The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mtagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Have good memories of 201. Favorite there was Michelle and lamb.

Seems like ah lamb is gone for good but anybody know whether Michelle is coming back?
Old 30-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyL View Post
Chanel, aka Golden Mouth and her sister.

Best bbbj i ever had in my whole life.

Anyone knows where she has gone to?
She's in Oz, living the good life. Got a boyfriend. Follow her on Instagram Coco43133
Old 30-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtagger View Post
Have good memories of 201. Favorite there was Michelle and lamb.

Seems like ah lamb is gone for good but anybody know whether Michelle is coming back?
Lamb's whereabouts are indeed a mystery. She went home I believe to give moral support to a friend who had to undergo an abortion, and while she was back 201A got raided and all work passes were cancelled.

Michelle, from what I understood moved to Jalan Besar Plaza but the shop got raided after an irate customer put out a complaint to police over some argument with another FL, so Michelle became collateral damage and got blacklisted, I believe she cannot come back under any kind of work permit.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mtagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Lamb's whereabouts are indeed a mystery. She went home I believe to give moral support to a friend who had to undergo an abortion, and while she was back 201A got raided and all work passes were cancelled.

Michelle, from what I understood moved to Jalan Besar Plaza but the shop got raided after an irate customer put out a complaint to police over some argument with another FL, so Michelle became collateral damage and got blacklisted, I believe she cannot come back under any kind of work permit.
I visited her at Jalan Besar a few times. Then one day when I happened to walk past, I saw workers doing renovation work on the shop. Messaged her on her wechat but got no response. Suspected that they had been raided but was still hoping she had just gone back for holiday. My hopes are dashed
Old 31-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Any bros who knows Michelle contact can PM me? Thanks
Old 01-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For mine, it has to be my current PRC MILf now.

I had patronized her for the past 6yrs and only recently, when I try to touch her below, there wasn’t any resistance from her. So, one thing led to another, whenever I visit her, she will hug me like her husband or brand started to caress me all over my body.

Just imagine sitting at the side of the massage bed, with your cock at the same level as her pussy with her pants and panty pulled down, it’s like an invitation for me...Next thing i know, she used my cock and rub against her pussy...i did took over from there and i positioned my cock head to rub her pussy. She did not resist and it continued for at least 5 mins before i think it’s enough. All these while, she doesn’t allow me to remove her pants completely and thus, it’s difficult for me to ply open her legs for penetration.

We have been doing this whenever i visit her (twice a month) and without fail, she will hug me and allowed me to rub my cock head against her pussy. I did tried to shove it in a few times and again, no resistance from her.

After knowing her for so long, i know and trust her that she is NOT into FJ for money.

So guys,

Do you think i should push it in further or continue with the rubbing session? I don’t mind rubbing actually..especially seeing my pre cum juice staining her pussy entrance, kind of shiok to see. Hehehe...
Old 01-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
For mine, it has to be my current PRC MILf now.

I had patronized her for the past 6yrs and only recently, when I try to touch her below, there wasn’t any resistance from her. So, one thing led to another, whenever I visit her, she will hug me like her husband or brand started to caress me all over my body.

Just imagine sitting at the side of the massage bed, with your cock at the same level as her pussy with her pants and panty pulled down, it’s like an invitation for me...Next thing i know, she used my cock and rub against her pussy...i did took over from there and i positioned my cock head to rub her pussy. She did not resist and it continued for at least 5 mins before i think it’s enough. All these while, she doesn’t allow me to remove her pants completely and thus, it’s difficult for me to ply open her legs for penetration.

We have been doing this whenever i visit her (twice a month) and without fail, she will hug me and allowed me to rub my cock head against her pussy. I did tried to shove it in a few times and again, no resistance from her.

After knowing her for so long, i know and trust her that she is NOT into FJ for money.

So guys,

Do you think i should push it in further or continue with the rubbing session? I don’t mind rubbing actually..especially seeing my pre cum juice staining her pussy entrance, kind of shiok to see. Hehehe...
I like this stimulation the best. Especially after building the relationship for such a long time. The anticipation to how much to advance must have elevated your heart rate like crazy. This feeling triggers so much physical and emotional response that it's way better than the actual FJ itself.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Perhaps my favourite one is Kiki who worked at Rose Garden @Jln Besar.
Some 9 year ago already.
That time she was about 26 years. Was PR by then.
I'm still in touch with her Bro. But she no longer in this trade but doing some kind of China cosmetic surgical arrangement. I'm a regular at Rose garden too during those days when the lady boss EW use to have few joints.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
I'm still in touch with her Bro. But she no longer in this trade but doing some kind of China cosmetic surgical arrangement. I'm a regular at Rose garden too during those days when the lady boss EW use to have few joints.
Would like to see her once again (only see..). That time she was a pretty gal with friendly character.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had some wonderful experiences with some of the ladies mentioned.
In fact, RTF ex-Bugis Cindy when she reappeared but must say the feeling was not there any longer. Remembered they used to dressed up to the nines but those days had passed.
Ex-Tanglin August, I used to made her stand in front of the dresser, lifted a leg on the bed. Then I sat on the floor & ate her until her legs trembled & even crumpled while she watched her own expression in the mirror.
Most of all, I remembered ZE at a joint opposite the police HQ at Cantoment.
She performed mosha on me like nuru style. After applying the mosha on my body, she would changed into her birthday suit & used her breast all over me. The scratchy feeling of the sand combined with the sensual feel of her nipples was heaven. Has never experience this again. If anyone knows anyone who perform mosha this way, please let me know. Will up you accordingly & share my contacts

Last edited by sidekick; 02-06-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

wow boss EW and her gers did bring back good memories....those were the days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Old 02-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
commando_007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fav is Carmen from ex Pissa! The best i've had. He was almost perfect. Tall, beautiful body, lovely tits and round firm butt. The best legs and long black hair.

She was always sexy, horny and loved talking dirty. Loved to seduce and flirt. Good ol days! Lost her contact, i should have gotten her personal contact. oh well! hahaha.

Wish some bro here still has her contact and maybe can share!!
Old 02-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wei wei from casa java thai massage spa is good.
others also good.
cant find her i think she went back china.
any bro know
Old 02-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
wei wei from casa java thai massage spa is good.
others also good.
cant find her i think she went back china.
any bro know
Oh yes, wei wei is fast learner. Able to pick up the massage skill very fast.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Any idea where is ZE now ? tried her old number but no response, really missed her

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
Had some wonderful experiences with some of the ladies mentioned.
In fact, RTF ex-Bugis Cindy when she reappeared but must say the feeling was not there any longer. Remembered they used to dressed up to the nines but those days had passed.
Ex-Tanglin August, I used to made her stand in front of the dresser, lifted a leg on the bed. Then I sat on the floor & ate her until her legs trembled & even crumpled while she watched her own expression in the mirror.
Most of all, I remembered ZE at a joint opposite the police HQ at Cantoment.
She performed mosha on me like nuru style. After applying the mosha on my body, she would changed into her birthday suit & used her breast all over me. The scratchy feeling of the sand combined with the sensual feel of her nipples was heaven. Has never experience this again. If anyone knows anyone who perform mosha this way, please let me know. Will up you accordingly & share my contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread