The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F**king your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Bro,
Wife not naughty or horny.. Just that understanding.... We are all humans require needs... Als common understanding and communications... Certain things in life need to compromise la cannot be too manly or arrogant... Both live together, sleep in same bed, compromise is the key... She needs help in daily chores etc help la dont complain not my job is ur job etc on return she gives you what we need. My wife not a sexy or horny woman but educated and understanding as long as she is happy with what i help her do she will compromise also.. Simple logic.. Treat ur wife like precious and in return she treats u the same...
Oic..thanks for the clarification .. cos by the way u guys shared it seems like they want n enjoy to be f**k often ...many bros wives here are not interested to hv sex at all with their husbands even if they did, they r like dead fish on the bed ..haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oic..thanks for the clarification .. cos by the way u guys shared it seems like they want n enjoy to be f**k often ...many bros wives here are not interested to hv sex at all with their husbands even if they did, they r like dead fish on the bed ..haha

True... Sometimes mine also dead fish behaviour... It all depends.. Anyhow nowadays also getting lesser Piority is to earn more $$.. Economy not good, times are hard... I got laid off job couple of months no income where still think of sex? Bettee think of how to earn $$... Hahha
Old 18-01-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True... Sometimes mine also dead fish behaviour... It all depends.. Anyhow nowadays also getting lesser Piority is to earn more $$.. Economy not good, times are hard... I got laid off job couple of months no income where still think of sex? Bettee think of how to earn $$... Hahha
Sorry to hear of your recent job retrenchment bro ...shd be no problem to find another job, just dun be too choosy 1st tat's all...if u r still young, just grab any job tat comes along 1st and den slowly look for other better paying jobs..if you can drive, go drive GRAB or their new competitor GOJEK ...better than remaining at home with no income...tis was wat i did before...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

3 yrs no sex w wife aldy. total stranger. fortunately i dont need to beg her anymore or see her black unappreciative face. got 3 FBs to satisfy me .... life is decent to me .... phew.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My gf wants it everytime
If i ignore
She will grabs my balls or do dirty stuffs
Seduce me until i submit
Wtf
wow so lucky you
how i wish my wife is like that
Old 18-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Same here and no sex with wife from last three years as she has no interest left. Just trapped in loveless marriage but just need to continue to support kids. Some fellows are lucky who can get it regularly from their wives and gfs.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

No sex from my wife ever since she give birth 7 months ago. Can calculate how many mths already? I already lost count. Now only go massage and satisfy myself. Haiz.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fun11142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my wife both 40 plus. But I told her we should enjoy our sex 2 to 3 times a weeks. And at least twice a week is a must. We have Kids also. So I will alway seduc her and make her horny..most of the time.. Lol! We use sex toys too! Im playful.. Sometime I eat out but to me. My wife and family more important.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Guys,
Would like to know how often do you have sex with your wife?

Mine is every 2 months.. If she has the mood. Usually will end very fast😢
Mine is slow and steady !!

Can do many rounds as I wish. Anyway we have a dozen kids.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
wow so lucky you
Wish mine is like that too.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
belldex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentious View Post
Mine is slow and steady !!

Can do many rounds as I wish. Anyway we have a dozen kids.
Congratulations for marrying a pig!!
Old 19-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
wow so lucky you
You choose to married your wife
You should find one suit you

Like mine .. i marry her only after i find her my taste
I like pint size gal .. and horny type
Old 19-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your more lucky than me... For me sometimes need to beg, sometimes need to please her when she is angry etc then only can get... ��
Huh .. beg? Are you sure?
Mine keep wanting
Even no time for sex
She will ask me want to cum or not
Quick one will be bj
Double quick one will be handjob
Too bad her 32B boobs cant titfuck me
At least i know sometimes she tried
Poor gal looks disappointed
Old 19-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Dsom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Married for 4 years. Sex with Wife is good but I cannot be satisfied. Always look for extra outside.

Now no interest having sex with Wife. But will do it once a week to keep her happy and satisfied her needs.

Are all guys like that? Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1