The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 6 Feb 2007

Was driving past Geylang Lorong 6 three nights ago, when I saw a taxi stop outside an apartment. As the taxi was in front of my car, I could do nothing but just wait lor. I saw two women alighting and the taxi driver open the car boot. Man, I was cursing my luck. Must be some new PRCs coming to town and unloading their luggage. Anyway, suddenly a tall and young girl stepped out of the taxi. I took a second look. Man, this was really my night. I saw this drop dead gorgeous girl step out of the taxi. I swear, she is at least 1.7 M tall and a drop dead type of girl.

I immediately pulled my car to the side of the road and my eyes followed them into the apartment. I was thinking to myself. Should I fucking wait and see if this girl will show up. My small head decided to do the thinking for me. Man, if you were in Geylang Lor 6 last night and saw a guy standing there smoking like a fucking chimmney, that was me. I waited like a horn dog for almost 4 hours before I saw the two women I saw earlier come down dressed in their working clothes. I was about to run up to them and ask them where was the young girl that was with them. Then I saw her!

She was all dressed in a tight fitting T-Shirt and in jeans. And she had her hair in a pony tail. I took more than just a second look. Ever felt like you saw an angel before you? I felt like that at that time.

I followed them to Lorong 8 while they were talking, I was like fuck, I am not sure if this girl is even in the line. I wonder if I am going to get a fucking tight slap across my face by asking her to spend time with me. I started to follow them like a fucking little puppy. They stopped at the coffee shop at Lorong 8. I was just eyeing that girl with lust. I just had to have her there and then.

Being the fucking shy person that I am, I waited until her two friends went to the ladies. I quickly rushed over and asked if I could buy her a drink. I know, I know, it is damn stupid, but I was just smittened by her. She just smiled. I quickly ordered a drink and sat down and started to chat with her. Her friends returned and saw me hitting on their little friend. They started to tease me and I was like burning like a beet. Anyway, made their accquaintance and like the fucking gentleman, (ok, I fucking am when I am working anyways), bought them dinner. After about an hour of TCCS, I asked if she had some time. She pouted. I was like OMG, I am about to fucking get a fucking tight slap across my face. Then she said shyly that she had nothing to do. So I suggested that I would take out to paint the town red.

Went back to my car and we drove off leaving her friends at the coffee shop. Drove from Geylang to Fullerton to see the Merlion. Man, I was just shaking all over. Here was a drop dead girl with me. Her features are sharp and her demure just really put a cap to me. After that took her to Mt Faber to see the skyline of Singapore. We chatted a lot. This girl can really make you feel like a youngster all over again.

Found out that she was 17 and this is the first time she is out of China. Her friend which I had met earlier was a friend of a friend. Found out she was a model in Guangdong.

At 2 am, I was like man, I don't want this evening to end. Took her to my apartment in Newton. She was awed by our city's skyline and also the apartment I stayed in. Ok, she really seems naive. But that innocense of hers is just really fresh air in comparison to all the other women I have been with.

She saw my stinking Intel2Core duo PC in my room and straightaway wanted to see if she could get on QQ. I was like AUGH. I want to be with this woman and here she is in my fricking house wanting to get on QQ. What in the world is up with that anyway? Let her get on QQ and man, you could see her typing and laughing away at all her messages she was getting. I just laid on my bed and watched her laugh and type. There is really something special about this girl I tell you.

At about 4 am, she was feeling jet lag and laid beside me. I had turned on SCV and was watching those old Celestial movies, while she cuddled next to me. My arms slowly wrapped around her and moved towards her twin peaks. I tell you, I was in heaven when my bare palm reached those lovely cherries located on those twin peak. In less than 10 minutes, I was necking and just warming up on her.

I was helping her strip off her t-shirt and jeans, while making out with her. Soon I had her in her birthday suit. I began to seek out her love tunnel with my tongue. Man, this girl tasted like honey. She was moaning and groaning. After about 5 minutes of lapping like a dog, I could feel a white sweet liquid on my tongue. This girl was HAVING AN ORAL ORGASM!

Wanted to do her doggie style. However, she declined. Told me that she has only made love three times with her ex before she found out he was married and stringing along 4 other women at the same time. Her excuse was she did not feel comfortable with it.

Anyway, had to coax her and teach her how the doggies do it, just like the Discovery Channel song. Man, I was like OMG. I could just see her face contorting in the mirror while I was having my prick up her love tunnel.

After 5 minutes of being on my knees banging into her, I turned her over and was in misssionary praying for release. Then I hit her cervix. I swear, her love tunnel is shallow and every attempt to go in, I could feel her cervix bump at my cock head. I could feel her cunt muscles milk my penis for all it was worth. She was moaning and groaning like there was no tomorrow.

