The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating an SQ stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I recently met an 18 year old SQ stewardess on a regional flight.
We exchanged contacts and have been chatting.
What perturbs me is that she takes 24-30 hours to answer her messages, and even then in a 5 minute window.
Her whatsapp status is Online and she seems to be ignoring the messages.
She's frank that she's doing it for the money. She just joined SQ 7 months ago.
I've got advice from friends, some recommend abandoning ship...
Others say to wait it out and see what happens as she is young...
Opinions?
just end it and move on
Old 07-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah bro... you need absolute trust on her when she is flying...
If you fly business or first class frequent enough, you'll see how many guys passing their biz card to those pretty stewardess.. and trust me, they do keep in contact with those guys
Old 07-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I recently met an 18 year old SQ stewardess on a regional flight.
We exchanged contacts and have been chatting.
What perturbs me is that she takes 24-30 hours to answer her messages, and even then in a 5 minute window.
Her whatsapp status is Online and she seems to be ignoring the messages.
She's frank that she's doing it for the money. She just joined SQ 7 months ago.
I've got advice from friends, some recommend abandoning ship...
Others say to wait it out and see what happens as she is young...
Opinions?
If all you want is just to get a few fucks from her, just forget about it -- 24-hour for an exchange of message is a waste of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
Yeah bro... you need absolute trust on her when she is flying...
If you fly business or first class frequent enough, you'll see how many guys passing their biz card to those pretty stewardess.. and trust me, they do keep in contact with those guys
What? These dudes think they were in a flying brothel?

Why drink and drive if you can fly and fuck... I heard this somewhere.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Huh....chatting means dating Liao ah? Delayed in replying to ur msg means she is not interested in you lor! Btw, this topic shd post in the 'matter of the heart' thread la!
Old 07-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Huh....chatting means dating Liao ah? Delayed in replying to ur msg means she is not interested in you lor! Btw, this topic shd post in the 'matter of the heart' thread la!
Well, it's a matter of the heart right now, but I guess TS wants to make it a matter of the penis.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster (P)

daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If all you want is just to get a few fucks from her, just forget about it -- 24-hour for an exchange of message is a waste of life.

What? These dudes think they were in a flying brothel?

Why drink and drive if you can fly and fuck... I heard this somewhere.
Yeah man.. it's very common leh... I also do that when i travel on premium class and see hot SQ girl...
But you dont get to do it on the plane lah... usually at the hotel in destination country
Old 07-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah man.. it's very common leh... I also do that when i travel on premium class and see hot SQ girl...
But you dont get to do it on the plane lah... usually at the hotel in destination country
Do the premium class passengers have higher chance to fuck the stewardesses, as compared to those dudes in the economy class?

I have never fucked any stewardess but I wonder if stewardesses are generally easier to be penetrated?
Old 07-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Do the premium class passengers have higher chance to fuck the stewardesses, as compared to those dudes in the economy class?

I have never fucked any stewardess but I wonder if stewardesses are generally easier to be penetrated?
Generally yes, because if you sitting in economy they wont even wanna entertain you... so in business class sometimes you get the same stewardess multiple times and they will recognize you... then easier to go from there...

Generally stewardess not easy because they fucking picky one... like even if you taking biz class, they will look at your title on your card to decide whether or not to proceed any further..
Old 07-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kungnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweeheng View Post
Why not! Already pay for many in FL dome.
Comparing FL with stewardess?
Old 07-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
369kiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungnguyen View Post
Comparing FL with stewardess?
To some people, got hole can le
Old 07-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

She's always turned off Read Receipts and has no profile pic on Whatsapp.
Cannot see her "last seen" either.
Probably a player...
Old 07-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

maybe she is playing hard to get? after all, she is young and has 本钱
Old 07-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Probably a player...
Probably kana block already
Old 07-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dating an SQ stewardess

Quote:
Generally yes, because if you sitting in economy they wont even wanna entertain you... so in business class sometimes you get the same stewardess multiple times and they will recognize you... then easier to go from there...

Generally stewardess not easy because they fucking picky one... like even if you taking biz class, they will look at your title on your card to decide whether or not to proceed any further..
Agree with this bro. In biz class, the stewardess know you by name. If bold enough to strike up a conversation, going by first name privately by the end of the trip is not even uncommon. Haha..

Of course, any activities after that is really up to your imagination.

Going by what you describe, TS. I think you'd better move on. But I'll wish you luck, bro. Coz many here will be eagerly waiting for your FR.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably a player...
She probably got 6th sense that u enjoy creampie-ing young vulnerable girls n raping them.

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1