The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Personal Assistant

Shujin was stunning. The first time I laid eyes on her, watching her walking down the central corridor of the office building, I stopped and stared – just for a second, before my propriety kicked in and my gaze.

Jet black hair that draped down to cover her A or maybe B cup breasts, a small form that was maybe 5′ if even that tall, dressed in a sharp business jacket and slacks, with a white blouse or shirt under it. She looked fully the part of a proper professional. A professional that made my cock twitch as I looked at her. She was perfect, an adorable Asian girl who was maybe half my age, if not even younger. Yes, I was a dirty old man, but I couldn’t help myself, this girl looked perfect and stunning to me.

She walked past me without even a nod, I was an unknown to her, not even in her department, and then she was gone into the cafeteria. I paused for a second to gather my wits, then turned and followed, discreetly keeping an eye on her through lunch as she ordered some food, then sat alone at one of the tables and enjoyed her meal.

I remained there, idly chatting to different people as they drifted in and out of the cafeteria, shaking hands with some, clapping others on the shoulders, making myself appear as friendly as I really was. She didn’t bother to notice or care, which was fine. She was very new, and probably had no idea who I actually was in this place.

Her ID badge was freshly minted, just like the rest of her, and once she finished, she got up, put the tray back on the counter, and then walked out of the cafeteria without a backward glance. I waited for her to leave, and then slipped away from the conversation I had been having and strolled along after her, checking to observe which department she went to, she ended up in HR, so she was probably a secretary or some other desk jockey.

The company employed 450 people, gives or takes a few, and was always looking to expand. What we did, we did well. Contact centers made lots of money when they did it well, and we did our jobs very well. We didn’t actually take calls here, we coordinate with outsourced phone centers around the world and let them take the calls while we watched the flow of information, made sure the clients’ needs were being met, and organised one of the highest success rates in our industry for help desk.

Everybody who had been with the company for any length of time knew me, but this young lady had not yet been introduced, which would come as part of her orientation, so I was happy to wait for the normal recruiting process to finish, then I had got to know her a little better and perhaps explore my sudden rush of desire for another employee.

I sauntered back to my office and sat down, looking at the slowly growing pile of paperwork that needed my attention. Checking the time, noticing it was just past 1 pm, I knew the orientation for new hires was at 3 pm, so that gave me two hours to drill through the necessary evil that was paperwork. I dove into the task, checking and approving or denying requests for equipment, checking and signing off on performance reports and bonus schedules, doing all the usual domestic duties required of my position. That took me most of the 2 hours, so about 10 minutes ahead of time, I sat back, looked at the clock, and figured now was as good as any.

I got up, slipped on my sport jacket so that I looked properly official, checked my own ID badge to make sure it was visible, and then made my way to the training room off of the HR zone where the class of new hires was going through their orientation process to get them used to working in this industry.

I waited until the trainer spotted me and indicated, and then I opened the door as I was introduced.

“And here he is, the director of this site and the company owner, Jon Lee.” the new hires all appropriately applauded, and I waved to them all then walked to stand in the middle of the room where I could watch them all clearly.

“Welcome to Circuit. All of you have gone through the basic orientation by now so you know what we do here. We help our clients, who are some of the biggest names in the business, in any business, deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner.”

As I talked, I was sure to make eye contact with each new hire, so each one of them felt like I was addressing that person, I could not help but maintain contact with Shujin for longer than normal, even sitting behind a desk, she was fetchingly distracting to me. This time I was sure she noticed, because she dropped her eyes demurely after I lingered, then my gaze went onto the next one as I continued explaining what a contact center was and how we made the world a better place by making our customer’s happy with friendly voices on the other end of a telephone.

I finished my spiel, then answered a few questions from the new hires, Shujin did not ask any, then I was done, and with a final wave, and a reminder that this was an open office, so if any of them had questions, feel free to drop by and talk, which I again made sure to make eye contact with the pretty Asian, I left the room so the trainer could keep giving them the goods.

That was the last time I saw her for almost a week, the next day I was off on a business trip to one of our sites offshore, and flew back late so I slept half the next workday, but managed to roll into the office just before lunchtime.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Personal Assistant

I gathered my messages, checked my mail, and began to plow through the paperwork when there was a very soft tap at my door that I didn’t even notice. A few seconds later, a slightly louder tap, this bade me to look up. My Asian beauty was standing hesitantly in the doorway, looking much like a deer in headlights.

