The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Sigh. Happened with 555 from L18H44A before but she has since RTCed.

Now my regular FL in another house is angry with me for visiting another girl in the same house when she is booked for the next two hours when I was there looking for her. The girls really tipped each other off.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Book the other girl again in full view of the jealous girl and with her knowledge. Why you worry about how she thinks? It's your hard earned money. Tell us who she is and we will take turns asking her why she is so childish
Old 09-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

the Gurls share intel about clients with one another, and there are many many many lies, deceptions

One WL (A) complains to my other WL (B) that I am violent to her, and B believes in A resulting in tense, cold service.

Too much back-stabbing
Old 09-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Just do tarma with both of them together..lol..then no more jealousy...human nature
best thing I have heard all day
Old 10-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Sigh. Happened with 555 from L18H44A before but she has since RTCed.

Now my regular FL in another house is angry with me for visiting another girl in the same house when she is booked for the next two hours when I was there looking for her. The girls really tipped each other off.
put it this way, its all down to dollar and cents. if u are broke and down, u think she will give a dammed to you if u are able to have a session with her or not, any possibility she will pay from her own pocket to spend time with you ?

*edited, yes, but I can't deny there is a possibility your regular might treat u differently after that, that's why I try to go for only one regular from different house if possible.

Last edited by desmond_lee; 10-03-2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
put it this way, its all down to dollar and cents. if u are broke and down, u think she will give a dammed to you if u are able to have a session with her or not, any possibility she will pay from her own pocket to spend time with you ?

*edited, yes, but I can't deny there is a possibility your regular might treat u differently after that, that's why I try to go for only one regular from different house if possible.
do agree with you to certain. Extent. First of all, won’t be so broke and down until can’t afford $60 to fug @ GL.

But agreed, FLs are here to work for money. And honestly for some of them(the APs) money is not an issue. I’ve went out numerous times with AP FLs from GL and they don’t even need to check price tags when buying things. Their monthly salary easily trash many bros multiple times.

So yes they are here to work but they are humans with emotions after all. If there is chemistry then things will be different. For me I go for GFE so chemistry is very important to me. If I don’t feel the gfe then the girl is dropped immediately.

Anyway good advice to only visit one regular from each house. For me I have a few regulars and rotate them to keep the novelty.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’ve went out numerous times with AP FLs from GL and they don’t even need to check price tags when buying things.
It's because of 2 words, 报销。
Old 13-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

its all about $$$, dun think too much, they speak french, provide gfe with everyone coz its the quickest path to earning more.

they french like no tom with you, after you left the house they will do the same to their all regulars until end of day.
Old 14-03-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
do agree with you to certain. Extent. First of all, won’t be so broke and down until can’t afford $60 to fug @ GL.

But agreed, FLs are here to work for money. And honestly for some of them(the APs) money is not an issue. I’ve went out numerous times with AP FLs from GL and they don’t even need to check price tags when buying things. Their monthly salary easily trash many bros multiple times.

So yes they are here to work but they are humans with emotions after all. If there is chemistry then things will be different. For me I go for GFE so chemistry is very important to me. If I don’t feel the gfe then the girl is dropped immediately.

Anyway good advice to only visit one regular from each house. For me I have a few regulars and rotate them to keep the novelty.
You are the true player bro. You have mastered the art and science of how GL works! Well done, Jia You!

Recently I have been a bit of a nitwit. My viet bu allows painting (she enjoys it) , does frenching and is young. And there I go asking her to have tarma with another gal etc. Then she point blank ask me if I have had relations with the other gal when she was busy with her aunty. Now she is clearly upset and I don't know if she harbours ill intentions towards my KKJ. I guess I while find out soon enough.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyeden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
its all about $$$, dun think too much, they speak french, provide gfe with everyone coz its the quickest path to earning more.

they french like no tom with you, after you left the house they will do the same to their all regulars until end of day.
Huhu i agree with u bro. Its like nothing for them. Its avour work and who can give them money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1