The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn’t until I got my new pair of glasses, that I finally spotted the difference and with clear, unblurred vision, I could finally see just how big my tits had really become.

If they kept growing like this, soon I would have to start wearing a D cup bra like my mother wears. Her bra’s are like sails on the washing line in a gentle breeze. I tried one of her bra’s on once and I had to stuff two pairs of my white gym socks into each cup to make them fill out like her large tits do.

I did find myself getting aroused, as I looked at myself in the wall mirror, adding the profile of my otherwise slim body, as I stood side on and seen the large torpedo shape of the lace and satin bra with its thick back straps to help give some extra support.

I found myself soon rubbing the palm of my hand down the front of my white cotton panties, till I felt the sensation in between my legs which I had accidentally discovered only a few weeks earlier when I had been riding my bike.

I’d had my first cum or orgasm, as my pussy mound got ground into the very front tip of my bike seat, as I pushed hard on my pedals in the stormy wind that tried to slow me down to a stop.

It wasn’t the wind that stopped me, it was the high electric tingling sensation along and inside my pussy hole, as my orgasm finally broke.

I had stopped on the side of the road, panting with my head down between my arms that still held the handle bars, but I wasn’t panting from not being out of breath. My whole body now felt this electrical tingling through every cell and nerve, with my legs hardly able to help keep me on my feet. I was so amazed at how aroused I was and that I didn’t want the feeling to ever stop. I quickly looked around to see if there was anyone all around me that was paying any particular interest in me, but there was no one at all, only the speeding motorists in their cars going by on the motorway, beside the cycle lane.

Only knowing that the feelings that I was now having, was from my pussy mound being ground into the leather point of my bicycle seat, I tightened the grip of my hands onto the handle bars, as I then eased the front of my white cotton panties forward and down slightly, till I felt the metal round piping that ran from below my bike seat, to the front mounting point of the bike frame.

I used my inner thighs to help squeeze and relax my tight ass cheeks under my dark blue pleated skirt, so that my white cotton panties were now slowly sliding back and forth the metal pipe of my bike frame.

I had had the urge to pinch and tweak my nipples which were now both aching under my bra, but because I was in such an open, public place, I knew that wouldn’t be possible without drawing undue attention to myself. I did though press my hand up against my chest and give them both a slight rub, as if I were trying to stop some kind of itch.

In a matter of minutes, with my breathing in a rough gasping state, I bit my lips together to stop myself from screaming out loud,as I suddenly jerked my clenched ass cheeks together in short thrusting, forward pushes, as I felt my pussey lips being pushed either side of the metal pipe under my white cotton panties, the crotch of them saturated through with the sticky wet fluid which had now freely seeped out from between my tingly pussey lips.

Once I had recovered enough, I continued on my bike journey till I got home. In my bedroom I quickly stripped out of my uniform and I began to touch myself like I had wanted to on the side of the motorway. I caressed my completely bare body, while probing the sticky entrance of my pussey hole. Another orgasm quickly built and then burst, my mind exploding along with every nerve ending, as I bucked my pussy mound into the palm of my hand with my index finger buried to its hilt.

I could only now imagine how bad my tits will ache when they get to the size of my mothers large tits, but if what I have already felt is anything to go by. 

I was going to have fun in finding out.... ....

To be continued... .... ....
Old 05-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

WOW!!! Wat a nice & seducing body you have.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
WishYouGoodLuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWishYouGoodLuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who has the good luck to fuck her?
Old 05-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Why not show yr body here.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
cockatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue!
Old 05-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 05-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
makansutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.

I was going to have fun in finding out.... ....

To be continued... .... ....
Really solid story and hope to read more.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The story continues with my school teacher cum coach........ ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coach Samuel was a science teacher in a Secondary School, home of the Fighting Pirates. He was also the coach of those fighting pirates, and he'd done a pretty good job of building up a credible team. Things had been going pretty well in the two years he'd been at the school. But now he sighed as he thought about what he'd agreed to. A bunch of the cheerleader's mothers had come to him all excited about having a powder puff football game during half time at the homecoming game. And he'd agreed.

As he thought about it, the reason he probably agreed was that it was my mother who pressed the idea. She was a tall woman with a huge set of knockers that she didn't mind showing off at all. She'd gotten into his personal space, with those beautiful breasts only an inch from his chest, with cleavage down to about her navel and he sort of lost track of what she was talking about. She smelled awful good too. The other two women with her were also stacked like brick shit houses and suddenly he found himself saying that it was a great idea.