Then suddenly it happened. Her hands suddenly became tight and she was holding me like no tomorrow. I was like almost choking for my dear life. I could sense her breathing become panting. Her tight canel became to have a life of its own. I could feel it narrowing tighter and tighter around my dick and I could also swear that I felt her cervix began to open up. Her cunt muscles were like milking me for my potent sperm. Man, if I wasn't covered up I swear I would love to bred her.

Our love making lasted 40 minutes before I came inside her, in a condom. I was just flat out tired, but left my penis in her. There was no complaint from her was I plugged her. We laid there like only a husband and wife should be together.

Man, those lovely eyes are a feature to die for as I stared into her eyes.

Slept in until 10:20 AM when my damn secretary woke me up by calling me asking if I was coming into work. Told her I would not be and to handle the office situation for me. Took her out for lunch at Goodwood Park Hotel at Shima before sending back to her residences in Geylang Lor 6. Gave her $600 for her staying with me. She was happy like fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Ah Dan
Height: 1.72 M
Weight: 43 KG
Boobs: C Cup. Soft, real and silky.
Skin Type: Really Fair. I swear, this girl hardly gets any sun.
Looks: 9. I would say 10, but then I am afraid brothers here are going to shoot me down again for rating high.
Age: 16. Her chinese age is 17, but when I checked her passport, she is born in 1981, on Jan 6.
BJ: This girl has NO EXPERIENCE IN BJ. So don't expect any. Got to teach her for sure to enjoy the finer things in life.
AJ: Heck NO.
Frenching: Frenches like no tomorrow.
FJ: Did I tell you I had problem splitting her cunt with my cockhead? I swear if she never told me she had sex with her previous boyfriend, I would have said she was a damn virgin? Ok, anyway, I digress, I swear, she is damn tight and wet.
Damage: $600 for almost 12 hours. Works out to be a fucking GEM isn't it?

Unlike other FRs that I have done, there is still another 2 more FRs coming up. So stay tuned for this upcoming episodes of Nato17 FR with Ah Dan.

To be continued....
Old 09-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!
Re: 16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 6 Feb 2007

Maybe you should tell us how to contact her first.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
martinng5503 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, love reading your forum. man, like those taiwanese syt tv serials...it is often more exciting bringing prc around town than those sop hotel book in, out in an hour.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 7 Feb 2007

Had to meet a client in the afternoon but I just could not get her out of my head. Was just thinking about her all the time as my Japanese client was yapping away about copper scraps and whatnot. Anyway, as soon as my meeting finished, I quickly called her.

She was still sleeping when I called her. Asked her if she wanted to go out. She told me to call back at 5 pm. Man, I was going crazy. I just had to see this girl again!

So at 4:45 pm, I called her and told her I was downstairs waiting for her. She told me to wait. She came down about 25 minutes later, but not before I called her almost 8 times. She said she had to take a shower before meeting me. I swear I was getting horny again and the thoughts from the time I shared with her did not help me any.

She came down. And man, she had no make up. The PLAIN LOOK, but my friend, she is still stunning without any makeup. I was just like awed by her natural beauty.

Took her out to eat steamboat at Beach Road. Man, as I parked the car and we walked towards the food place, she wrapped her hands into my arms. I could just die right there. Talk about Girl Friend Feeling. As we walked into the restaurant, I swear I could almost feel the stares of all around us. It must be from the guys sitting there. I was like OMG, every mother fucker here wants a go at her. I was damn protective of her.

Anyway, after dinner, she told me she had no handphone. Feeling sorry for her, we ended up shopping for a handphone for her. She saw the Nokia 8800 I knew she was fucking wanted it. However, she chose a Sony Erricson instead. However, I could see that she wanted the Nokia 8800 instead. Decided to buy it for her. Man, I hate to see my next credit card bill when it arrives in the damn mail shortly. Almost 8% of my fucking salary is going to that fucking phone. AUGH. Anyway, just seeing her eyes glow was worth it.

Took her afterwards to Mango in Shaw at Scotts. Bought her 2 sets of clothes. Man, there goes another 5% of my fucking salary. But luckily I am getting 1 month bonus anyway, so fuck it.

Decided we had a bit more time to kill as the night was young. Took her to Night Safari. Left at 11:40 pm and headed back again to my apartment. The security guard was staring at her when she walked in hand in hand with me into the lift. I swear he was probably envious. I would be if I was him anyway.

Again, she hit my computer as soon as she got into the apartment. My company is renting my place for me at $7k for a good view and there she was instead of even appreciating the skyline anyway, she was at the computer. Anyway, left her while I had a conference call with New York. She was playing for almost 45 minutes before she came out and snuggled next to me. My cock was getting rock hard. I was like I really have to cut this conference call short. I lied that I needed to get a presentation done and cut short the damn call.

