The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

I just want to share my side of experience.

Been visiting this house based massage for years. Typicall, apart from sucking her beautiful breasts, nothing else...

But recently, she started to work in a MP. She’s a MILF and Comparing to those SYT in the shop, she stands no chance in getting customers.

As I’m her regular for years, I supported her even though the price can be quite ex. And I know her Golden rules - no sex with customers. So, every time, I visited her with intention of only getting JG or HJ. But only just recent weeks, when she HJ me, I started to caress her butt...seeing no objections from her, I try my luck but putting my hands in and start t reach for the forbidden zone....to my surprise, she did not reject at all. One thing led to another, I pulled her pants down to reveal her panty and again, no rejection. Tried my luck by caressing her pussy from outside of her panty, no objection! I started to slide my fingers in from the side of her panty and for the first time in years, I’m caressing her pussy... damn!! She was wet and I started to caress her clit slowly and u til, I was fingering her... this is the first time !

Second visit, same thing happen but I tried to push further by positioning myself to sit at the edge of the massage bed. To my surprise, she guided my cock to between her legs, and she started to rub my cock against her pussy entrance. No matter how I tried, She was careful not for me to insert in. But this feeling was good enough for me! I was actually grinding my cock against her pussy lips!!!This went on for a few more visits.

I started to ask her over the sms whether can I request for a BJ... she was very very resistance to it but in the end, she said she will do it ONLY once to reward me.

So, fast hand fast leg, went down to meet her at the MP. Massage was per normal and the moment I sat up to hug her, she just went down on her kneels and started to lick the head....wow!!! She was slowly licking the head and licking all over the shaft. She put my cock into her mouth and the unimaginable thing was the speed and the passion she was licking, kissing my cock... for the first time, a MILF was like worshipping my cock!! She suck and suck, changed position and suck and suck again! Ocassionally, stopping to split out her saliva, then continue again. I have to stop her from cumming into her mouth. In the end, I cummed from her HJ and with me fingering her. This was the first time.

I have gone back for another 3more times and every time, after we hug and French, she will automatically push me to the bed, squat beside the bed and she will hold my cock and lick my cock head like she’s eating ice cream

The best thing in my experience is that, I find her attractive, nice body, bun up hair and when she blow me, her hair will slowly brush my thighs, damn, it was the most wonderful experience I ever had.

I Told her she don’t have to BJ me every time I visit her but her reply will make anyone dying to go back everyday...she told me she fell in love in eating my cock...and from her way of licking, kissing and deep throat, damn, I believe every word she said.

Sorry bros, I’m not sharing this MILF.

For those bros who love JG, I can give a contact who also works in a MP but please do not ask me for this MILF of mine.
Old 13-09-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
in the last 2 weeks since we met, she has introduced 2 of her girl-friends, both are in thier 40s married - one is super open-minded and the other is more conservative but act like she is open due to peer pressure i think

i have met up with one of her girl friend name Alice and will share my encounter with you all soon.. to be honest, i am hoping to get them all to do a 4P with me one day in their gym wear. will update also if ever i get a chance
TS bro Kim Siew...waiting eagerly for yr story of yr sexciting encounter with Alice

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post

Been visiting this house based massage for years. Typicall, apart from sucking her beautiful breasts, nothing else...

But recently, she started to work in a MP. She’s a MILF and Comparing to those SYT in the shop, she stands no chance in getting customers.

As I’m her regular for years, I supported her even though the price can be quite ex. And I know her Golden rules - no sex with customers. So, every time, I visited her with intention of only getting JG or HJ. But only just recent weeks, when she HJ me, I started to caress her butt...seeing no objections from her, I try my luck but putting my hands in and start t reach for the forbidden zone....to my surprise, she did not reject at all. One thing led to another, I pulled her pants down to reveal her panty and again, no rejection. Tried my luck by caressing her pussy from outside of her panty, no objection! I started to slide my fingers in from the side of her panty and for the first time in years, I’m caressing her pussy... damn!! She was wet and I started to caress her clit slowly and u til, I was fingering her... this is the first time !