“Hello.” I said, “How may I help you?”

“May I come in, Mr. Lee? I would like to have a word with you.” she asked in a soft voice, my mind went to bad places as I watched her lips move, imaging them in other places, doing other, much less work appropriate things.

“Of course, come in and sit down, Shujin, is it?” she nodded in an almost Japanese style, then came and sat down. She was wearing a blouse and skirt this time, off-white, with pink highlights on the blouse and it fit her figure perfectly. I had gotten to my feet and went to close the door, flipping on the meeting light that indicated I was not to be bothered.

“Would you like some water or tea?” I asked, she shook her head with a flow of that jet black satiny hair, then her lip quivered and she looked like she was about to cry.

“What is wrong?” I asked, sitting on the edge of my desk closer to her.

She took a deep breath. “What is the policy on sexual harassment?”

Oh crap, she had caught me looking too long at her and now I was in the hoosegow. I swallowed. “Every employee is entitled to freedom of expression and freedom to work without sexual overtures or implications of a sexual need. You have the right to refuse any sexual advance, and if it feels offensive to you or it affects the way you do your work, then you need to contact your manager, or your HR representative. Is somebody bothering you?”

She nodded, hanging her head. “Do I tell you, or do I tell the HR? I do not trust the HR person, she looks at me funny sometimes and it makes me very uncomfortable. My manager also makes me uncomfortable, but he has done much more than just look.”

I went around and sat behind my desk, all official again. I wasn’t the target, and I could act the proper role of the employer with an employee under threat.

I asked her for her badge number, then pulled up her records and noted that she already had 4 black marks against her record, in a week. One more and she’d be terminated.

“Why do you have so many errors on your record?” I asked.

“Because I won’t fuck my manager.” she said, eyes downcast.

I noted her reaction and examined further. The marks were for inconsequential things, yes they were all potentially bad, but on their own each one generally wouldn’t even get more than a talking-to, let alone a mark on her work record. 3 of them were training errors, which shouldn’t have even counted. This Asian beauty was being blackmailed, by my own staff. It was a position I would have loved to be in, to have this girl at my unwilling beck and call, but she had come to me for help, and the gentleman in me stepped up to the plate, pushing the sleaze into it is corner for now.

She was assigned to accounting, primarily as an office assistant, but with an eventual goal to be a full assistant or personal secretary. I looked at her, sitting in the chair, slightly fidgeting, and made a decision.

I got up. “Stay here, I am going to fix this for you.” I said, she made to rise, but sat down at my words.

I stepped out of my office and went down to HR where I talked to the manager about my concerns, and also about the implied threats and coercion. I then explained my idea, which my HR manager agreed to as it made sense for everybody, and it would help me as well. Which she went to make the required adjustments on the employment records, I went back to my office, where Shujin was still sitting nervously waiting for me to return.

I opened the door, and she turned to look at me, eyes wide again, just like that nervous deer.

“Your situation has been resolved, Shujin. I talked to HR, and we are reassigning you to a different branch, it is a more executive position, but also in line with your career goals. You’ll be working as my assistant, if that’s ok? Or I can assign you to any of the other executives in the chain.” I finished as her eyes went wider than I even thought possible.

“No, no. Working with you will be fine, Mr. Lee, thank you. I have never done this before, but I always wanted to. That is why I put it as a goal, an executive assistant or secretary is what I have dreamed of doing.”

I walked over to her and extended my hand. She rose and put her dainty hand in mine, then we shook, firmly but not too firm, I didn’t want to hurt her.

“You can also be rest assured, I won’t blackmail you into sex or anything else inappropriate.”

She ducked her head and as she left I must have imagined a slight note of disappointment to her look. It must have been my imagination, there was no way she could be attracted to me, and I was old enough to be her father.

Shujin worked hard, she tried very hard to do the job required of her, and she did it very well. I wasn’t used to having an assistant, having built this company over the past 15 years from a basement outsource operation into the international hub that it had become, and although I had a lot of people around me, had never taken a direct assistant before.