I stripped her down quickly those black tongs and quickly lapped at her nectar. I was quickly rewarded with another sweet honey liquid within 3 minutes this time. Man, I really love that sweet nectar of hers.

Did it in living room. She was groaning that the windows were not closed and the curtains not drawn. But when I am living on the 22nd floor, and being the highest building around Newton, what is there to care about.

Within minutes again, she was having conclusions on my dick. Man, I could almost feel the cunt lips tearing at the condom. I was like in escasty. As I thrust into her warm cunt, I could see her face in escasty just like myself. My snake was in her cunt and I swear my snake has found itself a moist and warm tunnel to curl itself in.

As I thrust in and out, I could feel my snake almost wanting to spit out its potent venon. Man, how I wish I could just go in bare back. But no go, firstly, I don't want to ruin this flower. Second, I ain't playing with fire.

All too soon, I came inside her again. I was gone. At 36, I am no longer the stud I used to be when I was younger. We rested in the living room before we adjourned back to my bedroom. We laid on my king size bed making small chat.

She told me she owed RMB 400,000. I was like almost gone. I make a 5 figure salary and even then if I were to help her, it would take me almost half a year to settle her debts. Anyway, after an hour of small talk. I was horny again. This time she was on top of me. Her FIRST TIME EVEN. Man, I am proud to be the first guy she has straddled.

Slept in again until 1 pm. Took her again out for lunch, this time to a french restaurant before sending her back.

Damage for the night not including handphone and other expenses: $600 for another evening of fun and fuck.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fcukdoc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Read yr post already rock hard! Feel the need to go walk in geylang to find this girl!
Old 09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

yo bro, any contact?
so we bros can help her to settle her debts !
Old 09-02-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Re: 16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 8 Feb 2007

Left her and had to meet another stinking client. I swear if this job wasn't paying all my damn bills I would have quit it a long time ago. Anyway, was thinking of her all the time while that stupid Ang Mo was fucking talking his head off about goodness knows what recycling-idiotic-shit-goodness-knows-what.

The minute the meeting ended, I was out of the door and rushed to my car while trying to get a hold of her. Called her and she said her friends that I had met have introduced her to another uncle. Jesus H. Fucking Christ. I was like WTF, can't you just wait for me. I was in a damn meeting. Anyway, she cried and said that she had a debt to pay. At $600 buckaroos a nite, it would still take quite a while to settle it. And at $600 buckaroos for each night of loving, would drain my salary in less than 25 days.

I asked her directly what she was charging the other guy. It hurt to hear her say $100 an hour. I was mad with her. Anyway, after thinking about it. I guess I really have no choice. I mean, I am engaged anyway, and she has no future with me. Sigh. Anyway, this girl is a real gem.

If any brother wishes to find her, I guess I will help you locate her. For serious brothers who have 30 points and power 2. Upz my points pls. This is a real gem anyway.

Happy fucking.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

16 year old born in 1981? erm..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
16 year old born in 1981? erm..
Sorry lah, my mistake. I am not feeling ok right now lah. Give me a break.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 8 Feb 2007

Hi Bro

Read your story also can become very horny Let me have her contact pleaseeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Left her and had to meet another stinking client. I swear if this job wasn't paying all my damn bills I would have quit it a long time ago. Anyway, was thinking of her all the time while that stupid Ang Mo was fucking talking his head off about goodness knows what recycling-idiotic-shit-goodness-knows-what.

The minute the meeting ended, I was out of the door and rushed to my car while trying to get a hold of her. Called her and she said her friends that I had met have introduced her to another uncle. Jesus H. Fucking Christ. I was like WTF, can't you just wait for me. I was in a damn meeting. Anyway, she cried and said that she had a debt to pay. At $600 buckaroos a nite, it would still take quite a while to settle it. And at $600 buckaroos for each night of loving, would drain my salary in less than 25 days.

I asked her directly what she was charging the other guy. It hurt to hear her say $100 an hour. I was mad with her. Anyway, after thinking about it. I guess I really have no choice. I mean, I am engaged anyway, and she has no future with me. Sigh. Anyway, this girl is a real gem.

If any brother wishes to find her, I guess I will help you locate her. For serious brothers who have 30 points and power 2. Upz my points pls. This is a real gem anyway.

Happy fucking.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

yo, didn't see any 1.7m girl at lor 6.

Bro, can be kind to let us bros help her pay up debts ?

kindly PM or
email - [email protected]

thks!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

good story man!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

1981 = 26yo......
Bro u mus be very well paid for ur job, hehe.
Anyway my pt is more than 30 but my power is only 1, can i still get the contact?
Upz u for nice & long FR.......

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Old 09-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

story or fr?????
Old 09-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Both, story and FR.
Anyway no diff, we r here to help the girl, hehe

BTW, Bro Nato17, wat is the damage? $100?

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1