The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
No photo and no share contact.

Please lar, there are really some CB bro who will spolit everything. It is useless to reason with them. They will talk nonsense to the maid, some even tell the maid who give them the contact, some even show them SBF forum.
Bro, I second that...

And I suspect some of those Chee bai are so call senior with high points/powers.

Cock... Don't know what they gain to do such things.

As if their cock will grow 1 inch longer like that

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro, I second that...

And I suspect some of those Chee bai are so call senior with high points/powers.

Cock... Don't know what they gain to do such things.

As if their cock will grow 1 inch longer like that

Probably they might think it would LOL
Old 24-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

Reminiscing the past (:

Old 24-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post

Had a good morning show with my new fb today.. Too tired even to walk now.. Happy sunday all
Lovely pussy you fished there.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Yup did her before early this year.. She has multiple account skout tagged and i dono wat else.. Did her 4 sundays straight in a month till i got bored.. She quote $100 before we meet.. But paid her $120 for the 4 times must talk well to negotiate that.. Service was okay but she is okay with raw and will ask u to do that.. Play safe always.. And i know one of my fren who i passed the contact screw her raw and cip.. He is fine though but be safe..
Bro can share u contact number.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wilsonyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any WeChat group on screwing maids to join and share contact? I have a few to share too
Old 24-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post

Anyone experience this one before?
This maid has a pretty face.
Wonder hows the body?
Old 24-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Indo stay west coast
Old 24-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post
Indo stay west coast
Yes. Quite hard to fish
Old 25-09-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where do yall usually get in touch with maids?
Old 25-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, can share i stay west coast. Thanks
Old 25-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros... Try yourself to hunt first then in future will u bonk u will feel more sextified
Mho... The sense of achievements is stronger. No pain no gain
It's not that not wanting to share but there r bao dou kia here n if the words get the the ears of the maids, they have their own circle of friends too
So if the words spread around. This forum will be dead
Old 25-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
To all bros... Try yourself to hunt first then in future will u bonk u will feel more sextified
Mho... The sense of achievements is stronger. No pain no gain
It's not that not wanting to share but there r bao dou kia here n if the words get the the ears of the maids, they have their own circle of friends too
So if the words spread around. This forum will be dead
I second this.. Few of them pm me for the contacts.. Firstly its not say im selfish or dont wanna share i only did her once and wanna keep her for few times.. Also normally its best to get to know by urself as u will get a better chance to score for free especially thosr maids that u happen to meet outside.. Apps do help but its usually at a cost.. Ive got contacts here as well and when i try its usually no reply and they will ask how i got the contacts and stuff
Old 25-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I second this.. Few of them pm me for the contacts.. Firstly its not say im selfish or dont wanna share i only did her once and wanna keep her for few times.. Also normally its best to get to know by urself as u will get a better chance to score for free especially thosr maids that u happen to meet outside.. Apps do help but its usually at a cost.. Ive got contacts here as well and when i try its usually no reply and they will ask how i got the contacts and stuff
People here who ask for contacts dont know how to fish maids. Give them contact and Maid blocks them because of the way they approach them. Plenty of tips on what to do here. Read, learn and experiment. Part of life's long journey. Plenty of maids know of thus site. Look at pictures people are posting. Most are left over fish.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LongestRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. I have a small group of males in a Private wechat group that discuss about tips and strategies to hook up maids. With occasional bonus photos to enjoy.

Within the forum, strictly no sharing of contacts.

If you are keen, drop me a PM with your WeChat ID.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1