officer to stamp on the earlier page. Hide the stamp somewhere not so obvious.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
i double speechless after he gets a reply....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Likely he is worried that his wifey/GF will see the indonesia stamp on his passport. Just joking...
ppl r wil b more worried if pp is no being chopped lei...lol...r'ber the m'sia jb custom case where tose who go into jb witout their pp being chopped, then wen cummin out tat time is a big problem & got extorted....lol...came out in news big big on papers sm more.

solution simple,jus tear the chopped page away lor...
Old 14-01-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The girls still working there,hehehe...but switch side to the salon beside the joint in alternate days,hehehe...and price same,700k rupiah (plus her friend, also at the same price). Mami give her 350k rupiah,i book 3 nights straight. Few Ramadan ago,she can only send back 1 juta to her parents,but top her up another 1 juta,hehehe...one year once,so its justifiable,hehehe...
wa! big clue lei....lol

tat's y rich ger say u stingy,poor ger say u generous man ma....lol

Quote:
Give out clue? What for? But i itchy now,hehehe...so i type this see if you can understand,hehehe...

1/14 = 700k rupiah

2/14 = 800k rupiah

3/14 = 900k rupiah

All in all is 6/14. 15 and 16 is pretty good but i prefer to keep them away from the radar.
got it,got it....lol,i add on a bit more...area a & yr area b aso play impotent role. Recently try haiyang,ger serv lvl still nt bad...got free time u can drop in 2 look look see see...onli bad thg is tat chao ah gua recept keep pesterin 4 tips lei...

nxt 2 try is btm sufei....lol

Quote:
Some things are better not replied. Example,i tell you Batam has S$0.50 apple when almost everyone is paying S$1 for it,then your next question to me will be, which shop sells those apples at S$0.50? The apple must be sour apple thats why its S$0.50...so how am i to answer the next question that follows? I choose to ignore your very 1st words telling me Batam only have S$1 apple left,nothing else is cheaper. Cheaper apple at S$1 or lesser must definitely be sour, wont taste good. i agree with you, i am out-dated and the apple is sour,hehehe...you win,i lost. You feeling happier now? Hehehe...just let me enjoy my own S$0.50 apple....ok? Peace out....

aiyo,where got sour apple de...onli got sour grape....lol

Quote:
Thank you for your suggestion,i already did...hehehe...updating info is an ongoing work for me,to benefit myself.

Click on the spoiler button below to see my signature link (i hide it,hehehe...) ,the one that says "Some Batam Basic Info Update" is the link i consolidate those info.

( Click to show/hide )
yea,i notice liao...luckily u drop ah gao off the list...lol,not a place worth listin.

i might direct aq them all go yie leng 2 try one time,hopefully their serv lvl stil maintain like last time....lol....1 hr massage got free facewash lei...cannot find tat in btm liao....lol...but entry price is 100k 1 hr hor.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
There goes again (happens all the time,hehehe...), there will be some that i will reply to, there will be some that i wouldnt bother to even read. Reason as in, most if not all basic info meant for 1st timer/s and newbie/s were already on my signature (and page 1 of the thread),hehehe...almost like a hold-hand service.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12536

I think i even updated my signature recently with a small booking joint list and Men's spa listing. There are too many massage shops in Batam,hence i didnt do a list of it.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

I got used to the above-said of my own already. I eventually came to a conclusion that everyone in a public forum has the right to ask any question,post anything or share anything. Just like anyone and everyone has the right to reply to anything and everything (versa not to reply too). And if anyone do not like anyone's sharing,posting and questioning, they can "ban" them on a personally scale whereby i guess thats what the "ignore button" on the left-hand side of each post is for.

jus look @ groot tryin 2 hit the rite button instead of left button....lol...good info u jus share,i tis year cny i gng second day 2 btm & be chaging money in btm on jan rather than durin feb wen i'm tere.

mp in btm sure chui on the first few days one...ani where u plan 2 target on those first few days?

Quote:
Hehehe...in any case if you wish to ignore me,here's how to :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14...ostcount=34455

...and i hope you are not thinking that i didnt keep a troll/clone-feeder list,wont you?

I created a post on how to search someone's post on 2017....

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=5987

...i dont do that becos i have nothing better else to do. And i use that "search" function quite often (not all the time tho) in this thread before i made a reply.

Hmm...wonder what new movie is coming to Batam this coming CNY 2019 now...hehehe...
u got notice ppl's postin & replyin nw day? smthg tat make me double speechless came out....lol....so u can always follow up on the person who reply tat make me double speechless....lol

oh, march is qing meng time,it's time 2 prepare 4 my p galang trip nw....lol...u cumin?
Old 14-01-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This sentence seem very familiar. Maybe i should charge plagiarize fees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Hey I will sue you for plagiarism!
wa!! nwday more & more ppl start chargin & sueing ah?!

tis sbf is like u've the rite NOT 2 remain silence,& watevr u say wil b taken against u....lol...weather it's rite or no rite.

scroll all the way dwn on ani forum page,u all wil see....

Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Boss should give you some kind of recognition for your time, effort and contribution.
ya hor,i tink he shld hv free lifetime forum premium membership as a token of depreciation ,tio bo....lol

Quote:
Girls from Bali is most customer orientated.
u got try the new bali ger in yr reg place? her kkj massage nt bad lei... i tink u wil like her style....lol

seems more gers frm bali cumin 2 btm...lol
Old 14-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Batam immigrations is now more advance then in the past. To answer your question - no, your passport don’t get chopped! This requires a chopper and is noisy and time consuming, your passport gets shredded.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
parag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Friends,

Writing my first FR here.

I went with m friend to Batam on Saturday morning. After passing immigration we reached Formosa Hotel. Relaxed had lunch and then went for massage. Had nice full-body scrub massage at Indo Thai. Was very good, but expensive, but worth.

On returning back to hotel, a few taxi driver near the hotel approached us for taking us to joint. Being new to batam we thought it is a good idea. The driver bring us to a few joint. Me and my friend both took one girl for full night for 800K. Mine was very modern and young with nice boobs...and giving lots of smile. perfect for to my dick hard. My friend's one was a bit mature but he liked her so good for him.

We bought some wine and went in our room. Had one shot in missionary style. the girl was really awesome with full gf experience. good for the first timer... then i called my friend for dinner..I realize that he was a bit disappointed as he was not able to make even a single shot. The girl was asking him straight away to fuck and removed her clothes..no gf experience. also telling her sad story and showing her kids pics..etc.. he then decide to send her back...we had nice dinner and i went back to my room with my girl...again had one shot...cum on her face this time..i knw she didnt like it much but who cares...we slept for a while till mine is hard again...i wake up her after few hrs...and fuck her again in doggy..the good part was she was again showing the same gf experience and like she is really enjoying me fucking her...wow...her boobs was so awesome..i did spank her as in between while fucking...worth it...and finally cum on her ass....and clean and ask her to go as i was then wanna go back to my friends who was alone ...had drink with him and sleep...next day morning we go to Delta spa... for the first time..really worth...girls are super beautiful and trained there and knows what we want and how to please us...overall. good experience for the first time..
Old 14-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parag View Post
Hi Friends,

Writing my first FR here.

I went with m friend to Batam on Saturday morning. After passing immigration we reached Formosa Hotel. Relaxed had lunch and then went for massage. Had nice full-body scrub massage at Indo Thai. Was very good, but expensive, but worth.

On returning back to hotel, a few taxi driver near the hotel approached us for taking us to joint. Being new to batam we thought it is a good idea. The driver bring us to a few joint. Me and my friend both took one girl for full night for 800K. Mine was very modern and young with nice boobs...and giving lots of smile. perfect for to my dick hard. My friend's one was a bit mature but he liked her so good for him.

We bought some wine and went in our room. Had one shot in missionary style. the girl was really awesome with full gf experience. good for the first timer... then i called my friend for dinner..I realize that he was a bit disappointed as he was not able to make even a single shot. The girl was asking him straight away to fuck and removed her clothes..no gf experience. also telling her sad story and showing her kids pics..etc.. he then decide to send her back...we had nice dinner and i went back to my room with my girl...again had one shot...cum on her face this time..i knw she didnt like it much but who cares...we slept for a while till mine is hard again...i wake up her after few hrs...and fuck her again in doggy..the good part was she was again showing the same gf experience and like she is really enjoying me fucking her...wow...her boobs was so awesome..i did spank her as in between while fucking...worth it...and finally cum on her ass....and clean and ask her to go as i was then wanna go back to my friends who was alone ...had drink with him and sleep...next day morning we go to Delta spa... for the first time..really worth...girls are super beautiful and trained there and knows what we want and how to please us...overall. good experience for the first time..
bro which booking joint to booked girl you and your friend? 800k young n syt hard to get this prize
Old 14-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
bro which booking joint to booked girl you and your friend? 800k young n syt hard to get this prize
Not to mention they were with the taxi driver. Even if he doesnt get a cut, 800k is a good deal.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Not to mention they were with the taxi driver. Even if he doesnt get a cut, 800k is a good deal.
The guy was just seating near taxi stand bring us near by joint by walking only...as we are new..sorry can't really share what is the exact location but it was not more than 7 min walking from formosa.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
The guy was just seating near taxi stand bring us near by joint by walking only...as we are new..sorry can't really share what is the exact location but it was not more than 7 min walking from formosa.
I do believe that girls are trained to return after 2-3 shots even we took for full night..is there a reason for a bit lower rate?
Old 14-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I do believe that girls are trained to return after 2-3 shots even we took for full night..is there a reason for a bit lower rate?
i beleive you book from Mxxxxx Join, as bro nono mention to avoid this joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1