The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,I can't wait for u to go back to work.
Ya bro Bailey, your story seems to be going out of point already, we want to know how you and the OL progressing.......
Old 26-10-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,Monday liao.Can't wait u piak her or she come to let u piak

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who piak who never mind.

must quickly update here and if have pics, lagi better
Old 27-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,any piak piak

Old 27-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for updates too
Old 27-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
Updates please. Thanks.
Old 27-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
YusokIshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 27-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe piaking now
Old 27-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

must show proof to ol first.
Old 28-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Everything is as per normal in the morning, she seems to be busy passing some souvenirs to her colleagues, putting some of the local product in the pantry for all to enjoy.
I text her to have lunch, she didn’t reply till quite late and I got rejected by her reason is because she is having lunch with her colleagues.

I just got this feeling that she is avoiding me…..

Time passes, 6 plus and it’s time for me to leave the office. As I was packing my stuff and about to off my computer. I received a test message.

“You leaving already ?” is W.

How did she know ? From where she is located she can’t see what I am doing.

“Ya lor bad day ma….missed people asked them go lunch they rather go with their colleague.”

“Aiya angry ah….you know lah you put a few ladies together and they can talk about anything and asked thousands of question ma…”

“Then one of them wanted to go there during the school holidays and asked me for detail asked me if I can tell her more during lunch time so I have no choice lor.”

“You think I really want to go with them ma....I rather go with you lor.”

Wa listen already shiok shiok sia.

“Come back from tour, words all coated with honey leh….so where is my present ?” I asked.

“You wait for me ok….I pass it to you later….I have to finish some work first.”

“Ok” So I sat down and continue with my work.

Half an hour later, the office is already empty, maybe because is a Monday and everybody just want to get out of the office and go home. And I am starting to get impatient. Then I heard the familiar foot step.

“Hello sorry….took me later than usual to complete my work.”

Took a glance, at her smile and told her it’s ok.

Signal her to come into my cubicle and have a seat.

She put a packet of biscuit on my desk.

“For you…”

“Huh ? I only got a packet of biscuit from you while other got better gifts ? “’

“Aiya this is for you to eat not gift…”

“Then where is my gift ?”

“Here lor…” When she said that she stood up and open up her arms.

I don’t know if she was expecting it but I stood up too and gave her bear hug. She responded by resting her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around me...followed by

“I missed you.”

We sat in my cubicle and chatted about her tour “adventures” with her MIL while I continued to try to complete my work.
Old 28-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Then suddenly I turned and look at her and asked.
“So how about out bet ?”

“Huh ? What bet ?” She looked stunned.

“Alamak regarding the video that I have sent you….you need to verify right ?”

“You very bad leh….Not counted lor….you tricked me…” then gave me a slap on my arm.

“Didn’t hor….I didn’t force you hor…you willingly accept wan hor.”

“Aiye no lor…you cheated lor…” and keep hitting my arm with her hand.

I got hold of her hand, pull her over and gave her a kiss on her lips. I stared at her in the eyes and waited for her reaction, she just shy away….

I lifted her head and moved in, she didn’t move away but just closed her eyes so I planted a 2nd kiss on her lips and another until she responded. From the kissing, I noticed that she is a very passionate lady but I also realized that she didn’t know how to French, think they only do normal kissing. Since this is the first time, I didn’t force it on her.

I also realized was that she was a quick worker, while we are kissing, she has moved her hand to my groin area and fondling with my rod through my pants. My rod become hard from her fondling and created a bugle on my pants.

She looked up, smile and said to me softly.

“Why don’t you take it out so that I can check if it is the same as the one in the video.”

I dropped my pants immediately and as I pull down my under pants, my hard rod sprung out in front of her.

W just sat there staring back at my hard rod.

“So is it the same as the one in the video.” I asked.

She just nodded her head.

I brought her hand to my rod, wrapped her fingers over it and make her stroke it gently and slowly. Once I got her momentum going, I released my hand.

As she continued to stroke it, she lowered her head to my cock and started licking my rod head then she took my rod into her mouth and began moving her mouth up and down my hard rod. Seriously her blowing skill is only so so but beggar can’t be choosers…

While I was being blow by her, I also began working on her. My hand went under her blouse and unbuckled her bra. My hand then wondered to the front and became caressing her breasts. Should not be any bigger than A+ but confirmed eraser like nipples. Every time I pinched her nipples she will give a soft moan….wa nice.

I moved down south to her panties; just as I was about to act on it; she stopped me….

“Sorry I am not ready…Just let me make you happy ok..” was her reply soIt has softly

“But I want to make you happy too…” I answered her.

“By letting me blow you I am already very happy…It has being a while since I last touch a hard penis not to mention to blow it.”

I kept quiet and she continued.

“I will let you have me when I am ready ok….”

“Ok that’s your promise…”

She nodded her head and continued to blow me. It took me a while but finally I cum and release my load in her mouth. I took a few tissue and let her spit out my cum. She look curiously at me and asked

“What’s the tissue for ?”

“For you to spit out my cum….”

“I swallow all liao….”

“Erh serious ?”

She opened her mouth to show me.

“Steady “

Sorry bros no piak piak in our first encounter.
Old 28-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DeChosenOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be patient, maybe next one will have
Old 28-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 28-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sorry bros no piak piak in our first encounter.
Aiyah! no piak Maybe she code red

Old 28-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Aiyah! no piak Maybe she code red
exactly my thoughts as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1