Second visit, same thing happen but I tried to push further by positioning myself to sit at the edge of the massage bed. To my surprise, she guided my cock to between her legs, and she started to rub my cock against her pussy entrance. No matter how I tried, She was careful not for me to insert in. But this feeling was good enough for me! I was actually grinding my cock against her pussy lips!!!This went on for a few more visits.

I started to ask her over the sms whether can I request for a BJ... she was very very resistance to it but in the end, she said she will do it ONLY once to reward me.

So, fast hand fast leg, went down to meet her at the MP. Massage was per normal and the moment I sat up to hug her, she just went down on her kneels and started to lick the head....wow!!! She was slowly licking the head and licking all over the shaft. She put my cock into her mouth and the unimaginable thing was the speed and the passion she was licking, kissing my cock... for the first time, a MILF was like worshipping my cock!! She suck and suck, changed position and suck and suck again! Ocassionally, stopping to split out her saliva, then continue again. I have to stop her from cumming into her mouth. In the end, I cummed from her HJ and with me fingering her. This was the first time.

I have gone back for another 3more times and every time, after we hug and French, she will automatically push me to the bed, squat beside the bed and she will hold my cock and lick my cock head like she’s eating ice cream

The best thing in my experience is that, I find her attractive, nice body, bun up hair and when she blow me, her hair will slowly brush my thighs, damn, it was the most wonderful experience I ever had.

I Told her she don’t have to BJ me every time I visit her but her reply will make anyone dying to go back everyday...she told me she fell in love in eating my cock...and from her way of licking, kissing and deep throat, damn, I believe every word she said.

For those bros who love JG, I can give a contact who also works in a MP but please do not ask me for this MILF of mine.

i used to also visit a home-based PRC lady in Marine Parade, she was a very nice lady with a teenage daughter and help look after a big old dog. when i first visited her she was very strict about her rules, no touching, no pulling of her clothes etc.she does provide HJ after the massage but nothing more.

after almost 1 year of visiting her regularly, she opens up, sometimes she even cook dumplings for me and occasionally she would allow me to touch her while she is jerking me but also never removed her clothes or anything

one day, after the usual massage and HJ, i was sitting by the side of the massage table and she was trying to massage my neck facing me when i hug her and tell her that i wanted to do this for very long. i just hug her and feel her back with my hands and slowly moved my head to her breast. she didnt push me or anything, she just kept quiet.

after that day, we hug before any massage session and slolwy, she would allow me to feel her while she is massaging me and one fine day, i just stood up while she was jerking me and i kiss her and push her to the massage bed. she didnt resist at all, i remove her clothings and went down on her that day and for the forst time i hear her moan.

well, we continue doing this whenever i visit her and slolwy we stop going into the massage room and went to her bedroom. we were like a couple meeting in the afternoon for an affair. i almost fell in love with her until one day she just suddenly dissappeared

heard from a bro here that she went back to her country. occasionally when i visit MP, i will think of her
Old 13-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the updates coming Bro KimSiew769

Thanks & Cheers
Old 16-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed TS KimSiew769 has such a rich array of MILF experiences to relate. Looking forward to even more MILF tales!
Old 16-09-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love good looking MILF who bun up their hair and give great JG.
To top it off with hugging and frenching, two thumbs up.
Old 16-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
anyway, this MILF in my last story was a good catch. Not because she is good in bed or attractive etc. i am puzzled by her behaviour after our first meet-up, cause after that day she will constantly message me to tell me she is wet and wants me, but then after awhile she will tell me she is not suitable for me and wants to introduce her friends to me.

in the last 2 weeks since we met, she has introduced 2 of her girl-friends, both are in thier 40s married - one is super open-minded and the other is more conservative but act like she is open due to peer pressure i think

i have met up with one of her girl friend name Alice and will share my encounter with you all soon.. to be honest, i am hoping to get them all to do a 4P with me one day in their gym wear. will update also if ever i get a chance
Hi Bro,

