The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3071 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

I knew Neo had gotten her to the state that she was in on the previous 3 occassions. Even though there was no penetration this time but I could tell that she had been well stimulated from his touches.

I wore my beach shorts and told Neo to wear his as well. Denise was still lying there, trying to collect herself.

Me: baby.... can you wait here for us while we go get some drinks?

denise: umm.......

She muttered softly and was still panting when we left.

Once we had walked about 20m away, Neo stopped walking.

Neo: Chris, is it safe to leave her there alone in a state of undress?

Me: no....

I turned back and look at Denise. I could only see the top of the backrest of the deck chair but not her head. Apparently she must be still lying on it.

Me: Follow me.... quick...

I darted to my left and he followed me. I continued my flanking move until we were behind a cluster of bushes that was about 10m away from her before I stopped and peeped through the bushes. I put a finger on my lips and Neo understood.

After a short while, still completely naked, Denise got up and looked around.

When she could not see anyone, she laid on the chair again. From where we were hidden, I could see the angle of her legs and I knew that she had started to finger herself.

Urgently, I whispered to Neo.

Me: I need you to go alone quietly and make sure you catch her in the act.....

Neo looked at me.

Neo: You want me to catch her masturbating? Wouldn't that be embarrassing for her?

Me: yes... and she will only have 2 reactions when she sees you.... either she would deny that she was doing it because she is too embarrassed. So if she deny, I want you to make sure she admit to you that she was masturbating herself.....

Neo: what's the 2nd reaction?

Me: She may have gotten to the point of no return and could just asked you to fuck her. If so, then just do it....

Neo: are you serious?!

Me: yes...so if you get to fuck her, I will need you to do some things for me.....

Neo: Sure.... anything... .what is it?

me: I'll tell you later.....go....now before I change my mind....

He left hastily. I watched as he went towards her. Even with the distance, her soft moans had started to be audible from where I was.

I crept closer towards the deck chairs and laid on my stomach behind a tiny sand dune. I wanted to hear what they had to say so as to be able to know which step to take next.

He arrived beside her and she was still oblivious to his presence. He sat down on his deck chair and continued to stare at her before he spoke.

Neo: Denise..... what are you doing?!

I heard her gasped and quickly sat up, covering herself with her hands.

Neo: so.... what are you doing?

Denise: I....I..... errrm.... I.....

She was stammering as she was caught in her most private act. Even she had not masturbated herself in front of me before.

She looked around in panic and I quickly lowered my head.

Denise: Where is Chris?

Neo: He went to get some drinks, remember?...... Anyway, you have not answered me. what were you doing?

He was geeky but not stupid. He continued to try to get her to admit as per my instructions.

Slowly I raised my head behind my hidding place. I had to be careful not to be caught. If she noticed me, then it would be game over.

She looked down on the floor uncomfortably and then let her hands dropped to the sides, not bothering to shield her body anymore.

Denise: why are you asking me the obvious? You clearly saw what I was doing..... So don't ask me again, ok?

To me, this was as good as admitting her deed and that was what I wanted.

I stood up, dusted the sands away from my body and walked towards them while speaking loudly.

Me: I can't find the staffs. What are you guys talking about? I can see from the distance that the both of you seemed to be pretty engaged.

denise: nothing.....

Neo blurted out even as she was trying to deflect away my question.

Neo: denise was masturbating...

Denise: why did you tell him?!......

She covered her face with her hands.

Denise: this is so embarrassing....

me: masturbating?! baby? Is that true?

She nodded behind her hands and I sat down on her deck chair.

Denise: no!

Me: why are you masturbating?

Denise: I wasn't!.....

Me: there is nothing to be embarrassed about masturbating.....

denise: but...but... he caught me in the act....

Me: yah... but he had seen and rubbed your pussy earlier anyway, didn't he?

Denise: BABY!!!

She hit me on my arm.

Denise: it's all your fault.... you caused all this to happen!....

For the next part, I needed to speak to her alone.

Me: Neo, could you be so nice as to find the staff and get us some drinks. Please bring it back yourself.

He nodded and left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Omg! The twist is so big. Whats gonna happen sia?
Old 25-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro pussluver,

I'm too addicted to do anything but to keep refreshing the page hoping for your update
Old 25-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoeSchooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Bro pussluver,

I'm too addicted to do anything but to keep refreshing the page hoping for your update
Same here bro, refresh every 10 mins
Old 25-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahhh steamy updates! How do i up your point? Ive never bother to do this, but for bro pussluver im willing!
Old 25-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersummer View Post
Wahhh steamy updates! How do i up your point? Ive never bother to do this, but for bro pussluver im willing!
sorry bro, even thou you joined in 2011 till now 2018, you should have around 7 or 8 power, unfortunately since your point are below 50, it still reflect as 0.

