The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Someone I Once Knew (short test-drive story)

I almost instantly knew something was wrong when he leaned against my back. The hard on I can feel through the shorts I usually wear to sleep, I thought it would be a short trip to the top of the block where he wanted to ‘show’ me the view from up there.

He squeezed the back of my neck with one hand as the other hand went under my shirt, to pull my shorts down. The panties I wore was so old that it was loose, and that went down my legs fairly easily too. Things were moving so fast that when I heard the zipper sound, I knew it was too late.

The way he jerked my hips back, I felt anger, and impatience. He didn’t care that I was dry, and rammed his hard cock into my pussy. I felt tears swelling in my eyes the moment the tip went in, without anything to make it slippery. It took him a while to keep jabbing it in me, until I got a little wet from all the ‘teasing’.

As soon as he could get more than an inch in, he forced the rest into me and went all crazy, fucking my sore hole until I was crying profusely. Up on that floor, no one occupied the two units there, so that left us, no, him, free to do whatever he wanted to me.

As if it wasn’t bad enough to rape me, he chose to do it in public. A place where any neighbours could see us from how noisy we were. If that happened, it would be partly my fault too. I couldn’t keep myself quiet from all the pain he was causing.

That said, he was quiet as hell. He knew what he was doing. After a few minutes, I was thoroughly wet and my body went numb from the pain. I stopped crying and let him have me as hard, as fast as he wanted. He too, wasn’t shy to help himself to my breasts, grabbing them so tightly that it burnt.

The whole thing lasted for what, five minutes, before he began calling out my name. Over the last minute, he fucked me so deep that I almost came, and I actually did so when he came inside me. There was so much cum that a lot of it poured out of me when he pulled out. It was thick and slimy, and even made a small puddle.

He got dressed as I pulled my panties and shorts up. I have never felt so dirty, as dirty as the floor there.

‘See you back in the house.’

How could he do this to me, his.. his very own..
Old 27-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Someone I Once Knew (short test-drive story)

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://phantacee.com/tag/nikkinom/
Old 29-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!
Re: Someone I Once Knew (short test-drive story)

On behalf of J, thank you user Storm Arc for crediting the original author.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1