For both of us it was a learning curve, things I always used to do, she now helped with, or prepared, or made happen before I managed to get to them, so I ended up with more free time than I expected. I became a more visible face for the team, wandering around the entire floor, Shujin always a few steps behind me, ready to take notes on her tablet and then have them prepared for me to sign off on later. Efficiency actually improved, to my surprise, because I took a more active role being my workload diminished.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

I noticed that she really only had about 3 outfits, but she mixed and matched them for elegance and professionalism, she looked like she was an executive, but really did not have a lot of different clothing to wear. I resolved to begin to change that once we had settled into a routine.

I also noticed small errors appearing here and there, almost as if they were deliberate, but shook them off and made corrections as needed. Shujin would order me lunch most days, if I didn’t eat in the cafeteria, and I often invited her to eat with me as I did enjoy her company, she was always very proper, and I maintained a professional exterior, even if the sleaze inside of me wanted to bend her over my desk and bang her into next week.

Then one day I caught an error that would have been a big problem. A letter I had gotten her to prepare had a single word out of place, it had ‘our’ instead of ‘the’. Normally not a big deal, but when it indicated another organisation, the possessive word would have caused a big deal when it hit the desk of the other executive, this had to be addressed, and quickly.

“Shujin, come in here.” I told her, and she grabbed her tablet while she slipped through the door, which I closed behind me, and had her sit down.

I handed her the two letters, the one she had prepared, and the one I had corrected. I had highlighted the error on both, so it was clearly visible. I waited while she read them, and saw that maybe she didn’t really comprehend what might have occurred.

I took the letter she prepared, and read out the sentence with the possessive phrasing, emphasising it for her. As she heard what the wording was, her eyes went wide and she gasped, covering her mouth.

“I am sorry, I am so sorry, Mr. Lee. I didn’t mean to at all. I thought that was what you meant when you gave me the letter to set up for you. I did not mean to cause a problem.” her words tumbled out of her pouting lips.

“I caught it, so it is not that big of a problem,Shujin. You must be more diligent in future though. That would have caused a problem if it had gotten to the desk of one of our competitors, looking at us talking possessively about another company that is not the ‘done’ thing.” I explained, taking both letters, and as she watched, I shredded them both.

She mumbled something I didn’t quite hear over the shredder, so when it was finished, I turned to her. “I didn’t quite hear what you said?”

She swallowed, and I saw her cheeks flush.“I need to be punished.” she said in a soft but firm voice.

I raised both my eyebrows and just looked at her. She blushed even more, then her eyes dropped. “I am sorry, Mr. Lee. I have been inappropriate. I will go.”

“Shujin, stop.” I said in a gruff voice as she stood at the door to my office. She froze, then turned slowly, the deer in the headlights look back in her eyes.

I swallowed, more for courage than anything else. I was about to step over a line that had no safety net. “Do you have plans for tonight?”

“Yes, sir. I do.” she replied quietly.

“Not any more. You will cancel them and clear your schedule for this evening. After we finish work today, you and I will discuss your punishment.” I replied with a lot more confidence than I actually felt.

To my shock and awe, she nodded. “Yes, Mr. Lee.” she then made to turn. “May I return to my desk now, sir?”

I nodded and she was gone, I sat down, feeling the sweat trickling down my back. I had just done something totally unprofessional, and the tiny Asian beauty I was in lust with had agreed to it.

I could barely focus on the rest of the day, and 5pm could not come quickly enough. Finally, I was able to get up, straighten my pants where my erection was doing its best to pop out, embarrassing as it was I kept myself composed. I was nervous as hell, in all my years working for myself, I had many opportunities with pretty girls I could have taken very unfair advantage of, but had never acted on the impulse. Why was Shujin different? I had no idea, but part of me was jumping for joy as I slid on my jacket and opened the door to watch her, still sitting at her desk, also with her jacket on and small purse, waiting for me. She stood as I came out and waited for me to take the lead.

I held out my hand and she came over, gently taking her by the arm I walked us both out of the building, scanning our badges on the way out, then walked her to my car. I unlocked the passenger side and holding her hand, helped her to get in, then closed the door and came around to my side, where I got in and fired the engine up.

“Do you have a car?” I asked her. She shook her head. “I use the bus, sir.” she replied quietly.

“Good, then we don’t have to worry about leaving your vehicle in the parking lot.” I replied as I drove out of the lot.

“I am hungry, we are going to dinner, and we are going to discuss your punishment and what needs to be done with you, understand?”

She nodded without words and sat there, hands folded in her lap, one clutching her small purse, just waiting.