You are a Legend!!!
Thanks for sharing all your great memories/experience!
Look forward to your update of this Alice and 4P
Old 17-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
I love good looking MILF who bun up their hair and give great JG.
To top it off with hugging and frenching, two thumbs up.
bro just upped u, im a sucker for hair buns as well rlly gets my dick hard
Old 17-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

so in the end..she got swallow?
Old 17-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Picard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

............ follow up
Old 25-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Back in action on wechat

married women 47 yrs old with 2 kids. she is one of those MLM agent selling health supplement. so she added me quite fast on wechat. i know her motive, get me to join her team (this is their job haha). so its quite easy to meet her.

Honestly, dint know whether if her health supplement really works but she looks mid 30s than 47. she even show me her nric to prove (stupid because she reveals all her particulars including home address)

we met up a few times without any slightest action for me. but i know she is comfortable with me because we talk about anything and sometimes when she will just randomly message me to ask me what i am doing etc

my policy is after 4th meet-up if i know nothing will happen, i usually just move on. so after meeting her the foruth time, i decided to end it with a "suggestive" message, if she gets offended, she will ignore me and i can move on.

so when she message me in the morning asking me if i am busy, i replied i am thinking of her and i had a dream about her etc. naturally she ask me what was the dream about and in told her that we were making love on her bed and she was wearing a red thong and red bralet.

she replied with a LOL and end with " I dot wear thongs, too uncomfortable."
so i ask her what she likes and she replied quite instantly "i only wear cotton lace panties, more comfortable"

i know immediately got chance liao, so i ask her what she is wearing now and she replied "Normal type, light blue cause i am at home." and i ask her "bra?"
she replied "no bra at home."

so i try to lead her on and ask if i can see etc.. of course i know she will reject (SOP for all).. but our conversation started positively towards that direction.

after on off chatting that day and by afternoon, i know i have to strike. so i told her i am feeling extremely horny and want to see her in her lingeirie. she replied "sorry, i cant send such images on phone, very risky" so i suggest i meet her to see

i cant believe when she replied me "see but no touch." - so i told her that we can go to H81, but she immediately reject "no i dont go such places. sorry."
after a few suggestions, she ask me to meet her below her block

when i reached there, she was already there but on the phone, so she waved me to follow her and she walk into the lift and press 8 - she was still talking on the phone, i think some customer ask her about a supplement

we reached 8 floor (although i remember her ic shows her staying in 13th). she walk to the right and took her keys to open a unit (there are only 3 other unit at that row. and wave me to sit on the sofa and continue talking on the ohone. the place is nice done up, simple and clean. no toys, items etc found in a typical family.

after another 5 mins she hangs up and apologise then explaining what happen and how this member that call her is trying to order her supplements. i ask her if this is her place and she told me the unit belongs to her brother who is stationed in Bangkok for work. so she comes down to check occasionally and also store her products in the unit spare room.

she didnt give up trying to sell me the membership, cause she brought out boxes of her product to show me. and she keep asking me to see her skin how much different etc.. (hear that everytime we meet)

so i pretend to touch her skin and compliment her that they are really soft and doesnt look like late 40s etc.. and i started caressing her arms, she didnt ask me to stop but continue opening the boxes of supplement to explain to me the effects.

i slowly move my hands up to her shoulder and push her tank top slightly to see her bra strap, but i realsied she is not wearing it - so i comment to her "you not wearing bra?" and she replied "i told you i dont wear bra at home."

so i dont watse time, i move my mouth towards her ear and kiss her. she didnt react, and just comment "you are all so naughty." - so i told her "i can be naughtier." and move my hands to her breast.

