The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went over to analisa.. now located beside asok bts.
Booked luna and had a great time.
Recommended for anyone who wants a good sliding rub.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys check with is mercure bangkok sukhumvit gf friendly hotel? Thanks in advanced
Old 15-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
these angmo dare do these videos as they desperate and unemployed so try earn money via youtube doing this type vid as they know will be popular
Yes, I think you are right about this.

I imagine sooner or later they will be noticed and caught and learned a hard lesson if they do the same repeatedly.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
Guys check with is mercure bangkok sukhumvit gf friendly hotel? Thanks in advanced
Afaik all hotels in LOS are gal friendly...... even those that discourage you from bringing lady guests to your room will let you bring them if you insist...... just pay a joiner fee or the conceirge will guide you to enter via the side entrance away from prying eyes.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the 2am curfew on all clubs is still going on. Scratchdog, Insantity, Noiz, BarbarBar are still closing at 2am.

Only club that is open is Club XS in pullman and that closes at 4am
Old 16-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know it is NO ALCOHOL on polling day..... but is the rumours that restricted hours imposed on alcohol consumption during the campaigning period true?

This info was told by some thai tour guides from the Tour Guides Association.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I know it is NO ALCOHOL on polling day..... but is the rumours that restricted hours imposed on alcohol consumption during the campaigning period true?

This info was told by some thai tour guides from the Tour Guides Association.
Probably true.
Everywhere when its election period, ruling govt tend to clamp down on vices.
Few mths after election should be back to normal, not immediately though because vice operators still feeling the fear from the pre election clampdown.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

For those interested..... this is a copy of the letter a friend managed to obtain from the Bar Owners Association.

ALCOHOL BAN DURING THAI ELECTIONS

admin | February 15, 2019 | Legal Issues | No Comments

In Thailand there will be National elections on 24 March 2019 for the position of Government of Thailand. As with other elections, there is an alcohol ban in effect beginning at 5:30pm on Saturday, 23 March 2019 and ending at Midnight (when alcohol sales must cease for the evening at most places anyway) on Sunday 24 March 2019.

The sale of alcohol at any retail outlet, and the serving of alcohol in all pubs, bars and restaurants, is banned in Thailand during elections. This applies to all elections, including local, municipal and national elections. It also applies during periods of advance voting. For example, the 2011 Thai national elections were due to be held on July 3, but Thai citizens who were residing outside the constituency they are registered in, had to vote during the weekend of June 25-26 at special polling stations that were set up in every major center all over Thailand.

The date for advance voting is 17 March 2019 and similarly the alcohol ban will apply with effect beginning at 5.30pm on Saturday, 16 March 2019 and ending at Midnight 17 March 2019.

Admin
Election Commission
Old 17-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
Yes. Bro. Mercure suk 11 is girl friendly. Now staying over here. Last night just brought a girl back to hotel.

Assured. Confirmed. Guaranteed. Chpped. 😆😆😆
Old 17-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks hybridsystem
Old 17-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xeroorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time experience addict massage google searchable. my god that place is awesome. Try the bathtub 90mins experience, the service is so good. Theres like over 20girls for you to choose,all wearing stewardess uniform. The bathtub experience is soooooo good. Lazy to type more. Go there try to find out
Old 18-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
For those interested..... this is a copy of the letter a friend managed to obtain from the Bar Owners Association.

ALCOHOL BAN DURING THAI ELECTIONS

admin | February 15, 2019 | Legal Issues | No Comments

In Thailand there will be National elections on 24 March 2019 for the position of Government of Thailand. As with other elections, there is an alcohol ban in effect beginning at 5:30pm on Saturday, 23 March 2019 and ending at Midnight (when alcohol sales must cease for the evening at most places anyway) on Sunday 24 March 2019.

The sale of alcohol at any retail outlet, and the serving of alcohol in all pubs, bars and restaurants, is banned in Thailand during elections. This applies to all elections, including local, municipal and national elections. It also applies during periods of advance voting. For example, the 2011 Thai national elections were due to be held on July 3, but Thai citizens who were residing outside the constituency they are registered in, had to vote during the weekend of June 25-26 at special polling stations that were set up in every major center all over Thailand.

The date for advance voting is 17 March 2019 and similarly the alcohol ban will apply with effect beginning at 5.30pm on Saturday, 16 March 2019 and ending at Midnight 17 March 2019.

So its only ban on 4 days and not the entire campaigning period..... thats not so bad after all.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Anybro got try this massage place "Thai Candy Massage"? They also have some outlets near each other. Hope to read some bro's FRs https://thaicandymassage.com
Old 19-02-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Anybro got try this massage place "Thai Candy Massage"? They also have some outlets near each other. Hope to read some bro's FRs https://thaicandymassage.com
I haven't been to that one but on the same soi there are a bunch of other shops (I think) all except one owned by same owner (but I could be wrong on this, more experienced bros can confirm). They share same masseuses. I visited the first shop on right side. Good experience.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from Bkk 2 weeks ago, not manage to meet Girl D as her family ask her to go back hometown for CNY. However, since then we chat almost everyday until today. I keep telling her i am poor 555 and thank god she said is ok with it.

Day 1: Afternoon went to addict massage, picked one big boob and not bad looking 7/10 girl. FJ and BBBJ quite nice, she also give me a decent massage. Night time went to Thermae, as i reach very late almost 1.00am, no much girls left. Wondering around so long, saw one super cute 9/10 face but 6/10 body. She ask for 3k, i said 2.5k but she said she want use taxi to go home, that time i have no other better choice, so i picked her. Back to room and the service is super sucks. Keep rushing me cum faster.

Day 2: Went to nana to have beer, rainbow 5 got the most pretty girl. Went to Thermae again, the yesterday girl saw me and touch my back. I give a polite smile to her and proceed with my hunting. Wondering long time sudenly a girl come in 8/10 hot body very fair skin with some Chinese look, she request 2.5k and i agreed. Great FJ and BJ and i really like her fair smooth skin.

Day 3: went to baccara, saw one super pretty with celebrity model look, but she already with a chinese customer. Went back to thermae, ask few and they request 3k, and i reject them due to previous bad experience. Wondering almost 12.30am, a hot girl with farang look come in. She look 90% like Jessie Vard, also with fair skin and big boob but no tattoo. She request 2.5k, i accepted. But she said she is not farang and just arrive thermae to find customer. On bed she is really wild, great FJ , BBJ and DFK. I want find her back next day but too bad she need go for nose surgery (reducing nose size).

Day 4: first time stay in thonglo area. Walao this area really got so many rich thai. When i check in hotel at lobby can see all kind of rich thai. Many with super exp sneaker and full body branded stuff. Beside me when check in there is a normal looking milf women even with solid gold rainbow Daytona that cost over 200k usd if it is legit. The room is same price like sukhumvit but it is extremely large. Ferrari on roadside can be seen easily. Night time call a previous trip girl and ended my trip happily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1