As such, you have no power to up even if you wanted to.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I put my arm around her shoulder.

me: baby.... don't get angry ok?....

Denise: hmmmppphhhfff.... of course I am.....

I knew she was not really angry but pretended to be. Everything had gone in accordance to my plan up to now. I knew she had been concerned about the passion of our love-making session for the past year as she thought that I had started to find her not attractive anymore. So when I laid the trap about the tanned lines, she took the bait.

Getting her to strip was the most difficult part.

Once she had done so, I knew I could get her to allow Neo to be the one to apply the lotion on her privates by using the same earlier argument. Based on his lust for her, I knew that once he had access to her body, he take all opportunity to explore her body.

His teasing would caused her to be excited but I had to make sure that it was just enough to get her in a hightened aroused state but not enough to release her pent up tensions. Once she had the opportunity to be alone, I was also sure that she would want to release it immediately. I was confident of that since there was no guilt on her part this time as I had approved her to be touched and she had also allowed it to happen.

Me: baby.... are you horny?

She did not reply. I reached out and teased her nipples. She did not move away and I felt her body leaning towards my fingers. I knew she was still horny and if I continued my actions, I would be able to coax an answer from her.

Finally, she nodded her head quietly.

me: but why?

She looked down at her feet and as usual, I gave her time. Especially so whenever I knew that she had difficulty to explain or answer my questions.

Denise: you know....

Me: no... I honestly don't...... that's why I am asking....

Denise: it's because..... it's because.....you made him touched me there......

Me: You told me that you masturbated in the pool during the Herman's incident. But you didn't during the night when he touched you again.

I had used my words carefully. I did not mention Jieying but Herman.

Again she paused.

Denise: I did the next day after I told you about it...... and also did so after last Friday incident.....

me: Last Friday?! I thought you were very angry about what had happened?

denise: yes I was.... but I still masturbated the next day..... I already told you I am a slut....

The conversation at this moment was digressing and I had to bring it back on track or I will never find out why.

Me: no... I told you before, you are not a slut. I just want to know why you are masturbating after you were touched by others? What is happening?

Denise: I don't know....I'm just a slut.... It's just like a forbidden fruit. I know I have you and I had always remained faithful..... But our passion had dwindled and you seemed to have lost interest in me and find me not attractive anymore..... Honestly, each time, I would feel very dirty and disgusted as they were touching me.... immediately after that, I would be angry and blamed myself for letting it happened......

I knew she still had something to say and I waited.

Denise: but also everytime when I stopped feeling angry and calmed down, there was this excitment that I could not describe. It would linger in my mind and the incident would keep replaying itself in my mind over and over again.......... and it would start to make me feeling very horny and excited...until I couldn't control myself....... and you were not there to satisfy me....

with her declaration, I confirmed one of my theory.

Denise: Please believed me, I had never been unfaithful or betray you.....I only touched myself when I am alone....

Me: I believe you......but what if, and I mean what if the next day, when you were thinking of the incident and one of those guys were present, would you allow them to fuck you?

Denise: Of course not! No way I would ever do this....

Me: not even when you were very horny?

denise: no....never..... in the first place, they intruded my body without my consent. Why would I still allow them to....to fuck me?

me: hmm...ok..... earlier you said that after you had stopped getting angry, you would feel horny and masturbate yourself right?

Denise: yes?

Me: so now you masturbated.... because Neo had touched you and made you horny?

denise: Are you angry with me that I allowed him to touch me?...... but... you were the one who asked him to.... please don't be angry.....

She hugged me.

Me: no. I am not angry......I love you more than anything else in this world.

Denise: I'm sorry I allowed him to touch me.......... Initially I allowed just because I wanted to spite you.....since you instigated another man to touch me......

I kissed her on the lips and she returned my kiss. Gently I lowered her back on her chair as I started to caress her breasts.

denise: I thought you didn't wanted to get your hands oily?

From the distance, I saw Neo coming back with 3 bottles of water. Quickly, I pulled my shorts down as I positioned myself on top of her.

Denise: what are you trying to do?!

Me: I am going to fuck you.....

Denise: no...no.... Neo is coming back.....

Even as she was verbally rejecting me but she spread her thighs to welcome me. I pushed myself into her.

Denise: ughhh.......

