The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Step Twins

The day starts after Gena "my wife" leaves for her 2 month movie shoot in the Bahamas. I groan and roll out of bed. It's torture to marry the woman of your dreams, an actress with an incredible career, and then realise everyone else will see her more than you will.

I haven't yet figured out why Gena St. James chose me, an accountant. Accountant to the stars, sure, but still a nerdy numbers guy. I had a hopeless crush on Gena for almost 20 years, ever since I saw her first movie. She still has the scrap of a swimsuit she wore in the famous pool scene, and at 41, she can hold her own in it. Thinking about this will not help me get rid of my hard-on, though. To distract myself, I think of the 3-hour meeting on my schedule for this morning. Finally, I'm able to take a piss.

With 45 minutes left until I have to be at the office, I jump into a cold shower. I should close my practice and become a kept man. We can afford it. I could be in the Bahamas at this very minute, wrapped around my gorgeous wife for a lunchtime quickie in her trailer.

My cell phone rings on the bathroom counter. I shut off the water, grab a towel, and put the phone to my wet ear.

"Miss me yet?" Gena says. Damn, just the sound of her voice wakes up my cock again. It pushes straight out from the towel. This is going to be a miserable two months.

"More than you know," I say. I lean against the counter and let the towel drop. Might as well take care of business now instead of fighting it all day in front of clients.

"Trust me, the time will pass quickly," she says. "And I'm always a phone call away. I'm sure we will have plenty to say to each other while we're apart."

The pressure builds fast as I stroke my cock, thinking of Gena's delicate hand pumping me. I try to answer her, but it comes out as kind of a grunt.

"You're getting off right now, aren't you?" Gena purrs. "My poor, lonely boy. If I were there, I would lean down and lick your cock to make sure you felt loved. I would suck you deep into my throat …"

I moan and almost drop the phone. My hand becomes her hot, wet mouth, eagerly pulling me in.

" … and tickle your sac until you couldn't hold it in any longer. You would come so hard, baby, I wouldn't even have to swallow."

Her words push me over the edge. I shout and come in a violent stream across the bathroom counter and mirror. I somehow manage to keep the phone to my ear.

"See?" she says. "Plenty to talk about."

"Tell me again how I snagged you?" I say, still breathing hard.

Gena laughs. "Why, dear, you understand my kinks."

"I love your kinks. And your legs. And your ass. And your—"

"Sweetheart, that's lovely, but I have to run now. I actually called to tell you that the twins decided to come home from New York for summer vacation after all. Their flight landed half an hour ago."

About the twins, "Tanya and Tessa," I'm their newly minted step-father, but I've only seen photographs of them. They're identical, and they're practically clones of their mother. They just finished their freshman year at NYU. And apparently, we have the pleasure of getting to know each other for the next 2 months.

What in the world are we going to do together for 2 months?

I make it to the office 10 minutes late to my meeting. The next 3 hours pass like a glacier as I think about Gena in our bed. Swimming nude in our pool. Perched on our granite kitchen counter wearing nothing but her teal silk kimono.

"David, could you present your quarter-end report?" I snap out of my reverie at the mention of my name. I clear my throat and begin the presentation from my seat. My erection is too full to hide standing up.

It will be a long, frustrating summer. The work day stretches until 8 o'clock. I stop for a sandwich and a beer on the way home. Gena calls me as I'm draining the bottle.

"Still miss me?" she says.

I groan. "Gena, I'm never going to make it."

"Tanya and Tessa will distract you," she says. "I asked them to make sure you're a good boy while I'm so far away."

"So, they're my keepers? What if I don't want to be kept?"

She laughs. The sound makes me smile. It's one of the reasons her fans are devoted to her. No one laughs quite like Gena St. James.

"Go home and see your step-daughters, David. They've been dying to meet you.

I pull my BMW Z4 in the front gate at 9pm. Gena uses a driver, but she bought me the BMW as a wedding present. The last thing I expect to see at the other end of our winding driveway is cars. Everywhere. I can't even reach the garage. I squeeze my car off to the side of the house and get out.

Music pounds out the double doors at the front of the house. I don't recognise the song, but it's clear I won't be taking a quiet swim and watching the game before bed. My LA haven has been raided.

I toss my computer bag in the coat closet in the foyer. Hot girls in bikinis and guys who look like models are posing all over the living room furniture, beer bottles in hand. More people mill around the pool in the backyard. The music is so loud, no one seems to notice me as I walk into the kitchen, where I can actually hear myself think. Two girls in red bikinis are leaning into our oversized commercial refrigerator. I can't help but to notice their identical, round asses covered by nothing but two thin strings. Their hips shift back and forth as they reach to the top shelf of the fridge. It's hypnotic.

"Hi, Dad. What's up?"

