The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
1 thing i don't really like in Manila is that majority of the FLs had kids.

I not trying to be discriminating or what but it is quite a turn off for me to see saggy bellies and loose pussies..

According to my 10 + years of experience in Manila, the hit rate of getting a MILF is 70%.
Because most get pregnant by 15 or 16

Yeah.. if non milf like an FL I know, it is rare

Quote:
Ladies typically are MILF. Fees quoted are only for the massage package.

They quote expensive for extras. I've encountered 15K ask before. I didn't go for it of course.
True. They ask the sky when full FL not more than 5 to 6k

15k ? No way
Old 20-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, random pics.

All Baguio FL. Some student, some forever student.

Old 20-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

And this one is in Manila .. but handle carefully .. haha

Will ask transport money etc.. if you don't want, then as usual, scroll past than get unnerved ..

Old 20-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Because most get pregnant by 15 or 16

Yeah.. if non milf like an FL I know, it is rare

True. They ask the sky when full FL not more than 5 to 6k

15k ? No way
Yeah bro. I've gotten some nice tips from you before so you definitely know Manila better.

Its sad that their stories, pregnant before 18 by incompetent blokes. their saggy tummies are just an awful sight for me. my next trip I either go to my regular who is a "model" milf or I might just go tikam again and see if I can find one that is prettier and non MILF.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro. I've gotten some nice tips from you before so you definitely know Manila better.

Its sad that their stories, pregnant before 18 by incompetent blokes. their saggy tummies are just an awful sight for me. my next trip I either go to my regular who is a "model" milf or I might just go tikam again and see if I can find one that is prettier and non MILF.
I used to feel sympathy, then find out Ph laws is pro pedophile if local .. haha

No, not going to try that - we have better morals.

And most single mother, pregnant by cousin or family, they cover it up and no abortion of course. So pregnant by choice and most girl's family sort of disconnect the boy - decide to bring up the child themselves. And of course, once pregnant, some girls like to get pregnant again and again

Here's one sexy FL, stays sliim,

Baby number 3 now, baby 1 relative, baby 2 another relative., 3 - druggie bf .. worse she's educated girl but can't stop getting pregnant

Old 21-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I not trying to be discriminating or what but it is quite a turn off for me to see saggy bellies and loose pussies..
I feel you bro. I'm not as experienced as you are but my other complaint will be smelly pussies.

Sample size 4 out of 6.
The unmistakable putrid and sourish + salty smell when you change position is just off putting and major mood kill.

Don't they teach girls how to clean their pussies in the Philippines? 🤭
Old 21-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
I feel you bro. I'm not as experienced as you are but my other complaint will be smelly pussies.

Sample size 4 out of 6.
The unmistakable putrid and sourish + salty smell when you change position is just off putting and major mood kill.

Most pinay are very clean, Gynae cleaners are top sellers. Maybe you got unlucky? Pinays are famous for super clean, even bath before and after fucking, sometimes mood killers - and leaving evidence all over ... that bath after fucking I thought is to advertise to the whole world .. they got fucked.

Anyway here's another blink and it's gone deal. Freelancer ..

Old 21-03-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I used to feel sympathy, then find out Ph laws is pro pedophile if local .. haha

No, not going to try that - we have better morals.

And most single mother, pregnant by cousin or family, they cover it up and no abortion of course. So pregnant by choice and most girl's family sort of disconnect the boy - decide to bring up the child themselves. And of course, once pregnant, some girls like to get pregnant again and again

Here's one sexy FL, stays sliim,

Baby number 3 now, baby 1 relative, baby 2 another relative., 3 - druggie bf .. worse she's educated girl but can't stop getting pregnant

The face so cute la.. but i see the tummy i run far.

Its their culture la. cannot change.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sample size 4 out of 6.

Hahha you are quite suay. Pinoys and Thais are normally quite clean. China ones are the ones with high probability to get smelly ones.
Old 21-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK bros.
Maybe it's one off or my bad 😢

No problems with others just the few pinay ladies I tried so far.

Or maybe have to finish in 1 position only. Because once pull out from the ccb the smell will reach my nose and the dick may go soft 😂
Old 21-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
The face so cute la.. but i see the tummy i run far.

Its their culture la. cannot change.
Well, in between babies, she's sexy .. haha.

And I get some free stuff because I am randomly sending small cash here and there ..

Quote:
OK bros.
Maybe it's one off or my bad ��

No problems with others just the few pinay ladies I tried so far.

Or maybe have to finish in 1 position only. Because once pull out from the ccb the smell will reach my nose and the dick may go soft ��
so far, only girl I met had a slight smell. and casually I consulted 3 girls who in med / nursing / veterinary .. whatever.. all said her pH balance is off, otherwise no reason to smell... anyway my nose not sharp to differentiate regular smell and pH smell

And I am talking of girls who don't ask to condom .. they know how to take care of it.
Old 25-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
UKsailorman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.
British male/39 here.
Having zero luck on bumble/tinder or even pinalove

Staying BGC area; do I have to resort to going P Burgos?
Old 26-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKsailorman View Post
Hi bros.
British male/39 here.

I don't believe you .. loads of lady boys in Tinder and Bumble .. haha.. or send money scammers

How long are you there ?

P Burgos works, if you are ok with a nett of say, 10K plus especially if you look very foreigner ..

Or go with Freelancers who may not be 10/10 or something, but 7/10 looks but 10/10 service ..

Like Ths one Takara ..

Or Sheila (didn't communicate for a while with Sheila .. not sure if her pic is like her now .. maybe on my next trip to Manila, will look see .. but she wasn't cheap before )

Old 26-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKsailorman View Post
Hi bros.
British male/39 here.

Check your message. You maybe under moderation anyway, until you make 5 posts or so
Old 28-03-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Somebody in Manila. Good. ..

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1