The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Maybe I can contribute some info here as I always visit Balai twice a month. I usually stay at Balai View hotel which is quite central and near to ferry terminal. No need spend money moving around as there are eateries all nearby within walking distance. Many massage shops nearby too for all my needs . Rate is incall to hotel @70k rupiah for an hour massage. With fj 1 shot I just TOP up and give the cewek 400k in total and if ultra good then tip another 100k. I don’t really go for villa girls as mostly hit and misses maybe cos I old man and pricing range from 700-1.5k but not guaranteed good service. Another source of fl is thru WeChat people nearby where I usually get for around 350k - 400 k per shot. This way can try more different ceweks. You can also ask the ceweks to introduce their (teman) friends who may not really doing fl but may need money so more fresh but don’t expect excellent services. Hope can help provide some info for those going there first time so they can know roughly the going rate there.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Balai View formerly known as Rasa Sayang. Renovated sometime back. Now got lifts. But disadvantage is theres no hotel driver to bring one to Villa. Unlike Maxi and Gabion.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

All hotels front desk will have the so called taxi drivers to bring you to villa for bookings as they get 100k comm for each girl booked.i mean the taxi driver get the comm
Old 15-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of us go villa to book girls. So preferably to have hotel driver bringing us there foc. As for Balai view one need to consider the hotel rate and compare with nearby hotel rate that have drivers of their own like Maxi and Gabion.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

whats your opinion about the 1hr massage, do they allow bj? thats the prime reason i stay away from these gals.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

I not saying must stay Balai View hotel. I just stated I stayed there. Any hotel also can stay, Maximillian hotel is the number 2 hotel in balai after Aston but Aston is too far away from town. As for taxi drivers, many will jump to grab you to bring you to hotel,villa or around town for dinner etc. I just wish to share info about the going rates and massage shop for first timer there so at least they roughly know the going rates and not be slaughtered.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Their massage nothing to crow about. They more interested to do special service to get extra $ as they only get 15k out of the 60k u pay for massage at their shop. Their foot massage lagi best. They do upstairs in cubicle and ask u strip naked. Wink wink
Old 15-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Thanks for the sharing. Just curious. Why you rate Aston as no. 1 and Maxi 2?
Old 15-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Thanks for the sharing. Just curious. Why you rate Aston as no. 1 and Maxi 2?
From website. Aston the most expensive rate and they have a disco there campion or champion. Stayed there the first time in Balai but not convenient to move around so always call our driver pick us up.Aston also got ktv rooms and also quite expensive. Thereafter I discover Balai View hotel and find it very convenient with most facilities within walking distance. Nearby also got bingo foodcourt and billiard centre above the foodcourt.Best part is can late checkout til 4pm without additional charge just in time for 5pm ferry back to Singapore
Old 16-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok massage sucks what about the fj service good, got bj ?
Old 16-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
ok massage sucks what about the fj service good, got bj ?
Difficult to say on service as my expectations and yours may differ. Me not really into ceweks servicing me as I like to service them more to see their enjoyment. What I can safely say is there are good,average and lousy services all round. Depends on luck which ceweks you book. Same thing goes for the bj service. Mostly do provide bj service. There is cheap to try out so if this cewek no good just book another lo.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

mmm this looks like a more cost effective solution then booking girls who do nothing but fiddling with phones and we have to feed them on and off with food & freebies. With Villa chics most of the time we have to initiate the F, rather than them starting...seems like a growing laze...do i foresee a dying market.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfgangxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me and my buddy are going there end of this month (29 Sept). anyone wanna join?
Old 18-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked in here after a long time. Haven’t been to balai In a while after my last regular cewek went MIA from balai but from what I’ve been reading seems that things have gotten worse than back when I used to travel on a monthly basis. Which is kind of putting me off making another trip.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Checked in here after a long time. Haven’t been to balai In a while after my last regular cewek went MIA from balai but from what I’ve been reading seems that things have gotten worse than back when I used to travel on a monthly basis. Which is kind of putting me off making another trip.
Other option is Batam
And that deteriorated on higher rate than balai
Next is Danok/Hatyai - not really comparable as it's more expensive and even shorter time

As few pointed out
Nowadays it seems like st is best value for money

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1