I flinch and look up to find my step-daughter Tessa looking back at me from the fridge, smirking. She shakes her ass playfully. I cringe when I feel a small twitch downstairs.
Old 13-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Step Twins

Wonderful. My wife has been gone for less than two days, and already I'm ogling my step-daughter.

I nod at each of them. "Tessa. Tanya."

I grab a glass from the cabinet, pour a shot of tequila, and throw it back. Rinse and repeat. The tequila creeps into my brain and makes me relax. The girls watch me and giggle.

"All better now, Dad?" Tanya says.

I smile. "Hard day at the office. Please call me David."

Tessa saunters around the island and loops her arm through mine. "We totally understand."

I catch the scent of jasmine. She's wearing Gena's perfume. I pull away from her.

"Good night, ladies," I say. "Please lock up after your guests leave." I sound like I'm a 60-year-old grandfather instead of a 32-year-old newlywed.

I take the bottle of tequila and my glass and make my way through the crowded living room to the bedroom. I'm thankful for the extra-thick door. I pull the curtains across the windowed wall that overlooks the pool and take off my office clothes.

The game is so dull, it puts me in a bored stupor, fueled by the tequila. I flip through the hundreds of channels on the 60-inch flat panel. I finally decide to put on one of Gena's movies, a sexy thriller from 10 years ago. I pull a pair of her silk panties from the dresser and go back to bed.

The movie opens with a shot of Gena in the shower. The camera looks down on her from the shower head as she washes her face. Her breasts and ass are not in focus, but I can fill in the blanks. I bury my nose in her panties and breathe in Gena's scent: jasmine and the sweet musk of her body. She left this special, unwashed pair for me as a treat. I lay back on the pillow, my head spinning a little from the tequila, and think of her. I'm rock hard. At least, I think I am. My body feels a little numb.

I turn on my side to watch my wife on-screen and half-heartedly stroke my cock. The muffled beat of the dance music from the living room lulls me into a dreamy state. My hand turns into Gena's silky fingers on my dick. I feel the warmth of her body behind me, pushing her hips against my ass. I turn over, and she straddles me. Her long hair covers my face as she traps me under a deep kiss. She tastes so good, like strawberries and wine. I put one hand behind her neck to pull her tight against my mouth as I plunge my tongue into her.

She breaks our kiss and lets her hair trail down my face and chest. I try to raise my head, but the after-effects of the tequila keep me down. Damn, how much did I drink? I feel Gena's tongue on the head of my cock. It jumps a little at the touch. She giggles before going down on me.

Wait. Something's not right. That's not Gena's laugh. I look down as best I can without making my dizziness worse. All I see is a curtain of hair until she pulls it out of her way with one hand. Her other hand is wrapped around the bottom of my shaft as she sucks on the top half of my cock.

I hear another giggle, but it's from the side of the bed this time. "Tess, how many times have I told you to keep a hairband around your wrist? You can't give proper head like that."

Oh, hell. This isn't a dream; it's a nightmare. I sit up and firmly push Tessa off of me. I stumble to the bathroom just in time to puke.

I hear the twins giggling like mad from the other side of the door.

"When you feel better, come back out, Daddy. We want to play," one of them says in a sing-song voice.

All I can do is hold my head.

The next morning, I go in search of coffee. All the partiers are gone, but our housekeeper is muttering to herself in the living room as she picks up bottles from the tables and floor. She turns on me when she realises I'm standing there.

"David, I can't believe you'd do this the minute your lovely wife leaves town."

"It wasn't me, Carla. Talk to my lovely wife's daughters."

"Oh, the twins." She shakes her head and goes back to her cleaning. "I'm going to need hazard pay."

The coffee brings me halfway back to life. It also brings back what happened last night. I feel indignant at being tricked, but at the same time, a tiny part of me is not sorry it happened. It kills me to admit it. The twins don't have their mother's grace, but damn, they look so much like her. If Gena knew that I let her daughter blow me, I'd be mincemeat. So, why can't I stop replaying the image of Tessa going down on me?

To be continued•••••••
Old 13-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Camping for more!

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 13-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping here
Old 13-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Class95FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 13-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
zodiackiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please update soon
Old 13-02-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story is here :

http://edu.epubbud.com/read.php?g=FE8TYKCG&p=2
Old 13-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post

LOL... Do you think it was originally written by TS?
Old 13-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Fakkah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 13-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Spillbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
Are they twins?
Old 14-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakkah View Post
Please continue TS
WHats there to continue? The whole story is out in the previous post. Go read. Dumb
Old 14-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 10
Coolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolblade86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post

At least he adds his own pictures here..
Old 14-02-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DollFlip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
WHats there to continue? The whole story is out in the previous post. Go read. Dumb
You can choose not to read. Dumber
Old 14-02-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
EasternSide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pictures
Old 14-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Despite my hangover, I make it through the day at the office. I grab a slice on the way home, substituting a Coke for a beer. I can't remember the last time the thought of alcohol turned my stomach. Tequila is brutal the next morning.

