The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Updated list. Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoxiao 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Lulu 1669
12. Jianing 1612
13. Lingzhi 1651
14. Xin Xin WH12
15. Mei Yuan 2033

16. Xiaoling 2040
17. Xiao Kai 2040
18. Xiaodan 2040
19. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608
20. Holly Marie Combs lookalike - Shuya 1425

21. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425
22. Newbie at house ????
23. Newbie at house ????
24. Newbie at house ????
25. Newbie at house ????

To unveil my latest top newbie recommendations, simply need 25 different replies of “BronzeGod huat ah!”, each by a different samster to unveil.

Will share the 4 additional names once criteria is met.

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-08-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
22. Newbie at house ????
23. Newbie at house ????
24. Newbie at house ????
25. Newbie at house ????

To unveil my latest top newbie recommendations, simply need 25 different replies of “BronzeGod huat ah!”, each by a different samster to unveil.

Huat ah!
some additional clues just for fun.

22. XXXXXo at 1???
23. XXXi at 1???
24. XeXXX at ??3?
25. XXXXXo at ????a

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-08-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

BronzeGod huat ah!
Old 24-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
BronzeGod huat ah!
Thank you senior bro!

24 more responses to go!

Huat ah!
Old 29-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Bronze God Huat ah.

In the mean time I would like to share a FR on Xiao S at 1608.

I’ve heard her name before. Anyway I was walking around looking for some pretty busty PRC and I came upon here. She’s got a slight crossed eye which is kind cute and quite pretty with an oval shave face. When she smiles she reminds me of Sonia Chew from 98.7fm.

Her boobs was huge and soft. So nice to keep playing I was addicted to her boobs. Her soapy handjob was nice. Her BM was nice too.
Then came the bbbj which was great. Very wet. When her hands and fingers take over it was great too. She asked if wanna put condom on. I said can continue bbbj a while more? And she did. This time without hands and some deep throat. Her bbbj and hj was a great combination. Then i missionary her, panting with her boobs not stop. But I need her to be in cowgirl to play with her boobs more. So we did cowgirl, and she rode me so well I came shortly after. A really nice bonk. I love her boobs. She has some tummy fats which I’m ok. Oh ya, really small cute pink nipples. Light kisses, no French. She’s got thick lips but too bad not soft.

Last edited by Playerguy; 30-08-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Bronze God Huat ah.

I’ve heard her name before. Anyway I was walking around looking for some pretty busty PRC and I came upon here. She’s got a slight crossed eye which is kind cute and quite pretty with an oval shave face. When she smiles she reminds me of Sonia Chew from 98.7fm.

Her boobs was huge and soft. So nice to keep playing I was addicted to her boobs. Her soapy handjob was nice. Her BM was nice too.
Then came the bbbj which was great. Very wet. When her hands and dinners take over it was great too. She asked if wanna put condom on. I said can confirm bbbj a while more? And she did. This time without hands and some dee throat. Her bbbj and hj was a great combination. Then i missionary her, panting with her boobs not stop. But I need her to be in cowgirl to play with her boobs more. So we did cowgirl, and she rode me so well I came shortly after. A really nice bonk. I love her boobs. She has some tummy fats which I’m ok. Oh ya, really small cute pink nipples. Light kisses, no French. She’s got thick lips but too bad not soft.
Thanks bro! Yes I tried this girl too. I find she's not bad but not outstanding enough to make me come back. Maybe that day I tried her, her make up seemed to have dropped off. Hehe.

23 more responses to go!

Huat ah!
Old 30-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro! Yes I tried this girl too. I find she's not bad but not outstanding enough to make me come back. Maybe that day I tried her, her make up seemed to have dropped off. Hehe.

23 more responses to go!

Huat ah!
I saw your post about Lingzi at 1651. Last week I went to check her out but her looks didn’t suit me. But I saw another SYT looking. Didn’t try her. Then only yesterday thought of looking for her but she wasn’t around. Meng Meng at 1649 also not around. Saw Xia Tian and looks so tempting to rtf but wanted to try new ones. That’s when I ended up at 1608.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

23 more responses to go!

Huat ah!
yawn... by the time hit 25 which is probably infinity... WL oledi balek kampong
Old 01-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
yawn... by the time hit 25 which is probably infinity... WL oledi balek kampong
Hey! No one’s stopping you from spamming FRs of every WL you try daily buddy.

Why don’t you do it?

Why so many people don’t wanna write FR and are just reading?

How about one FR from you on a newbie every week?

If you do that, I got nothing to say.

Cheers!
Old 02-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually for cat 50 and 100, other than shorter duration will the girl not be as good looking as cat 150?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I got nothing to say.

Cheers!
Neither do i....look at posts of one samster...how many% are GENUINE FR and the rest are just squabbling and meaningless spats....

Here are all keyboard warriors i am not denying anything...

I am not like some powderful bros who chiong daily...
I am from the dragon spa era.... so i am not exactly perturbed by nonsensical challenges...

I post as and when.... i would say i average 1FR per mth? and i dun need others to huat here and there...and i dun provide constraints on posting as if others are dying to read them...

PERIOD
Old 03-09-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Neither do i....look at posts of one samster...how many% are GENUINE FR and the rest are just squabbling and meaningless spats....

I am from the dragon spa era.... so i am not exactly perturbed by nonsensical challenges...

I post as and when.... i would say i average 1FR per mth? and i dun need others to huat here and there...and i dun provide constraints on posting as if others are dying to read them...

PERIOD
Lol. Sure bro.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
22. Newbie at house ????
23. Newbie at house ????
24. Newbie at house ????
25. Newbie at house ????

Huat ah!
Quote:
some additional clues just for fun.

22. XXXXXo at 1???
23. XXXi at 1???
24. XeXXX at ??3?
25. XXXXXo at ????a

Huat ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
BronzeGod huat ah!
Quote:
Thank you senior bro!

24 more responses to go!

Huat ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Bronze God Huat ah.

Then came the bbbj which was great. Very wet. When her hands and fingers take over it was great too. She asked if wanna put condom on. I said can continue bbbj a while more? And she did. This time without hands and some deep throat. Her bbbj and hj was a great combination. Then i missionary her, panting with her boobs not stop. But I need her to be in cowgirl to play with her boobs more. So we did cowgirl, and she rode me so well I came shortly after. A really nice bonk. I love her boobs. She has some tummy fats which I’m ok. Oh ya, really small cute pink nipples. Light kisses, no French. She’s got thick lips but too bad not soft.
23 more responses to go! Huat ah!
Old 06-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PERIOD
Haha hi I am from Dragon spa, in fact when it was 2 spas called Marina south and Executive HC. That was heaven ... $56 plus $120 full Svcs fees. My fav was Porsche and I think I hope to see her again even if she has aged.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha hi I am from Dragon spa, in fact when it was 2 spas called Marina south and Executive HC. That was heaven ... $56 plus $120 full Svcs fees. My fav was Porsche and I think I hope to see her again even if she has aged.

My fav drink Ribena, still drinking daily lol
Nice chill out place

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1