The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Who are the cat80s here
Try Bao Bao

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, presently, who are the top 3 prettiest WLs among all the WLs in 1658a and 16W15 ? thks

So far, i have only tried Ruyi, Ji Shiang and Kopi since May 2018.

Any idea how many WLs in total from these two houses ?
a bit hard to decide who is prettiest, it is like comparing mee goreng with laksa with horfun and prawn noodles I love them all, all delicious

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
a bit hard to decide who is prettiest, it is like comparing mee goreng with laksa with horfun and prawn noodles I love them all, all delicious

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Thks, Bro, i love this reply, lol
Old 20-01-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Try Bao Bao
Wah sian
Only 1?
Old 21-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Wah sian
Only 1?
I miss the Nai Cha "milk tea" but she balek kampong

But i also call the cat80 gals from other houses. Yue Er you can try

Old 21-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
She got to go back seek treatment for her UTI...

Bladdar and Kidney also kenna...poor girl
Old 21-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:

But i also call the cat80 gals from other houses. Yue Er you can try
I miss her seductiveness sia. So far she is one of the highest mistress type GFE I have experienced.
Old 23-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH15 Coco

Tried Coco this week;

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Hunan chio babe 1.6ish m tall, fair like Jap AV as mentioned by bro unfit, neither slim nor plump with tummy, long dark brown hair, enhanced B+ boobs, quite well done cos soft to the touch,
- She said put on quite abit of weight from her slim frame when she first came; can visualize she would look much more delicious at the beginning

2. Service
- Considered good service by today standards
- BJ (my request) well done with occasional deep throat and balls scratching
- Did some so-so AR
- I painted her abit cos sensed her reluctance; newly trimmed hair hence easy to paint

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal; then switched to lotus and pound her shiok shiok for awhile in this position all the while DFK her as she also enjoyed the thrusts; almost shot hence initiated change to missionary
- Realized reason felt so shiok in lotus position cos CD slipped into her pussy 😱
- Continued pounded her at multiple positions, missionary, doggie, spooning etc
- Finished off with good climax

Generally there’s good GFE at the beginning but sensed her passion wears up maybe after heavy pounding which she said first time she experienced so long session and so hard rod.

May rtf after cleared my outstanding list and if she slimmed down.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-01-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH15 Coco

Tried Coco this week;

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Hunan chio babe 1.6ish m tall, fair like Jap AV as mentioned by bro unfit, neither slim nor plump with tummy, long dark brown hair, enhanced B+ boobs, quite well done cos soft to the touch,
- She said put on quite abit of weight from her slim frame when she first came; can visualize she would look much more delicious at the beginning

2. Service
- Considered good service by today standards
- BJ (my request) well done with occasional deep throat and balls scratching
- Did some so-so AR
- I painted her abit cos sensed her reluctance; newly trimmed hair hence easy to paint

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal; then switched to lotus and pound her shiok shiok for awhile in this position all the while DFK her as she also enjoyed the thrusts; almost shot hence initiated change to missionary
- Realized reason felt so shiok in lotus position cos CD slipped into her pussy 😱
- Continued pounded her at multiple positions, missionary, doggie, spooning etc
- Finished off with good climax

Generally there’s good GFE at the beginning but sensed her passion wears up maybe after heavy pounding which she said first time she experienced so long session and so hard rod.

May rtf after cleared my outstanding list and if she slimmed down.
Wow bro,

I bet her legs soft soft after your session

I am happy if I can complete three movements with one full blast followed by some sweet talk and chat and fondling. My age catching up.

Old 23-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow bro,

I bet her legs soft soft after your session

I am happy if I can complete three movements with one full blast followed by some sweet talk and chat and fondling. My age catching up.
She was bordering on black face soon as I recalled one of the bros said she can get angry if not careful.
Luckily I gave her shiok shiok at the beginning.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello apache:

You had mentioned on 10-03-2018, you and your friends had bonking sessions. After the sessions end, there were 2 girls Coco and Xiaoyu who came in. (It is not possible for you to know their names assuming this is the first time you saw the 2 girls).

I assume there are other customers wanting OKT Botak to recommend some girls and the two girls came. (I guess you overheard OKT mentioning names over the phone).

turgid
we discussed this on our pm.

I am glad you told me Coco is still around, at 1608 and you shared some info with me

It was vivid memory as I love gals with bouncing boobs. that day some bros ordered for them, so we were lucky to have "preview". you can always ask the okt for the names of the gals from other houses when they come for preview ordered by other bros.

but some okt will not answer you as they afraid you go to their house direct.

so far, OKT botak will tell me the names, and i decide whether to call them for next round or i wait for the bro to finish then i try.

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. there were a few occasions when the bro ordered for preview and he didnt want, I take immediately.

Old 25-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
Took a while to find this house almost walk off to WH02.
Went in and told OKT me 1st time here.
He say no worried he help me call a good one come.
Pay 150 and Waited inside the room and after a while Bao Bao turn up.
The rest is like what Bro Apache said.
Good bonk for the day.
By the way she turn up without make up and I still find her good looking.

I have been experimenting a few new positions (try some inspirations from sexpositions.club) as much as I can. I am glad Bao Bao is accomodating. we had a wild time.

i can only perform 3 of them and released full load

Old 25-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have been experimenting a few new positions (try some inspirations from sexpositions.club) as much as I can. I am glad Bao Bao is accomodating. we had a wild time.

i can only perform 3 of them and released full load
Everytime i go she the one in command.
Lolz. Got one time she didn't even give me the chances to bonk her due to her bbbj was so shoik that i can't reject. End up I'm the one moaning on the bed before shooting out after 20mins of non stop blowjob.

Anyways all my 150 spend each session with her i left as a happy man.
Old 25-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

The side ride sex position is good for a bonk and chit chat, while seeing the neh neh swing.

I tried this with Ruyi before

the one below is another position i like with Ruyi

Old 25-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

to share is to care, this is the spirit of sammyboy forum

hope to receive info on more babes with bouncing boobs. the sight of the bouncing boobs can turn me on

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1