We pulled into Bozzini’s — an Italian place I knew quite well as they served a wicked lasagna and highly rated spaghetti, and parked. I again helped her out of the car and we went in, where I already had a table reserved for two.

I held out her chair and she sat, then I took my own seat and looked at her in the dim candlelight. “Do you know what you’d like to eat, or shall I just order for you?”

She looked at me, then down at the table.“You should order for me, I am not very good at this.” she replied softly.

I nodded, then when the waiter came up, ordered spaghetti for two, with some garlic bread sticks as appetisers, as well as a bottle of red wine. If I was going to be damned, I may as well enjoy myself, I thought.

The waiter came back with the wine, popped the cork, and poured us both a glass, Shujin waited as I sampled the wine, nodded that it was good, then followed my lead to smell and then take a drink. It did not accommodate her taste, as I saw her pretty face wrinkle up on the fruity flavor of the spirit.

I sat back, wine glass in my hand, and observed her as she sat, not quite looking at me.

“Why me?” I finally asked.

“I am sorry, Mr. Lee?” she questioned.

“Why did you choose me for this, Shujin?” I asked her.

She sighed softly, then leaned forward. “You are the owner of the company. You are not some minor boss manager who has no real authority, but thinks he has, you actually do something important. You have reviewed my work record, you know I am here on a visa?”

I nodded, her paperwork had passed my desk weeks ago as I had approved it, then sent it on to immigration to approve a work visa for her.

“You are, in Thai, a bris̄ʹạth, the big boss. To you, I show proper respect and you have shown me honor in return. You respect me. I also think you desire me. Am I wrong?” she asked, looking at me demurely.

“You are not wrong, I do desire you, very much.” I replied, then taking a strong swallow of the wine, put the glass down and looked at her, folding my hands in a bridge in front of me.

“Do you recall what I told you when I agreed to take you as a personal assistant?”

She looked at me, then nodded slowly. “You told me there would be no coercion or blackmail for sex or inappropriate things, Mr. Lee.”

“That is correct, and I intend to stick to my word. Regardless of your feelings in the matter, Shujin, you will not be forced into anything, nor will you be expected to do anything you do not want to do, just because I am your boss. At any time, you are free to leave, and show up at work the next day, as we say, no harm, no foul. I will not hold it against you at all.” I said, feeling my propriety like a black wall locking down round me. Even though I desperately wanted to take advantage of this Asian beauty, I knew that I had enough honor and self-worth that I just couldn’t do it.

She looked at me, her almond-shaped dark eyes looking deep into my own for a moment, before she reached over to place her hand over mine, then slid hers until I was holding her hand, and I realised that she had a strong grip, Shujin was not weak.

“In that case, then I freely and without threat or issue, give myself to you, Mr. Lee. This is my choice, and I understand what you have said. I agree to your terms, and offer you me, under whatever terms you want.” she finished, then ducked her head again.

I stared at her, this had never happened before and I was certainly in uncharted waters. “Are you sure?” I asked her to clarify both in my own head and in hers.

“Yes.” she replied, looking into my eyes again for a moment, then dropping her gaze back to the table.

I gently pulled my hand free and sat back, drinking the remainder of the wine in my glass as she took her own glass, with a shaky hand, as I noted, and drank hers down with a single gulp and grimace.

“You don’t like the wine, do you?” I said. She shook her head. “I know this is a Westerner's thing, to have wines with dinner, but this is not something I like. I will drink it though, because you have offered it to me.”

“What would you prefer to drink, Shujin?” I asked.

“Single malt whiskey, neat or on the rocks.”she replied almost without thinking.

I nodded. “I will get you some whiskey, while I am doing that though, you need to excuse yourself to the ladies’ room. You are overdressed. Remove your bra and panties, then come back here and give them to me.”I instructed her. Her eyes went a bit wider, but she nodded and rose to her feet, then went off to the bathrooms.
Old 13-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

I got the waiter to bring two glasses of Chivas Regal, neat, and when Shujin came back, the whiskey was sitting in place of the wine glass that had been there before. She looked very nervous, and I could notice her nipples pointing out against the fabric of the thin white blouse she wore. I could notice the darkness of them in contrast. She stood beside me and handed me her bra and panties, folded into a small bundle, and I took them. I could still feel her body heat from the intimate clothing. I placed them on the table beside my napkin, so she could look at them at all times, then told her to sit again.

