The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of
KC trap or?

Been visiting this house for quite some time already and knew this lady for about about 3 to 4 months.

1st few time I went for hourly service. And follow on by overnight and also short time service.

For the last 1 month, I paid $XXX amount to enter and when inside her room, she will give me back the amount I paid to OKT.

She know I'm not as rich as other guy. She want me to quit my current job and even offer me 1 month $3000 and told me to look for a proper job.

Every 2 weeks or so, she will hand me $4500 to $7000 to go golden mile to transfer the money to her family as she is working and not able to wake up on time as her working hour have too much customer and she usually sleep alot. And we will video chat or call each other from time to time.

Sometime we quarrel and she even cried and say I do not understand her but after all quarrel, we are still together back as we will still talk or text or video call.

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.

Last edited by Radical; 07-08-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Added post
Old 07-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: KC trap or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Been visiting this house for quite some time already and knew this lady for about about 3 to 4 months.

1st few time I went for hourly service. And follow on by overnight and also short time service.

For the last 1 month, I paid $XXX amount to enter and when inside her room, she will give me back the amount I paid to OKT.

She know I'm not as rich as other guy. She want me to quit my current job and even offer me 1 month $3000 and told me to look for a proper job.

Every 2 weeks or so, she will hand me $4500 to $7000 to go golden mile to transfer the money to her family as she is working and not able to wake up on time as her working hour have too much customer and she usually sleep alot. And we will video chat or call each other from time to time.

Sometime we quarrel and she even cried and say I do not understand her but after all quarrel, we are still together back as we will still talk or text or video call.

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.
Are you in love with her? Why did she gave you so much money to handle? What is your current job?

As one bro mentioned before whores are for fucking and not loving. I hope you realize what you are doing.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Yes bro. Currently in love with her. She given me the cash to help her remit to her family member in thailand. My current job is all part time job. I know whores are for fucking not loving. But this one really made me feel so "loved".

In terms as below.
1. She work for several hours and face so many customer per day to earn money. Why she will even ask me to remit on her behalf?

2. She willing to pay for my everything till now. And even told me to get a proper job and give me $100 per day if I find a proper job.

3. She will everyday call and text me. And even video call me once I'm home everyday to check if I lie.

I know I may be thinking so much. As I may just be a customer to her. That's why needed to hear more opinion.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes bro. Currently in love with her. She given me the cash to help her remit to her family member in thailand. My current job is all part time job. I know whores are for fucking not loving. But this one really made me feel so "loved".

In terms as below.
1. She work for several hours and face so many customer per day to earn money. Why she will even ask me to remit on her behalf?

2. She willing to pay for my everything till now. And even told me to get a proper job and give me $100 per day if I find a proper job.

3. She will everyday call and text me. And even video call me once I'm home everyday to check if I lie.

I know I may be thinking so much. As I may just be a customer to her. That's why needed to hear more opinion.
Don't think too much bro. Once she earnt a lot she's out of SG, that's for sure. Anything more that than like marriage really need serious consideration.

I found your story rather unique and special as Thai gals usually ask for money. But in your case she gave you $$ instead. I think you must be good looking and speak good Thai in the first place. Am I correct?
Old 07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't waste your time with whores. Just fuck them and move on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-08-2013, 06:13 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are the man, u should count your lucky star, she is a dumb.
i can never take free sex and money from anyone..
so if she gives you money, take it.
if she gives you free sex, shag it.
if she ask u to marry her, say no thank you.
enjoy the free sex and dosh while u can.

Quote:
That's why needed to hear more opinion.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In terms as below.

I don't care how much $$ she gave you. The very fact you seem confused by her actions and emotionally distressed is BLACK HAWK down. You should be thinking how to spend the money on YOURSELF instead of questioning how she feels and what she thinking.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Don't think too much bro. Once she earnt a lot she's out of SG, that's for sure. Anything more that than like marriage really need serious consideration.

I found your story rather unique and special as Thai gals usually ask for money. But in your case she gave you $$ instead. I think you must be good looking and speak good Thai in the first place. Am I correct?
Bro. I don't speak good thai. Half broken one I know. Nor good looking also. I also not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Don't waste your time with whores. Just fuck them and move on.
I also wish can fuck and move on. Usually we TS all this topic, most of us can't really fuck and move on. Hence we always cling onto it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you are the man, u should count your lucky star, she is a dumb.
i can never take free sex and money from anyone..
so if she gives you money, take it.
if she gives you free sex, shag it.
if she ask u to marry her, say no thank you.
enjoy the free sex and dosh while u can.
She got plan to marry with me in thailand. Now I really thinking about it and whether to proceed or get hurt either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I don't care how much $$ she gave you. The very fact you seem confused by her actions and emotionally distressed is BLACK HAWK down. You should be thinking how to spend the money on YOURSELF instead of questioning how she feels and what she thinking.
I spent my own money bro. Usually is she pay me the money. I didn't spent alot recently. Just cab fare and cigarette.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. I don't speak good thai. Half broken one I know. Nor good looking also. I also not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

I also wish can fuck and move on. Usually we TS all this topic, most of us can't really fuck and move on. Hence we always cling onto it.

She got plan to marry with me in thailand. Now I really thinking about it and whether to proceed or get hurt either way

I spent my own money bro. Usually is she pay me the money. I didn't spent alot recently. Just cab fare and cigarette.
Bro, I suspect she may put some black magic spell on you, because you said not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

If you decide to marry her there are greater consequences you may have to bear later on and next time you will post a thread "Regret of marrying a Thai WL". Wake up now before it's too late!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

Think for yourself first,go and find a proper job dud
Old 08-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unique case of WL giving u cash instead of asking from u.

It's possible that shes emotional empty & had truly develop a emotion connection with u.

It's also possible that she is testing the bait letting u have some sweetness 1st & get back double from u later.

The quarrel is probaly becos mentally unstable but like all things will be back to normal after a while.

There is endless possibility but...

It's definitely a receipe for disaster to fall in love with a WL.

Just think to have a relationship with a regular girl is already complicated enought.to have a relationship with a WL is far more comprehensive that complicated.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oysterpay View Post
Just think to have a relationship with a regular girl is already complicated enought.to have a relationship with a WL is far more comprehensive that complicated.
May be some bros just like the challenges and complications.

Or they had it too easy with normal girls so move on to the next level of difficulty - haha..the suicidal mode.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
my post follow you
Old 08-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

You want to be small white face? You gal go spread for $ and u spend?

Better to focus on getting a proper income and having your life on order.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster (V)

Currently doing part time. 4500 to 5000 a month. And also trying to have spare time for her now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1