Then, of course, because he was the coach, it was assumed that he'd coach the girls and make the whole event something that would become a tradition. All those giggling women and their jiggling flesh, pressing up against him, touching his arm, his shoulder ...

Well, what could you expect? Sam was only 30, which was younger than some of those women, but when you spent every spare waking hour trying to build a winning team, there wasn't much time left for what women liked to call 'relationships' nowadays. To say nothing of sex. From what I know, he hadn't been laid in almost 2 years. So it was understandable that he was a little vulnerable to the good-looking-women-who-gush-all-over-you-and-want-a-favor syndrome.

One day, after the regular practice was over, and all the boys had hit the showers, he walked back out on the field to see a line of teenaged girls, asses high in the air, trying to do a three point stance. Their precious young boobies were hanging down and jiggling like their mother's tits as they all yelled "HUT ... HUT ... HUT"

Sam felt his penis start to stiffen and sighed. It was going to be a long 3 weeks until the game.

He blew his whistle and called the cheerleaders in to a huddle. They ran, laughing and jumping to crash into each other and him as they aped the boys' classic arms on shoulders huddle. They were gorgeous and they all knew it.

Tiffany (one of my classmate & cheerleader) was right next to him in the huddle and was pressing her body against his. That didn't help his rising dick, since every time he saw her he remembered catching her in the shower room after they thought everybody had left.

He'd heard the water running and thought somebody left a shower on, but when he walked in there was Ted (a quarterback from our rival school) stark naked, with his youthful boner firmly planted in Tiff's puffed out shaved pussy. She was equally naked and he had her pinned to the wall. He was grunting and thrusting as the coach entered the room and said

"What the hell?"

Both kids had looked over at him with astonishment on their faces. Ted had jumped back, which removed his amazingly stiff penis from Tiffany. That penis had been in the process of spurting sperm up in Tiffany's sweet little pussy and it now fired off rounds randomly as he backpedaled away from the girl. Tiffany, for her part, covered her breasts with her arms, but stood there spread legged as thick, white, Ted's cum spilled out of her cunt. Looking at her naked, Sam had understood immediately why Ted had been playing so hard lately.

Of course they'd begged him not to tell, and claimed it was the first time, and they just got carried away and on and on. His own teenage years not so far behind him had tipped the scales in their favor. He'd meant to find out if she was on the pill, but had forgotten as she pleaded her case, still naked.

And now, here she was next to him, saying she wanted to be the center for the squad. She acted like nothing had ever happened, and he tried to. But he'd beaten off at least a hundred times with that memory bright in his closed eyes. Of course he'd made sure that Ted got PLENTY of exercise on the practice field after that. He wanted that boy so tired he wouldn't even THINK of pussy.

He quieted the girls down and began making assignments. They were going to play the faculty in the game, and they wanted to win in the worst possible way, so they all agreed to come to practices faithfully, and learn the plays they'd use. He put a lot of stuff out there to weed out the ones who might want a reason to drop out. But none did. The only position he didn't have filled was Ted. He needed to see the girls play first. If one of them had any talent, then she'd be reassigned to that position. Who cared, really? It was only going to be a 20 minute game, with no time outs.

And so it was that Sam decided to run them through the first few plays as their quarterback. The girls, of course, were still dressed in their cheerleader outfits, which consisted of spandex uppers, with short skirts that fell over what were, for all intents and purposes, panties. True, they were made of more spandex, and they were made to be seen occasionally as the girls twirled and jumped. But they were really just panties. White socks and saddle oxfords completed the outfit. They couldn't run well in them, but for the first practice it would be OK. They were only going to do walk-throughs of some of the plays.

He got them lined up on the ball and showed Tiffany how to grab the ball and snap it. "Just slam it into my hand." he said. They all got down into their three point stances, asses high again. Sam looked left and right, out of habit and then approached his center. Without thinking he flipped up the towel that was hanging down behind the center.

Except it wasn't a towel. It was Tiffany's skirt.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
WorldCup2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to the thread. Support.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Nomiseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So solid story, wishing to read more.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
decrody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice start to story.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kungnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
yamayoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics and good story
Old 05-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
trackfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1