She took her whiskey and downed the shot in one gulp, gasped a little bit, then smiled at me, the first time since we had begun this little journey.

The waiter came back to clear the appetiser and placed the main course in front of us, a large plate full of spaghetti. He then served us from the large pile, each of us gets a smaller plate loaded with pasta and meat sauce, then vanished into the dimness again.

I watched her eat, she was very dainty as she carefully twirled her fork in the pasta to wrap it around the utensil, then she took a bite, chewed, and then took another. I ate heartily, as I normally did, and the main course passed in a companionable silence, although I could spot her eyes drifting to her bra and panties sitting beside my napkin, she was mindful that she was almost naked in this room full of people, at least in her mind, she was.

The waiter came back to clear our plates once we had our fill, and our drinks were filled again. I sat back, gently patted my stomach, and then looked at her where she sat, dabbing at her mouth with her napkin, not quite meeting my eyes, but keeping a solid watch on me.

“Tell me about your life before here, Shujin.” I said into the quiet as it began to stretch into uncomfortable grounds.

She downed her glass of whiskey again, then leaned forward. “I was born in a village in northern Thailand, not too far outside of Chang Mai. My mother was a prostitute. I am not sure who my father is.” she finished, then sat back, observing me.

“You said your mother was a prostitute.” I prompted.

Shujin nodded. “She died a year ago, complications from HIV. She dedicated her life to raising me, and taking care of me. When she finally died, after fighting this disease for more than 6 years, I had a small inheritance, and some notes that she had left me as to the identify of my father. We had talked about it for a long time, he had only been with her for one night, 22 years ago, and the condom broke. She had not been on birth control, so it happened that she got pregnant. She managed to partially track him down and gave me that information. I decided to travel and not only observe the world, but also chanced if I could find, the only other person who really mattered to me.”

The waiter came and went to fill her whiskey, but she put her hand over the glass and shook her head. “I do not wish to be drunk tonight.” I waved him off, and he vanished again.

“Mr. Lee, may I be so bold as to ask to come back to your home now? I need to finish what we started, sir. I need to be punished, and I want you to punish me, for my actions.” she said.

“Fine by me, as long as you understand a few things. I will probably fuck you, and I am definitely going to spank your little round ass until it is very red, among other things.” I told her.

“I have given myself to you, Mr. Lee. Whatever you want to do with me is fine. Please, enjoy me.” Shujin responded.

I rose, and she also got to her feet, a bit nervous as I could notice her nipples were hard under the blouse, and she was probably a bit wet down below, which would be fine with me, I fully intended to fuck this girl into my mattress tonight. I put her bra and panties into my pocket and we went to settle the bill, she was mindful that the server kept looking at my pocket, which had a bra strap and some other fabric visible, so he was probably aware that she was partially undressed. I just looked at him with a neutral face as I settled the bill, then we were off.
Old 13-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brilliant buildup... Keep going please.. Setting up camp with a nice roaring fire..
Old 13-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, very nice story.
Old 14-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

We pulled into the driveway of my house and I got out, then helped her out of the car, always the gentleman. I unlocked the door and opened it, then escorted her in, and following, closed the door behind me and locked it.

I turned back to her, but she was already in my arms, lips finding mine as her hands wrapped around me, and our lips met, it was magic. She kissed me with a passion that I had not felt in any other relationship, her lips pressed against mine, small tongue darting to dance with my own as we stood there, my hands on her back and hips, her own hands wrapped around my waist.

I separated from her long enough to take her into the living room and we tumbled onto a couch where she lay on top of me, and we continued to kiss passionately. It felt good, hell, it felt great. The feel of a warm, willing woman in my arms, full of energy and passion, and who was directing that passion towards me, which is a wonderful feeling.

We finally slowed down the kissing and she just laid on me, cuddling, mindful of my very hard erection pressing against her hip, only separated by a few layers of clothing, but not really doing anything. She looked at me, then kissed me one final time before rising.

“Where is your bathroom?” she asked. I pointed down the hall and indicated which door.

While she was doing her business, I got up and made myself more comfortable, just in my shirt and slacks, and put on some soft music, as well as dimming the lights somewhat. I went back to the couch just as the door opened to the bathroom and she came out, surprising me yet again. She was now wrapped in a towel, and only in a towel.

She came over and stood in front of me. “I need to be punished, Mr. Lee. For all of my errors and inappropriate thoughts and feelings.”