she move away slightly and say "i told you see no touch right?" so i reply her "ok then u show me" - she just comment nothing to see, just simple cotton panties, so i move my hand to her shorts (similair to the FBT type) and pull down slightly the elatsic band to reveal a pair of light blue polka dot panties (those that teenager will wear and a small ribbon infront)

she then say, "ok see already." and put up her shorts. i told her i want to see the entire panties. she kept quiet, so i move myself towards her and kiss her ears (since i am sitting beside her on the sofa) - no obkection, so slowly i move my hands onto her breast and started french kissing her. she reacted and move her tongue in my mouth.

we kissed and i move my hands on her breast and fondle it and then softly push her to lay down on the sofa. we continue kissing and i move my head down towads her breast and kiss it through her tank top, she nipples are hard already, so i use my lips to play with it while slowly moving my hand to pull up her tank top

netx thing i know i was licking and sucking her nipples , she didnt moan but was just peeping at what i was doing , i was kneeling down at the side of the sofa while she now lay down straight on the sofa. so while sucking her nipples, my right hand caress her hair whie the left hand move down to her shorts and slowly towards her private part

i caress her pussy through her shorst for a while and slowly pull it down to reveal her light blue polka dot panties. strange thing is she didnt react or moan thoughout but she was just looking at what i was doing if we were not kissing.

i caress her panties crotch area softly, and trying to feel if she is wet already. when i move omy fingers to try to push her panties to the side, she say "no, you supposed to only see."
i thought she is just pretending and continue to move my fingers to push her panties. this time she kind of forcefully say "no enough already."

so i just feel her from her panties and move my head downwards to try to lick her. she stood up and ask me to stop and told me "you promise me only see but now you are trying to rape me is it?"

i told her i cant control anymore and want her, but she reply "i can let you see and touch abit but i cant let you touch me there or fuck you. i am married so i know my limits. i like you but i cannot betray my husband. i know you have needs cause you single thats why i dont mind if you touch me abit and see my body to release."

so i bopian and ask her if i can jerk while looking at her, she nodded - she didn pull down her tank top, so her breast (maybe cup 34C) and her light brown nipples are exposed. i sat on the sofa and pull down my pants and brief and start jerkig myself while she seats beside me.

i ask her if she can remove her shorts and stand infront of me while i seat on the sofa and look at her whole i jerk. she push the coffeetable and stood there with her tank top roll up and her panties on.

i jerk myself and ask her if i can touch her but she jus nod her head and stood further and ask me to just look and jerk. after about 5 mins, i was about to come and let her know i need tissue just in case.

she just came forward and kneel down and start jerking me with her hands, she movement is not very skillful but she was jerking it so fast that i feel i was going to shoot. so i told her i am coming - next thing i know, she my dick into her mouth and blow me, less than 10 secs i shoot into her mouth.

she swallow everything and stood up to get tissue for me. after we clean up, she told me she likes to swallow cause sperm have protein which is good for complextion.. i was speechless haha didnt know i was used to give her protein that way.

i clean up and she place her product back into the room and pass me a box of samples and as me to take it cause she can taste my sperm abit watery so need some vitamins

will update if there is anymore adventure with her
Old 25-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
anyway, this MILF in my last story was a good catch. Not because she is good in bed or attractive etc. i am puzzled by her behaviour after our first meet-up, cause after that day she will constantly message me to tell me she is wet and wants me, but then after awhile she will tell me she is not suitable for me and wants to introduce her friends to me.

i met Alice a couple of times, super open minded and horny. she is single (never married) spontaneous and fun to be with. only down side is that she is slighly fat and so she is always wearing those tummy tuckers (huge underwear that keeps the tummy flat) - we fucked on our first meet up (literally pick her and go straight to H81)

After our 2nd meet up, she ask me to go to her place in Paya Lebar (she lives alone in a 3 room flat). cooked for me and after finishing our dinner, we go straight to her room and made love

she loves sucking my cock and so far only one who wants to have anal penetration. i will ask her to put on the gym wear she use for her jumping exercise and fuck her - she even allows me to cut a hole on one of her gym tights so i can enter her with her tights on (think she wants to hide her tummy)

she is super open-minded and i have suggested that we get her friends (Jenny, the only that is the jumping instructor and Felicia,the conservative one) to do a 3P together, she just say that they might not be game.

she even wants me to wear her panties (too big for me) whenever i leave her place and leave my briefs at her place

will try to convince her again.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 14
axc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Back in action on wechat

married women 47 yrs old with 2 kids. she is one of those MLM agent selling health supplement. so she added me quite fast on wechat. i know her motive, get me to join her team (this is their job haha). so its quite easy to meet her.