I started to fuck her. She covered her mouth with her hand but her moans were still rather audible even though it was not to the extend of screaming until the entire island could hear.

Denise: errrrnn...errrn..... errrnn....

I knew that once she had my dick in her, she would not want me to stop and I wanted her to actually see that he was coming back towards us.

Still with my dick impaled in her, I positioned her into a doggy position. With her hands holding onto the backrest, she was looking directly in his direction as I started to thrust into her pussy from behind.

Denise: errrnnn....shit....errrnnn.... he is back....errrn..... I can.....errrnnn...see him.....errrn.... stop....errnn.... baby....enrrrnnn...stop.....

I ignored her and continued fucking her, even though she was asking me to stop. She could have pull herself away from me any time but she did not try to escape to stop the action.

I increased my tempo till it was enough to make her wanting more but not fast enough to cause us to cum prematurely.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Neo arrived with the drinks and he was shocked to see me fucking Denise. She tried to hide her face but because she had to use her hands to support her body, there was really nothing she could do except to look away from his probing eyes.

Denise: errrn..... errrn.....

Neo did not know what to do and sat on his deck chair, watching us. Her breasts was swinging wildly under her body each time I thrust forward and his eyes were glued to them. I knew he wanted to participate but he did not dare to.

I took a chance and withdrew from her pussy as I got her to stand on the sand. She could have gotten away from me anytime but allowed me to lead her till she was standing directly in front of Neo.

Still sitting, he reached up to grab her breasts and she allowed him to do so.

I held her hips and tried to stick my dick into her from behind while she was still standing upright. However, in this position, I had difficulty trying to find her hole as it was hidden directly underneath.

She realized my difficulty and bend forward towards him. With her pussy now readily available, I managed to push myself into her.

Her hands reached out and held onto his shoulders so that her face was inches from his. There was no way for her to hide her expressions and I started to fuck her harder from behind as he continued to tease her nipples.

Denise: errrrrnnnkkkkk...... errrrrnkkkkkk.....

I pushed her body down lower so that her bottom was pushing up in the air. I was not obstructed by her butt anymore and could plunge in deeper. In the position, her face was just inches from his dick, even though he still had his shorts on.

Each time I thrusted forwrad, her face brushed against the erected dick that was still within his shorts. On the 4th time, she yanked down the front of his shorts and took his dick in her hand.

He had a looked of disbelief as she stuffed his dick into her mouth and started to suck him off.

Neo: ahhh...

Denise: ooommmppphhffff......ommmpppphhfffff......

The scene was too erotic for me and I came quickly. I could hold back no longer as I shot my load into her even though she had not have her orgasm.

Me: ah....

I extracted my dick from her and watched as my sperm flowed out from her hole and down the side of her legs. She did not straightened up but continued to suck on his dick. I could see the effort she was putting in as her head bobbed up and down on his dick.

I held her up and I led her back to her chair. She spread her thighs again automatically for me as I stood beside her chair. She grabbed her breasts and looked at me lustily but my dick was already flaccid.

Denise: baby.... fuck me.... fuck me please..... I haven't climax...... please....

I did not reply and motioned Neo over.

Her legs remained where they were as he came over and stared lustily at her swollen pussy. I knew what was going through his mind. Last night when he was fucking her, she was dead drunk and had no reactions. Now, she was awake and I was going to allow him to fuck her.

He was definitely not going to let this opportunity past. With further hesitation, he positioned himself on top of her. Even though her hands automatically reached out to stop his advances but the rest of her did not show any signs of resistance.

Denise: Neo....wait... wait.....

She did not say no had instead use the word wait.

Even with my sperm still flowing out from her pussy, he pushed his dick deep into her.

Denise: ughhhhh.......

She grabbed the side of the deck chair and pushed her breasts out towards him as he entered her. Her breasts were still caked with the sunblock lotion but he was not too bothered about it once he had total access of her body. He reached down and started to suckle her tits.

After what she had declared earlier, and although she had not specifically said so and had vehemtly denied it, I knew she yeaned to have a different dick her.

There was no way she could feel excited and masturbated herself over all those incidents that had happened unless she was imagining what those guys could have done with her. It was just that her morals had prevented her from thinking that she wanted ultimately.
Of course, no actual intercourse had taken place prior to this as she also did not wanted to betray me.

Now that his dick was penetrating her, all her yeaning and imagination had come true at once. He had just pushed in his dick and had not even started to thrust when she had her orgasm.

Denise: UgghhhhHHHHH.....UGHHHHHH.......UGHHHHHHHHH......