I reached up for her wrist and pulled her across my lap, to settle her in one of the oldest positions on whatever books they write. An over the knee spanking position. She was a solid but not heavy weight upon my lap as I got her into a proper position, then lifted the towel to reveal a pair of bare buttocks, deep olive color, just like the rest of her skin, unblemished, and waiting for attention.

I rolled the towel up to make room, then began to caress her bare bottom, rubbing and kneading her skin as I got the feel of the territory I was about to deal with. I spread her thighs slightly, and slipped my fingers down to caress her moist slit which was already damp with anticipation, nervousness, and arousal? Not too sure, but it was slick and slippery.

She wriggled her hips on my lap and I heard“Punish me, Mr. Lee. Then you take your pleasure.” I obliged the Asian beauty on my lap, bottom bared and uppermost as I slapped my hand firmly down upon her buttocks with a loud noise that made her jump as it made my cock twitch in my pants.

My hand left a light pink handprint on her dusky skin and then I repeated the action on her other cheek, leaving a handprint there. I alternated, slapping one, then the other cheek, over and over again, every once in a while dipping my fingers in between to caress her intimately, but focused on the spanking that she felt she needed. I was more than happy to spank the girl, this was one of my things. Spanking was something I had always enjoyed doing before a good fuck, as it built up the endorphins in both of us, and in my partner, the heat and burn normally translating to a wet and hot pussy or ass that was all ready for the action that would come afterwards.

Shujin laid on my lap, her hips wriggling under the onslaught of my firm hand slapping her bottom, but did not make a move to get up or avoid the spanking. She lay submissively, taking what I doled out, suffering mostly in silence except for the occasional gasp or yip as my hand turned her bottom from it is normal color to a bright red.

She finally rolled off my lap and knelt in front of me, looking up at me with pleading eyes as her hands went immediately to my pants and she began to fumble with then undid the belt, then the clasp, and finally, she pulled my erect cock free of its prison.

She kept her almond eyes on mine as her mouth enveloped my hard cock and those luscious lips wrapped around my head to begin sucking and bobbing. I could feel her tongue working as well, giving me all sorts of sensations around my short but thick cock. I was not a long man, about 6′, but I was thick, my own hand could only just wrap around the girth of my cock, so what I lacked in length I made up in width, and when I had been with women, I have been always able to fill them up because I was so wide.

Shujin‘s mouth had trouble with my width, and one of her hands could only just reach around me to touch her fingertips, but that was good. The feelings I was getting were mind-blowing. She knew how to use that mouth of hers, and she used it well. My cock surged and swelled as she sucked, licked, slurped and kissed my cock until I was nearly ready to explode.

Then I pulled her off of my cock, and pushing her back into the floor, she spread her legs as I got into position, and with a solid cry from her, I slid into her hot and tight pussy until I was buried deeply. It must have hurt, she might have been a virgin. I didn’t care, my cock was home, and in her pussy it was buried.
Old 14-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp here for more updates to the story.
Old 14-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

I held still for a second as she gasped, her face a mix of pain and pleasure, then I began to move, feeling her intense tightness around me as I slid out and then back into her deeply, pushing fully into her with each thrust, making sure she knew that I was in her, and that she was fully open for me. She began to move her hips slowly as I continued to move, and I could feel that tightness as a solid ring slowly began to relax a bit as her body began to adjust to the thick intruder buried inside of it.

I continued to fuck her solidly, thrust after thrust into her pussy as she began to wriggle her hips while her body responded to the attention, her burning ass adding to her sensations, slowly beginning to process them into added sensations that I hoped would become a pleasure.

I also knew that I would not last long, and I didn’t, pushing deeply into her as I groaned into her mass of hair, feeling my cock pumping out spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy as I emptied my desire and lust into her. I lay on top of her for a while, each of us feeling the heartbeat of the other, then I got to my knees and pulled her up into my arms.

I looked down and saw some blood, and then looked into her eyes.

“You were a virgin?” I asked.

“Yes, for you.” she replied, then a soft smile and she kissed me.

We ended up back on the couch, both still naked, her cuddled in my arms and relaxing, then she dropped the bombshell that changed my life forever.

“I want to thank you, Mr. Lee. For doing what I needed to have done. For giving me a job, taking charge of me, and for making me a woman.” she said.

