The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

He held my hand back to the table and his friends like very happy when we were back. I started open up myself and we played more drinking games with him. I started to felt abit dizziness and felt everything become slow moving and my vision and hearing become unclear. I told Alex I am not feeling very well, let's stop playing and I need some rest. He held me to his shoulder close to him and whisper into my ear. At time he will kiss my ear and neck and I could felt his hands were touching my back. I hug him and slowly lie on him as I getting more dizziness. I heard he was asking me am I feeling ok, on the other hand I felt his hand was playing with my bra. Slowly slip in and play with my nipples, I could felt they are hardened and my breasts like getting bigger. His another hand was touching my thigh. I felt aroused by his touch. After a while, he suggest to bring me go somewhere. At the moment, I am quite stone and very sleepy mood. I did not really bother what he suggest to me. I told him I need to go to the ladies first. After I came out of the toilet, I felt my head was still very heavy and I can’t walk well. I stand aside leaning against the wall and let myself cool down. Amy came to me and asked me go home with her. I hugged her and followed her home.
Old 16-01-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Thank you for the great story. Waiting for the next part.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good erotic story bro, please continue
Old 16-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SergioLopaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, support here.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
wimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really like the way TS writes the story. Cheers!
Old 16-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I slept at Amy house. After I woke up, my head still hurt. Amy and I lying on the bed. Amy smiled at me and asked me did I enjoy last night? She asked me did I remember what did I done last night. I told her I am chatting with a guy call Alex, play some games and dance with him. Amy told me what she saw when she went back to the table. She saw me drank quite alot. The guys at table like keep pouring to my glass and made me drink with them. A guy carried me and sat on him. We started kissing and he touching me all over the place. At a moment I was back facing her and hugging the guy. She saw my dress is like pulling up almost to my bum from back view. The guy was hugging me and his hand moving around my back. On the other hand, he looked like he was petting me. I told her I really can’t remembered well, I remembered I felt very dizziness and I started lying on the sofa. Then I went toilet and I remember I saw her at the toilet area. (In my heart, I did remember my body got aroused and keep having sex urge last night. I dare not share with Amy) Amy said she did help me to change up when we reach her house before put me on her bed. I was totally drunk, she undressed me and helped me put on her sleeping dress. I looked down and realized I was really wearing different dress. She laughed that if she was a guy, she could have sex with me and tensing on my figure. (My mind was like she saw my body and how she thought of me after last night)
Old 16-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
paliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue!
Old 16-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS. Very exciting to read your juicy update!
Old 17-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to next installment. Please continue.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

I asked Amy, was it normal happen in club? She said sometime yes. I asked her how do I looked like last night. She said I was really drunk. If she did not knew me, she will thought I am that guy gf and behaved like a couple getting horny in club. She asked me did I felt being pet last night. I confessed and nod my head and told her i had strong feeling in my body. She asked me did I enjoy. I nod my head. Did my ex bf pet with me before (As she knew I had an ex bf before)? I reply her yes and I started to feel shy when she ask me. She asked did both of you have sex before. I nod my head. She gave me a surprise look as she never thought i had sex before.

Hence as changing my shyness, I tried to ask her back did she ever experience similar like this. As I shared with her my feeling last night and she also opened up herself. She told me that she got herself to drunk due to she saw the guy she love was with another girl. She saw her ex was kissing and hugging the girl. Although they had breakup, she just couldn't forget him. She went dancing alone and a group of guys approached her to dance. I asked her did the guys got touch her when they dance together. She just nod her head. I asked did they pet her. She silent for a while, say one of the guy pull her to a dark place and pet her. I asked her in club there are many people, she not concern? She said at some spot they are got curtains around, hence it was not easily to be seen and they did a quick action. I asked her how far the guy went. She got shy and said it was heavy petting. I asked her how come they could easily get heavy petting. She told me she always worn g string to club same as last night. Her ex bf like her to wear g string and she will felt aroused. That time she make used of the guy as her ex bf to let her l felt back the pleasure. After that she went back to find her friends and went home. (I got aroused by her sharing the experience and thinking last night did I did the same as her. Did Alex just rub me or heavy pet me as well) She told me that last night she wanted to go clubbing was to look her ex bf. She went to her ex friends and dance with them and waited for him. She was trying to get more update information on him. She apologized that she left me alone. I looked at her, I realized when she was in her sleeping dress, the dress could really show up her figure. I could see she didn’t wear bra and in my mind. I am thinking if I am a guy I would temped by her and wonder why her ex breakup with her. I started to look at my own breasts and started compared whose had better figure. I started to ask her why she miss her ex so much. She said her first time was given to him and make her always to be with him. I asked her after that time the guy pet her, is there anymore? She ignored my question. After this incident, Amy and I get closer. We always go out and sometimes we do not mind change together when we went shopping. However that was also my last time going clubbing.
Old 17-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
DBSRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, please keep going...
Old 17-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS is getting hornier and naughtier as her story goes along ...going towards bi ?? .. plss dun stop, carry on asap .

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1