The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 23-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
Yeah I noticed that! At first I thought the first post didn't go through so I did a second one. Are we not allowed to share contacts on SBF now?
You are allowed but not post to say you want bros to pm you for contact after forum...so what is objective here...mod will never know reason why you are so keen to sell the establishment or gal...

besides me there are other mods paying great attention to this thread and what I consider ok but to him not ok...he removed quite a lot of posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You are allowed but not post to say you want bros to pm you for contact after forum...so what is objective here...mod will never know reason why you are so keen to sell the establishment or gal...

besides me there are other mods paying great attention to this thread and what I consider ok but to him not ok...he removed quite a lot of posts...
No wonder this thread is so quiet nowadays. Gone are the good old days that we could get lobangs here.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 24-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So what should we do if we want to share good store/girls? Looking to give back to community so I don't want to break any rules. But with tough Beijing environment now, I don't think anyone wants to post the listings & the girl's number publicly?
Old 24-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what should we do if we want to share good store/girls? Looking to give back to community so I don't want to break any rules. But with tough Beijing environment now, I don't think anyone wants to post the listings & the girl's number publicly?
simple, just post forum and if any bros pm you then up to you to pm back...after that you cannot post again informing bros to pm you for contact which sounded like you are providing services...then nobody will read you are providing any contact...nobody knew...

Old 24-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
No wonder this thread is so quiet nowadays. Gone are the good old days that we could get lobangs here.
yes, think he may had received some info from his sources...or some sponsors complain...

Old 24-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
simple, just post forum and if any bros pm you then up to you to pm back...after that you cannot post again informing bros to pm you for contact which sounded like you are providing services...then nobody will read you are providing any contact...nobody knew...
Got it. Will do it your way!
Old 24-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Came back from a trip from Beijing a few months ago. Friend introduced a mamasan that I reached out to for play.

Sharing pricing info (not sure if I overpaid or if this is market beijing price.)

KTV girl tip: 600 RMB
Short time: 2000 RMB
Long time: 3000 RMB

Mamasan also told me that they can send girl to hotel directly. Hope this helps with Beijing play KTV pricing.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Came back from a trip from Beijing a few months ago. Friend introduced a mamasan that I reached out to for play.

Sharing pricing info (not sure if I overpaid or if this is market beijing price.)

Mamasan also told me that they can send girl to hotel directly. Hope this helps with Beijing play KTV pricing.
Tks for sharing...should write more on the gal you up..so spice up the sex forum a bit more...otherwise bros hv no idea how good gals can be...

back in 2000 I was in BJ to attend a conference...my local partner attending the same event offered to bring us to ktv...the ktv happened to be just across the Singapore hotel....gals were lined up in red uniforms about 100 of them...then we choose...cannot remember how much to pay seating...but overnight was RMB 2000 those days...sex was pretty standard but got at least 2 shots off....by time we left ktv around almost 2am...sex was quite SOP...quite tired becos after all the visiting Badaling up the Great Wall of China, Imperial tomb and Forbidden city all squeezed into 3 days...one ktv gal followed my friend for 3 days which the gal insisted...

Old 03-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

If you visit a sauna in china recently, you will find you have to go through a number of doors before see the real stuffs and that would rack up the price

it seems worse for ktvs. They even insist and charge for a plate of fruits 250 rmb
Old 06-09-2018, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
If you visit a sauna in china recently, you will find you have to go through a number of doors before see the real stuffs and that would rack up the price

it seems worse for ktvs. They even insist and charge for a plate of fruits 250 rmb
If not careful the KTVs will try to rip you off. If you know a mamasan she can usually deal with you directly and send a girl straight to your room. Saves time & money!

How is the Beijing sauna scene? Always had trouble finding one that stayed opened long enough...
Old 06-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If not careful the KTVs will try to rip you off. If you know a mamasan she can usually deal with you directly and send a girl straight to your room. Saves time & money!

How is the Beijing sauna scene? Always had trouble finding one that stayed opened long enough...
for sauna scene just use goggle search for bj night live (chinese characters)
Old 16-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miketee999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beijing is a happening place but you need to know where to find it. And its likely that one may not know the all the happening places because Beijing is a huge city. There are a lot of massage places mostly local clientele. I have been to one and initially there is no5hing much, normal massage. But after they recognise me, i was offered membership and witj the membership come previliges. That is massage with special. Quality wise its not consistent because there is always churning. And also depends on whether they kbow you. For me is SOP now.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketee999 View Post
Beijing is a happening place but you need to know where to find it. And its likely that one may not know the all the happening places because Beijing is a huge city. There are a lot of massage places mostly local clientele. I have been to one and initially there is no5hing much, normal massage. But after they recognise me, i was offered membership and witj the membership come previliges. That is massage with special. Quality wise its not consistent because there is always churning. And also depends on whether they kbow you. For me is SOP now.
Anywhere is happening if you have money. In BJ, money talks. For me, BJ is one of the worst city in China to find sex, in terms of value. Many people will jio you if you happen to be around Sanlitun entertainment area..it's just a matter of price and what you will get for that exhorbitant price.

Almost everything is expensive in Beijing....if you are on company account, just go for it. otherwise save your money and cheong elsewhere.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Anywhere is happening if you have money. In BJ, money talks. For me, BJ is one of the worst city in China to find sex, in terms of value. Many people will jio you if you happen to be around Sanlitun entertainment area..it's just a matter of price and what you will get for that exhorbitant price.

Almost everything is expensive in Beijing....if you are on company account, just go for it. otherwise save your money and cheong elsewhere.
In fact starting from Chairman Xi's era, everywhere in China is expensive. Suana in many tier 1 cities are only 10 to 20 percent cheaper than those in macau

The only nice thing of out this is chinamen are also paying the same price
Old 23-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi bros
Will be in Beijing for a short trip (25-29th Sep)
PM if anyone wants to catch up for drinks. I will be in Chaoyang district

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1