Thankfully, no cars block the way to my garage, and the house is quiet. Gena calls me as I'm walking to the bedroom.

"Still miss me?"

"More than I can say."

"Are my daughters being good to you?"

I feel my face heat up. "We haven't had a chance to talk much yet."

"My girls can be a little wild," she says. "But I think you have more in common with them than you realized."

The image of Tessa's hair falling over my chest flashes in my mind again. I try to keep the next image from forming, but I can't. My cock twitches as I remember her lips locked on it.

I can tell Gena is tired, so I tell her good night, trying to reassure myself I've done nothing wrong. I was drunk. I thought it was a dream. The twins came into my room. Tessa touched me, climbed on me. When I realized what was happening, I stopped it. End of story.

Now, if I could just erase those images of my wife's daughter from my memory.

Carla worked her magic on the house. The living room is immaculate again. The kitchen is clean, with the countertops glowing with the under-cabinet lighting. The accountant part of my personality relaxes into the order around me.

I'm not sure where the twins are, but it doesn't appear they're home. When it's just Gena and me at home, we don't bother with swimsuits. I'm not taking any chances tonight. I change into my swim trunks and head out to the pool. I go straight to the deep end and dive in. The water cools my headache. I swim laps until my muscles burn, and then I climb onto a raft to drift around the pool.

After five minutes of floating, I hear one splash, and then a second splash. Guess who.

"Hey, Dad," one of the girls says.

I open my eyes to be polite, but I'm greeted with a pair of nude tits too perfect to be fake. Just like Gena's at that age. She started baring her breasts early in her movie career. Tanya grins and splashes me. Tessa pulls herself up on the foot of the raft. Neither one has a stitch of clothing on, just identical sets of curves.

"Feel better tonight?" Tessa says. Her wet hair is slicked back from her face. Water drops stick to her eyelashes and eyebrows, making them sparkle in the pool lights. When she smiles, all I can see is Gena in front of me. The burning begins low in my belly. When Tanya leans over my face, I try to turn away, but I can't. I don't resist when she licks my bottom lip and then devours my mouth. She tastes like coconut. I push my tongue past hers, hungry. Tessa goes to the side of the raft opposite her sister. While Tanya and I shove our tongues deep into each other, Tessa kisses her way down my chest. I reach down to straighten my hardening cock in my shorts. My hand brushes against Tessa's breast. That's when I lose the last bit of my control.

I sit up and slide off the raft next to Tessa. I push her to the side of pool and lean my body against hers. I take her breast in my hand, pinching the nipple as I plunge my tongue into her mouth. Tanya closes in behind me and pulls my swim trunks down. I kick them the rest of the way off. She puts one arm around my waist and the other on my ass. I go still for a minute, relishing the high of being between two beautiful women. I ignore the nagging voice that reminds me these are my wife's daughters. At this moment, I feel closer to Gena than I ever have. I cling to this illusion as I resume kissing Tessa.

I hear Tanya duck underwater behind me. She steadies herself between my legs, and then I feel feathery touches on my sac. She's blowing a stream of bubbles against the sensitive skin. The sensation makes my cock twitch and jump against Tessa's belly. Tanya comes up for air behind me. I'm already on the edge. I moan and pull back from Tessa's lips. Instead, I kiss my way down her neck and shoulder. She shivers a little and smiles, letting her head fall to one side. I continue down to her breast and take the hard nipple into my mouth. She grasps my head in her hands to hold me against her. I bite and suck, gently at first, and then harder. She moans.

Tanya dips underwater again. This time, she goes straight for my cock. With limited air, she skips the overture and pulls me into her mouth as far as she can. Her lips form a water-tight seal around my dick, and she sucks hard. I shout when I feel the sudden jolt. Tanya releases me and surfaces again.

The edge is closer than ever, but I don't want to end this yet. I hold my dick firmly and talk myself down. The ache grows, but I'm no longer on a hair-trigger.

I put the raft on the side of the pool. I first lift Tanya and then Tessa onto it, side by side.

"Lie back." They look at each other and then obey me.

"Tanya, put your hand here." I move her hand to her pussy. "Watch me closely and think about what I'm doing to Tessa."

I watch to make sure she starts touching herself before I turn to Tessa. Without another word, I push Tessa's leg up against her chest, opening her shaved pussy. I catch her sweet, musky scent, just like Gena's, and feel another jolt. I bury my face in her folds, licking off the chlorinated water to get to her juices. She whimpers and leans her leg against my head as I lap her up. I find her erect bud and circle it with my tongue, relishing how hard it is. Tessa moans and twists on the raft. I tighten my grip on her leg and fuck her deeply with my tongue. Alternating between her clit and that sugary hole makes Tessa shout and pull both her legs tight around my head. I ride with her as she comes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1