The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
My Panties Fetish - My Colleagues Panties

Hello All
This is my first contri. Hope you all like it

I had panties fetish since when i was a teenager. I would sneek to the kitchen to pull down my auntie's panties to smell and then rub my cock.

Anyway to cut the story short, it was a company trip to Sentosa that i was the organinsing committee. There were about 20 of us (8 guys and 12 gals).. So i had to booked the room, coordinate the entire trip.

Before they arrived, i was at the hotel to do check-in and collect the door access card.... i requested for additional card for all the female rooms (all of 6 rooms)

I was planning to have my own little fetish fantasy trip........

to be cont..
Old 12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: My Panties Fetish - My Colleagues Panties

Setting up camp alpha
Old 12-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your contribution.. please write the story...looks interesting..
Old 12-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 16
Chicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud of

ha ha interesting....wanna see how story progress
Old 12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching tent here.
Old 13-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally, panties thread! keep it coming~ camping here.

will write my panties story here too.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Pls continue, good start ..
Old 13-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
qwe11rty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up some tents for me n my 'brother' to read..
keep it standing and never let him down!
cheers TS!
Old 13-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Thanks Bro for the encouragement...This is my first contribution so please forgive me if i am nt good... But i would like to assure you bros that my stories are real stories...

-----------------------------

When all of them arrive, i allocated rooms (2 to each room) and brief them of the same day's programme.... I keep track of which female occupy which room of course.

The day went on with lots of of programme, and we ended at about 6pm, i gave them 30 mins to take a shower and change for dinner.

However, i used the excuse to meet with the hotel staff to arrange the programmes for tomrrow that i excused myself from the dinner with them...

i took my handycam with me and gave myself 5 mins after they all meet up at the lobby..

I went directly to 517 --- Cynthia (our admin manager) and Sharon (our accounts manager) room first..
Both of them are in their late 20s and are good looker...espcially Sharon, she is usually in tight power suit and i always peep at her ass through her tight skirt (Her VPL always excites me) and i always imagine what type of panties she wears....

My heart beats some fast that i can hear them... as i tap the room access card..

The room smell of frangrance and perfume... i went directly to Sharon;s lugguage first (i actually note their lugguage when they arrive)...luckily it was not locked....inside the side of the lugguage was a Ziploc bag that contains what i wish it is... i switch on my handycam and start taking it while my left hand start opening the ziploc .... i was so excited that i my hands were shivering....

inside the ziploc was a pair of black bra and panties (satin type with lace at the side)... it was the pair she changed before dinner...

i took the panties and immediately smell it... it has the smell of Sharon (literally) her perfume, her smell.... i move on to the crotch area of the panties and was excited to find a smal patch of white stains.... i push the area near my nose.... and find the smell not too bad....

By now, my dick has erected and i am high... i continue recording the panties and bra by opening them from the inside and outside...

I then saw a small soft pouch at the same lugguage and my heart skip a beat to imagine what was it inside....... i opened it to find 3 pairs of panties (1 cotten, with a Sorella printed on the waist band / 1 pink satin with lace at the side and a area of lace infornt the crotch area / the last pair was a blue g-string)...i recorded the entire few pairs and pack them back

Next i went to Cynthia (she looks like Fiona Xie with a smaller breast)... and she is alwasy in mini skirt or jeans when she works..

I could find any used panties on her lugguage (so i assume she did not change her panties when they were back).... i think i will have afield day when i get that pair tomorrow...

Not wanting to waste time, i took Sharon's used black panties and one of Cynthia fresh lacy panties and placed it on one of the bed (that is already been slept on...)

I strip myself and placed the handy cam at the bedside table focusing on my cock... i took Cynthia's fresh panties and wrapped it around my cock and hold Sharon's used panties near my nose area and smell it... the conbination of Sharon's perfume and liitle sweat makes me high... as i jerk the other pair warpped around my cock harder and faster...

i move towards Cynthia's lugguage as i pull up a satin shorts (i think she wears that to sleep, cause its too shorts and sexy) and rub it over my body..

i was both high and excited.... knowing i am about to cum...i switch the panties and replace Sharon's used panties on my cock and start pumping it hard...i shift her [pantioes crotch area to the tipe of my cock and rub the small stain on my tip....

Before in know it i came... the entire load land on Sharon's used panties crotch area....

I used a tissue to0 clean up the juice and replace everything in their position... before i left their room......

To be Cont
Old 13-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

how come u are able to get another duplicate access key for the rooms one? i thought it's hotel policy to give only 1 key per room for security purpose?
Old 13-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maybe the hotel staff see he orgainser.. give him spare lor.. who knows he so "kim siew".. hehe
Old 13-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
K.N.N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

everyone return their room key to the counter everytime they go out. (Key-drop Box)

Cos i did that too
Old 13-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

TS, you like to sniff pantyliners also?
Old 14-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

post the vid lar ha ha
Old 15-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Pls cont..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1