Honestly, dint know whether if her health supplement really works but she looks mid 30s than 47. she even show me her nric to prove (stupid because she reveals all her particulars including home address)

we met up a few times without any slightest action for me. but i know she is comfortable with me because we talk about anything and sometimes when she will just randomly message me to ask me what i am doing etc

my policy is after 4th meet-up if i know nothing will happen, i usually just move on. so after meeting her the foruth time, i decided to end it with a "suggestive" message, if she gets offended, she will ignore me and i can move on.

so when she message me in the morning asking me if i am busy, i replied i am thinking of her and i had a dream about her etc. naturally she ask me what was the dream about and in told her that we were making love on her bed and she was wearing a red thong and red bralet.

she replied with a LOL and end with " I dot wear thongs, too uncomfortable."
so i ask her what she likes and she replied quite instantly "i only wear cotton lace panties, more comfortable"

i know immediately got chance liao, so i ask her what she is wearing now and she replied "Normal type, light blue cause i am at home." and i ask her "bra?"
she replied "no bra at home."

so i try to lead her on and ask if i can see etc.. of course i know she will reject (SOP for all).. but our conversation started positively towards that direction.

after on off chatting that day and by afternoon, i know i have to strike. so i told her i am feeling extremely horny and want to see her in her lingeirie. she replied "sorry, i cant send such images on phone, very risky" so i suggest i meet her to see

i cant believe when she replied me "see but no touch." - so i told her that we can go to H81, but she immediately reject "no i dont go such places. sorry."
after a few suggestions, she ask me to meet her below her block

when i reached there, she was already there but on the phone, so she waved me to follow her and she walk into the lift and press 8 - she was still talking on the phone, i think some customer ask her about a supplement

we reached 8 floor (although i remember her ic shows her staying in 13th). she walk to the right and took her keys to open a unit (there are only 3 other unit at that row. and wave me to sit on the sofa and continue talking on the ohone. the place is nice done up, simple and clean. no toys, items etc found in a typical family.

after another 5 mins she hangs up and apologise then explaining what happen and how this member that call her is trying to order her supplements. i ask her if this is her place and she told me the unit belongs to her brother who is stationed in Bangkok for work. so she comes down to check occasionally and also store her products in the unit spare room.

she didnt give up trying to sell me the membership, cause she brought out boxes of her product to show me. and she keep asking me to see her skin how much different etc.. (hear that everytime we meet)

so i pretend to touch her skin and compliment her that they are really soft and doesnt look like late 40s etc.. and i started caressing her arms, she didnt ask me to stop but continue opening the boxes of supplement to explain to me the effects.

i slowly move my hands up to her shoulder and push her tank top slightly to see her bra strap, but i realsied she is not wearing it - so i comment to her "you not wearing bra?" and she replied "i told you i dont wear bra at home."

so i dont watse time, i move my mouth towards her ear and kiss her. she didnt react, and just comment "you are all so naughty." - so i told her "i can be naughtier." and move my hands to her breast.

she move away slightly and say "i told you see no touch right?" so i reply her "ok then u show me" - she just comment nothing to see, just simple cotton panties, so i move my hand to her shorts (similair to the FBT type) and pull down slightly the elatsic band to reveal a pair of light blue polka dot panties (those that teenager will wear and a small ribbon infront)

she then say, "ok see already." and put up her shorts. i told her i want to see the entire panties. she kept quiet, so i move myself towards her and kiss her ears (since i am sitting beside her on the sofa) - no obkection, so slowly i move my hands onto her breast and started french kissing her. she reacted and move her tongue in my mouth.