“Shujin, please call me Jon.” I murmured into her hair as she kept her head on my chest.

“I cannot. It is improper to call you that. I will call you papa, if you would prefer.” she replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked, I had heard of women who called their partners daddy or some such, and I figured this was what she wanted.

She raised her head to look at me, then slid up my body so that her pussy was pressed against my cock and she slowly began to rub against me.

“You are my father. You were the man whose condom broke with my mother, 22 years ago. I was tasked to find you, but I wanted to do more than find you, Mr. Lee. I wanted to be owned by you. I had no father growing up, just different men in my mothers’ life who would sometimes be decent, other times not so much. She kept me safe, as much as possible. She gave me the information to find you, and now, I have found you, and I am yours.” she finished, slipping my erect cock back into her wet pussy as a flood of memories poured from my deep history.

I was 23, young, dumb, and as they say, full of cum ready to spray into any willing pussy that was there for me. I was travelling the world, visiting various sex spots and sowing my wild oats as much as I could before figure out where to settle down and make my mark on the world.

Thailand was fun, girls on almost every corner, all of them willing to spread their legs for any foreigner with a bit of cash and a good heart. Hell, even the fat old tourists got their share. I now remembered Shujin‘s mom — she was a stunner. Long legged, maybe 5’10, hair down to her hips, small but firm breasts and a tight pussy that felt so good wrapped around me.

I remember that we had been fucking steadily and then I had cum, with her riding on top of me. As we finished and she got off, we realised the condom had broken, she had groaned, and scampered into the bathroom to clean up, coming back out with a cloth to clean me as well, then after a few awkward moments, we had continued until I fell asleep.

I had never heard of her again, and had not even thought about her until now, and now, her daughter, my daughter, was sitting on my lap, my hard cock buried in her pussy and I was building to another orgasm, preparing to fill her pussy with cum.

I suppose I should have been shocked. I should have lifted her off my hardness, growled at her, spanked her again, and done fatherly discipline. But, I am a sleaze, and in a lot of ways, the relationship didn’t matter. She was a beautiful Thai beauty who wanted me, she was an adult, and god did it feel so good to be buried balls-deep in her tight wet pussy. A pussy I had already filled with one load of cum and was getting close to filling again.

I leaned forward and kissed her small breast, tonguing the erect nipple as she pressed her chest into my mouth with a groan I felt all the way down to where we were joined together. I gently nibbled, then lightly bit her nipple, and felt a tight ripple down where her tight sheath was wrapped around my engorged hardness as her body reacted to the surge of pleasure.

My hands held her tightly, gripping her still hot buttocks and squeezing them tightly and firmly, it hurt her, but that was not really my concern too much, I was fucking her, I was in control, and my cock was happy. Not much else did matter. The fact that my attentions to her breasts and nipples were bringing her closer to an orgasm began to matter as her pussy walls began to clench and ripple as her body built towards a big o with my cock buried deep in her. Then she came, and my cock responded by unloading again inside her surging rippling pussy as she pulsed, my cock replied, spurting another load of hot cum deep into her. It was mind-blowing.

I don’t know how long we slept, but I awoke as she stirred on top of me, my cock still buried deep inside of her, but not as hard as before. She gently pulled herself off of me, with a shy smile, and we both went to the bathroom. She had no shame, no reservations, sitting on the toilet and relieving herself as I turned on the shower and got the water flowing with good heat and pressure. Then I did my business, pissing for what felt like forever, then finished, wiping myself and flushing the toilet. I turned and she was in my arms again for another passionate kiss, which I finished by picking her up and carrying her into the shower with me.
Old 14-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

We showered together, me holding on the her slim waist as she carefully washed all of me, paying careful attention to my already erect cock as it poked her in the stomach and lower back when she turned to get soap or body wash. Her buttocks were still pink, and there were some bruises beginning to show, but she didn’t really notice or care, aside from the occasional wince when the hot water would spray on her sore bottom now and then. She cleaned me, then she stood there as I cleaned all of her.

Shujin was adorable, and she still is. I washed her neck and upper shoulders with body wash, letting my hands drift all over her olive skin, then drifting down to gently cup both of her small breasts and thumbed both erect nipples, covered in soap suds, I cleaned both breasts thoroughly, washing, rubbing and kneading them, pinching her nipples with soapy fingers to make her gasp as I made sure her chest was fully cleaned.