She raised her thighs towards her own body and her toes curled. She wrapped her hands around his body and pulled him deeper into her. This was exactly the way she acted when she had her orgasm during those days when we were still passionate.

My organ stirred into life as he started to fuck her clumsily. His session had not lasted long, probably 3 mins at most before he pulled himself out and shot on the sand beside the deck chair.

I gestured him to move away from her as I reclaimed my throne.

Denise spread her legs to welcome me back.

Denise: yes.... yes.... come baby..........

I pushed myself into her soaking pussy.

Her senses were still tingling and immediately, she had her 2nd time once I started to fuck her. As this was my second round and I lasted longer. I felt that I had my mojo back and fucked her like I never done before.

When finally I emptied my second load into her, she had a total of about 4 orgasms.

Neo was still waiting for his second round but I did not allow him to do so. Even though he had just one round and came quickly but I could see that he was happily satisfied.

I lay down beside Denise and she curled into my arms. I could hear her mumbling softly.

Denise: baby.... I love you........and don't ever leave me.....

Old 25-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Once we cooled down, we wore our clothes back. I looked at the time and it was almost 1pm. It had taken longer than expected to execute this plan.

We arranged ourselves so that if Candice was already awake, she would not suspect anything.

Before we leave, I spoke to Neo in front of Denise.

Me: Neo, make sure you don't tell anyone about this.

Neo: of course not. Thanks Chris... thanks Denise.... that was my virginity.....

I rolled my eyes at him, making sure that Denise did not see it.

Denise: what?!

She was surprised and then giggled.

Neo: please don't laugh at me..... Chris knows me well.

Me: yah...yah.... on the outside, you seemed to shy to go out and get to know girls. But you can sure make your plans.

He knew what I was talking about.

Neo: sorry.....

Denise: baby.... Don't be nasty....

Me: anyway, don't ever touch her again unless I say you can...ok?

Neo: of course....

Denise: no.... it's a one off..... there's no again...

We headed back to the Villa.

Neo walked in front. Denise and I held hands and followed him from behind.

Denise: baby.... thanks.... it was fun but please don't do it again.

Me: why? I thought you enjoyed it didn't you?

Denise: yes....and I think it got us back on track. You fucked me like before...... but once is enough. I only want to give myself to you.... not others.....

Me: I was afraid that you did not get enough from me. That was why you started to imagine and masturbate.

Denise: it's not the quantity. It's the quality. If we had quality, then there is no need for me to masturbate.

me: You know that is not the case...... We had sex that day after Jieying and Herman........ didn't we? And you enjoyed our session......

Denise: yes..... but it wasn't enough...... I wanted it the next morning as well. If we had done it.... then I would not have masturbated....

me: Baby....even if we had done it in the morning, you would still have masturbated yourself in the afternoon..... I think you know I right.... don't try to deceive yourself anymore..... and I want you know that I am fine with it.....and please don't think that yourself is a slut.....

She looked up into my eyes and kept quiet as we continued walking.

Denise: I know what you mean...... I don't know.... I am so confused now.... I only want to give myself to you.... but......after the first incident, I think it left a scar on me...... these thoughts only started after that first incident. Before that, there were none....I guessed I am too deeply affected by it and my mind just went haywired......

I knew that the first incident was with Brad but she did not know I knew. I left it that she was talking about Jieying and Herman.

Denise: but for now, I don't want to think about it..... I just want you and only you.... ok?..... I'll get past these dirty thoughts.....

Me: ok.... but next time you need it..... you need to let me know and make sure that I agree to it first..... and please don't do anything behind my back.............

Denise: I promised I won't do anything behind your back......and there won't be a next time......

Me: ok.....

I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

Denise: we are back... I don't want Candice to hear anything about this.....

Old 25-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Hi All,

2/3 of the story is completed.

Will update again soon.

thanks for your support.

Old 25-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersummer View Post
Much appreciated.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
sorry bro, even thou you joined in 2011 till now 2018, you should have around 7 or 8 power, unfortunately since your point are below 50, it still reflect as 0.

As such, you have no power to up even if you wanted to.
Thanks for helping to reply

I dont know why he have no points to give.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 22
davoslim is a glorious beacon of lightdavoslim is a glorious beacon of lightdavoslim is a glorious beacon of lightdavoslim is a glorious beacon of lightdavoslim is a glorious beacon of light

I like the story
Old 25-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchooling View Post
Same here bro, refresh every 10 mins
Don't refresh every 10mins. I don't update that often.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Omg! The twist is so big. Whats gonna happen sia?
Sit back and read. A lot more will happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1