The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
This sounds too good to be true but honestly, dont bother, bro. it's a nice dream and all, and blah blah, but you are too addicted to the dopamine rush that you get from seeing/talking/sexing/whatever her.

There are too many ways things can go wrong:
1) even best friends fall out over businesses.
2) are you super experienced in a retail shop? is she investing her money in? are you overseeing it and it is not a big scam just to "cheat" your money?
3) starting a business is easy but MAINTAINING IT TO SURVIVE is fucking hard AND GROWING IT is laggi worse, and MAKING IT SUSTAINABLE IN THE LONG RUN is even harder than hard. Can you guys tahan 1 year of no income, IF lucky? Or worse: 3 years of no income?
4) what will she do if no income? It takes a lot to not fall under pressure.
5) don't under estimate the determination needed to start a business. I know cause i also happen to have my previous business sold, and ive seen many business fell, and we are still hustling in our current biz.

Save the money, go join a class to meet normal girls, be it cooking, swimming, language, gym, workout, etc. Improve yourself and be a better Tricard.

Your next girl is waiting for you somewhere.
Some good advice here can use... Thanks brother.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Some good advice here can use... Thanks brother.
Did she fork out any money also for the business or just from you? Becareful bro, MLs earns way more than us. She should fork out more imo and you can help her since you know Singapore law, lang and systems here better than her.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Did she fork out any money also for the business or just from you? Becareful bro, MLs earns way more than us. She should fork out more imo and you can help her since you know Singapore law, lang and systems here better than her.
Thanks for the advice .....No worry..
Old 02-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for all the concerns ..And need to clarify:

1) I will help to plan and chip in some money
2) She will run the business using her saving and earning.
3) I will not interfer how the business is run.
4) I will support her to continue the business for a successful career.

That is all...
Thanks PaladinofSola, you sound quite zai too.

To Trichard, if you wanna help, on and off is fine. Don't need to chip in money. YOUR EFFORT itself is worth the money.

Out of curiosity, what business is it going to be?
Old 02-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:

To Trichard, if you wanna help, on and off is fine. Don't need to chip in money. YOUR EFFORT itself is worth the money.

Thanks egresnow, everything got it's learning curves. That said including kena the KC trap. Thats why experiences from bros who shared are informative and applicable.

In reality, come across many who got scammed by love and money because they fallen too deep. I am sure everyone here also hear stories like that and only targets married man.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Thanks egresnow, everything got it's learning curves. That said including kena the KC trap. Thats why experiences from bros who shared are informative and applicable.

In reality, come across many who got scammed by love and money because they fallen too deep. I am sure everyone here also hear stories like that and only targets married man.
Honestly, i feel that MAJORITY don't really aim aim for married men. They just take whoever who comes in the way.

Of course i met some KTV and Flower hanging chinese ladies who bait me with free kisses and free make out on free dates, and then slowly ask for (ridiculously high amount for) assistance with rentals and what not. Thats where I say bye bye to them.

Most probably got one or two home wreckers but, too few go out deliberately to seduce guys to do so. It's the guys who walk into the trap themselves.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

I am game over... Clean break...

我终于明白了什么是欢场无真爱.

ML is for the 3F... And give them cash.

我醒了。
Old 16-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am game over... Clean break...

我终于明白了什么是欢场无真爱.

ML is for the 3F... And give them cash.

我醒了。
You wake up already?

The ML cannot be blamed. They are into flesh trade with a purpose to make money. Buy land, apartment, cars, invest and do business. They enjoy the luxury of gifts. They are ones to push economy to high standard of living.

On the other hand yearns her love and unload your sperms iniside, hopping you are the only one. Going backwards instead, time and money thrown in still worries. Even you are young, handsome and successful also same outcome.

Just face the fact, they are prostitutes selling their body for cash. They willing to be your gf and raw, just enjoy and play along. Do not commit real. Don't feel guilty, move forward. I don't feel guilt paying them well, (raw, sleep over, over nights) because it's still cash involve don't complicate things which are fact. I been through and past the stage where I am seeing things more clearly.

Find a good woman! Singapore no lack of attractive and sexy ladies. Don't understand why find a prostitue for love and gf. Stop ranting like those who post frequently about things insignificant, live a life. Be a man to be admire for and help bros and friends who are weak.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop ranting like those who post frequently about things insignificant, live a life.
Now that reminds me of this one particular samster who writes complete gibberish & quite literally posts 24/7 on SBF... hahahahaha!!
Old 16-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
You wake up already?

The ML cannot be blamed. They are into flesh trade with a purpose to make money. Buy land, apartment, cars, invest and do business. They enjoy the luxury of gifts. They are ones to push economy to high standard of living.

On the other hand yearns her love and unload your sperms iniside, hopping you are the only one. Going backwards instead, time and money thrown in still worries. Even you are young, handsome and successful also same outcome.

Just face the fact, they are prostitutes selling their body for cash. They willing to be your gf and raw, just enjoy and play along. Do not commit real. Don't feel guilty, move forward. I don't feel guilt paying them well, (raw, sleep over, over nights) because it's still cash involve don't complicate things which are fact. I been through and past the stage where I am seeing things more clearly.

Find a good woman! Singapore no lack of attractive and sexy ladies. Don't understand why find a prostitue for love and gf. Stop ranting like those who post frequently about things insignificant, live a life. Be a man to be admire for and help bros and friends who are weak.
针针见血。

It is a painful experience indeed for those who went thru it before..
Old 17-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Last post for this thread for me....And to all brother who are still trap...

放下错爱原来是轻松的...
Old 18-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Lowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Seldom post also
But lucky, there is a thread for this "kc" shit

Long story short
I am married with kid, almost Tio kced by a ML
The bonking session at a hotel is the best I ever have for these past ten years
But then, when true Colour start to show from her
I suddenly feel awake and feel very sian
Reading all these post, I am really Glad
So to all Bros, who are "kced" or in between
Pls wake up
The best method, actually really is accompany your family or... go bonk other

With peace
Old 18-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowa View Post
Hi Bros,

Seldom post also
But lucky, there is a thread for this "kc" shit

Long story short
I am married with kid, almost Tio kced by a ML
The bonking session at a hotel is the best I ever have for these past ten years
But then, when true Colour start to show from her
I suddenly feel awake and feel very sian
Reading all these post, I am really Glad
So to all Bros, who are "kced" or in between
Pls wake up
The best method, actually really is accompany your family or... go bonk other

With peace
Well Said. all MLs have multiple faces. They act according to what you want end up still money. We are all earning hard money, unless you have extra our too much to donate, yet, better donate to who are in need. Not MLs, as there are brothers supporting them. Also, whoever is still dreaming hoping... please wake up.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last post for this thread for me....And to all brother who are still trap...

放下错爱原来是轻松的...
Good luck to you bro! I've also woken up.
At the end of the say, there are someone more worthy of your time and effort. And it's even more contented to know that someone who truly treats u well. =)
Old 22-11-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Post deleted

Last edited by pussylicious12345; 19-12-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1