I turned her and washed her back, running my hands over her smooth and mostly flawless skin, she had a few blemishes on her, but that only added to her beauty for me. My hands naturally drifted to her bottom, and I spent a good five minutes washing, rubbing, caressing, kneading, and squeezing her tight bottom, rubbing each cheek, washing between them as she bent forward, pressing herself against me and opening her buttocks so I could gain access to what lay between them.

I used some soap as lube, and pressed a finger into her anus, which she groaned at but made no move to stop me, and I gently washed her there as well, I fully intended to bury my cock in her ass sooner rather than later, so I was quite interested in how tight she was, and she was exquisite.

My hands drifted lower, and I washed her pussy with soapy hands, then one hand coming around from behind her and the other between her legs, I washed and rubbed her until she squealed and came on my hands, fingertips running her little clit as I held her in place while she came, her own hands scrabbling against the tiled wall of the showers she tried to hold on to anything while her body had it is intimate release.

Finished with the shower, I dried her off with a big towel, then quickly dried myself, then stood there as she dropped into a squat and sucked me into her mouth, trying to get as much of me in as possible with every downward bob of her head. Shujin worked hard, stretching her jaws as much as she could so my hard cock could slip deep into her mouth, and she got close, but couldn’t quite get all of me fully into her, that didn’t stop her sucking me strongly and licking my hard cock to keep it interested in the feast that it had been presented with.

I pulled her back to her feet and kissed her wet glistening lips, ignoring the taste of me on them as my tongue buried itself in her mouth and we battled for a little while, then I broke the kiss and we went into my bedroom.

I laid down and she knelt on the bed, looking at me for a moment, before she spoke.

“You have 20 years of punishments to deliver to me, papa. I have been a very bad daughter and I expect you to discipline me every day, for anything I do wrong now, or any of my past errors. I am yours to do with as you wish. My pussy is for your cock, my mouth is for you, and my virgin ass is for you to take. Spank me, whip me, beat me, it is all for you, papa. I am your daughter, I have been away for all of my life, and this is what I choose.”

She leaned forward and laid herself bottom up across my lap, and rested her head on one arm, while the other gripped my hard cock and gently squeezed it.

“Punish your daughter, papa. Punish me for being away for so long. Punish me for seducing and fucking you. Make me your sex slave and your slut, papa. Make me your woman.” she said quietly, then began to yelp and yip as I began to spank her bare ass, bringing the red back to her bottom with only a few hard swats. I didn’t relent though, I firmly held her waist as my hand slammed down again and again, bringing the fire back to her already sore bottom and the red blush to her burnished cheeks so they began to glow with the inner heat that had only just subsided from the first spanking.

I stopped after a couple of minutes, and pulled her off me, only to pull her onto her knees and bend her head down to the bed. Her ass was mine, I was going to take it. I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a tube of jelly, because there was no way my cock was going to slip into a virgin ass this small without lube, unless I wanted her to bleed for days.

I squeezed a good dollop between her cheeks and my fingers went to work pushing it into her tight rosebud and working a finger in and out as she groaned and wriggled her hips but allowed me to do as I pleased. Two fingers were difficult, she was so very tight, but with more lube, they got in and managed to saw in and out, helping her to relax for the intruder that was soon going to split her open and make her fully into my slut girl.

I also lubed my cock, rubbing a good amount on so it as slick as possible, then got into position and pressed the head against her rosebud and began to push, my hands on her hips to hold her as my hard cock pushed against intense resistance, but slid in, with a yelp from her as my cockhead slipped past her ring, I was in. I just held her, not moving, letting her body get used to the feeling of this thick cock in her back passage, then pushed a bit more, and slipped into her. It took me maybe five minutes total to fully slip into her, then I was buried deep in the ass of a woman who called me papa, and she was mine.

Hopefully you enjoy this inside a man’s mind… fiction or real, you decide!

—END
Old 14-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: My Personal Assistant

Here I share with you my collection of erotic videos for your reviews

一本道 051317_526 余裕で三連発できちゃう極上の女優 秋場莉緒

タイトル: 余裕で三連発できちゃう極上の女優 秋場莉緒

出演: 秋場莉緒

シリーズ:余裕で三連発できちゃう極上の女優

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★ (3件)

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...051317_526.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/4pmf89ckwr8..._526.part1.rar