we kissed and i move my hands on her breast and fondle it and then softly push her to lay down on the sofa. we continue kissing and i move my head down towads her breast and kiss it through her tank top, she nipples are hard already, so i use my lips to play with it while slowly moving my hand to pull up her tank top

netx thing i know i was licking and sucking her nipples , she didnt moan but was just peeping at what i was doing , i was kneeling down at the side of the sofa while she now lay down straight on the sofa. so while sucking her nipples, my right hand caress her hair whie the left hand move down to her shorts and slowly towards her private part

i caress her pussy through her shorst for a while and slowly pull it down to reveal her light blue polka dot panties. strange thing is she didnt react or moan thoughout but she was just looking at what i was doing if we were not kissing.

i caress her panties crotch area softly, and trying to feel if she is wet already. when i move omy fingers to try to push her panties to the side, she say "no, you supposed to only see."
i thought she is just pretending and continue to move my fingers to push her panties. this time she kind of forcefully say "no enough already."

so i just feel her from her panties and move my head downwards to try to lick her. she stood up and ask me to stop and told me "you promise me only see but now you are trying to rape me is it?"

i told her i cant control anymore and want her, but she reply "i can let you see and touch abit but i cant let you touch me there or fuck you. i am married so i know my limits. i like you but i cannot betray my husband. i know you have needs cause you single thats why i dont mind if you touch me abit and see my body to release."

so i bopian and ask her if i can jerk while looking at her, she nodded - she didn pull down her tank top, so her breast (maybe cup 34C) and her light brown nipples are exposed. i sat on the sofa and pull down my pants and brief and start jerkig myself while she seats beside me.

i ask her if she can remove her shorts and stand infront of me while i seat on the sofa and look at her whole i jerk. she push the coffeetable and stood there with her tank top roll up and her panties on.

i jerk myself and ask her if i can touch her but she jus nod her head and stood further and ask me to just look and jerk. after about 5 mins, i was about to come and let her know i need tissue just in case.

she just came forward and kneel down and start jerking me with her hands, she movement is not very skillful but she was jerking it so fast that i feel i was going to shoot. so i told her i am coming - next thing i know, she my dick into her mouth and blow me, less than 10 secs i shoot into her mouth.

she swallow everything and stood up to get tissue for me. after we clean up, she told me she likes to swallow cause sperm have protein which is good for complextion.. i was speechless haha didnt know i was used to give her protein that way.

i clean up and she place her product back into the room and pass me a box of samples and as me to take it cause she can taste my sperm abit watery so need some vitamins

will update if there is anymore adventure with her
on my, such a good find! always a pleasure to read your adventures ..thanks !
Old 25-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
raymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i met Alice a couple of times, super open minded and horny. she is single (never married) spontaneous and fun to be with. only down side is that she is slighly fat and so she is always wearing those tummy tuckers (huge underwear that keeps the tummy flat) - we fucked on our first meet up (literally pick her and go straight to H81)

After our 2nd meet up, she ask me to go to her place in Paya Lebar (she lives alone in a 3 room flat). cooked for me and after finishing our dinner, we go straight to her room and made love

she loves sucking my cock and so far only one who wants to have anal penetration. i will ask her to put on the gym wear she use for her jumping exercise and fuck her - she even allows me to cut a hole on one of her gym tights so i can enter her with her tights on (think she wants to hide her tummy)

she is super open-minded and i have suggested that we get her friends (Jenny, the only that is the jumping instructor and Felicia,the conservative one) to do a 3P together, she just say that they might not be game.

she even wants me to wear her panties (too big for me) whenever i leave her place and leave my briefs at her place

will try to convince her again.
bro u have lady luck ,, why not share with us how you get hook by so many MILF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1