The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
It will be the same for every airport unless you buy a whole ticket that already includes the transit flight becos of the airline ticketing system, if you try to just wait for the next flight without exiting customs you may face problems later even tho you have already done your web-check-in and have a boarding pass especially if the 2 tickets are from different airlines, as their check-in counter or kiosk do not have your arrival on record

The only exception could be their own international airlines as they may have their own so-called privileges

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I tell you the truth 😂 airports are a hit and miss thingy:

One time I was going PP with a bag full of electronics. The Cong Ann officer in a shabby uniform insisted on X-ray-ing my money. I so obedient, put the $20 note in the x ray machine one way and like magic the custom orpitsor make the American Bill disappeared. That was like 1991. I was younger then and still wet behind the ear. Another time I was booked from Pudong to Manila, I had to transist at Guangzhou. The connecting flight out to the Phil was the following morning and it was a hassle to go from the domestic to international terminal, wait for a mad rush to get a coupon n a sticker for a 4 hour transit in a hotel near the airport. After visiting Manila, to get to Kuching, I took an airplane to KK. In Kuching, it is such a sleepy place, if the immigration are lazy, you to breeze pass without getting a chop. Other days if they are on the ball, you got to remove your shoes n belt and have the belongings Pasar malam-ed
Old 19-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post

One time I was going PP with a bag full of electronics. The Cong Ann officer in a shabby uniform insisted on X-ray-ing my money. I so obedient, put the $20 note in the x ray machine one way and like magic the custom orpitsor make the American Bill disappeared. That was like 1991. I was younger then and still wet behind the ear. Another time I was booked from Pudong to Manila, I had to transist at Guangzhou. The connecting flight out to the Phil was the following morning and it was a hassle to go from the domestic to international terminal, wait for a mad rush to get a coupon n a sticker for a 4 hour transit in a hotel near the airport. After visiting Manila, to get to Kuching, I took an airplane to KK. In Kuching, it is such a sleepy place, if the immigration are lazy, you to breeze pass without getting a chop. Other days if they are on the ball, you got to remove your shoes n belt and have the belongings Pasar malam-ed
u know this HCM airport custom very smart one.

two yrs in a row, i kana 'tax' for new phone in the box, both time in sept. new iphone launch mah. and each time, i am just carry a small backpack.

go hcm monthly, each yr go 12 to 15x, and in so many trips, never bother to check my bag, but both time, i am carrying a new iphone, they check.

LL got to gv 500k. both time girl custom, guess it's easier for them to sucker $ from me.... . wtf.

so in sept or new iphone launch. confirm they sure check again. KNS
Old 19-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

two yrs in a row, i kana 'tax' for new phone in the box, both time in sept. new iphone launch mah. and each time, i am just carry a small backpack.

go hcm monthly, each yr go 12 to 15x, and in so many trips, never bother to check my bag, but both time, i am carrying a new iphone, they check.

LL got to gv 500k. both time girl custom, guess it's easier for them to sucker $ from me.... . wtf.

haha...first time I heard about it...why dun you just take the phone out and put inside pocket...then carry the empty box...question is why need to carry empty box unless you are selling...or you are carrying many iphones...

My friends always carry latest iphone but never made to pay anything to custom...becos only bring one for personal use...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...first time I heard about it...why dun you just take the phone out and put inside pocket...then carry the empty box...question is why need to carry empty box unless you are selling...or you are carrying many iphones...

My friends always carry latest iphone but never made to pay anything to custom...becos only bring one for personal use...
With box thats the problem.kns.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Sq offer... Kris flyer pt redemption. For Month of march travel
Old 20-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never been to pp leh. Was thinking of bus, cos so near. Thn afraid later kana like sg/ my. Thn Kns loh.

Bloody sg/my tuas. I drv over kana 4hrs before ( long weekend)

No need worry abt waiting time, becos haven add waiting time already abt 6 hrs by bus for the whole journey I would advise you to take flights as not very expensive also unless you just want to do it once in your life & take in the "scenaries"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Atlantis !!! Drooling. Nearby the nooks and crannies haven’t turn over, don’t dare to venture far except for low hanging fruits and any “if Mohamed cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will go Mohamed” type of encounters. One time I found a Nordic in Sg working in those Biopolis companies

Okay now I'm intrigued.....why is a Nordic in Sg exotic to you leh??? SSSYT huh???? Or the finned species kekekeke???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well now at least they have improved in this aspect, ermmmm not the $$$ thingy but the "shabby" uniforms.....

Seems that we were in the same generation group cos I also started travelling for work in 1990, dont really like going PP that time cos can even see them carrying AK-47 just for guarding a silly disco so felt a bit "insecure", am even wetter around my ears than you cos every nite just gong gong stay in hotel room never go out venture unless got our local reps to chaperon out

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

You sway lah cos if green channels they seldom stop you unless you are carrying many luggages somemore 1 box should not be an issue before cos I also did carried once but it was wrapped nicely as a X'mas present for my beloved and I just told the fella its a xmas present for my GF so luckily he just let me thru

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need worry abt waiting time, becos haven add waiting time already abt 6 hrs by bus for the whole journey I would advise you to take flights as not very expensive also unless you just want to do it once in your life & take in the "scenaries"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Ok, will drop the idea of taking bus. . haha.

dunno the bus good or not also... never taken a bus in vietnam before.

was wondering, viet car can drive to cambodia.. never ask before. haha. maybe another option hor.

Quote:
You sway lah cos if green channels they seldom stop you unless you are carrying many luggages somemore 1 box should not be an issue before cos I also did carried once but it was wrapped nicely as a X'mas present for my beloved and I just told the fella its a xmas present for my GF so luckily he just let me thru

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ya loh, si beh sway . . haha

sometimes i have a lot of luggage also no check....

travel light, back pack only they check. both time, all in sept. kana two years in a row. i carry new iphone ( in box, cos frd ask me buy mah ), plus i have two own phones with me.

CB, both time i have to place money on their table discretely.

i really damn surprise these ppl can tell by ex ray. really professional. last week, remember i say i transit, i actually need to pass thru immigration, and get back in again for next flight. when i pass thru the security for departure. they check my bag. First time also. they were looking for a envelop, a few stacks of ind rp. i tell them worth abt 2+k us only. thn ok, pass thru.

Quote:
Well now at least they have improved in this aspect, ermmmm not the $$$ thingy but the "shabby" uniforms.....

Seems that we were in the same generation group cos I also started travelling for work in 1990, dont really like going PP that time cos can even see them carrying AK-47 just for guarding a silly disco so felt a bit "insecure", am even wetter around my ears than you cos every nite just gong gong stay in hotel room never go out venture unless got our local reps to chaperon out

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Damn, same generation, maybe my class mates, jia lark, reveal too much. si leow.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, will drop the idea of taking bus. . haha.

dunno the bus good or not also... never taken a bus in vietnam before.

was wondering, viet car can drive to cambodia.. never ask before. haha. maybe another option hor.

ya loh, si beh sway . . haha

sometimes i have a lot of luggage also no check....

i really damn surprise these ppl can tell by ex ray. really professional. last week, remember i say i transit, i actually need to pass thru immigration, and get back in again for next flight. when i pass thru the security for departure. they check my bag. First time also. they were looking for a envelop, a few stacks of ind rp. i tell them worth abt 2+k us only. thn ok, pass thru.

Damn, same generation, maybe my class mates, jia lark, reveal too much. si leow.

I never did like taking buses in Wetnam cos we are always in a group and dont make sense to take bus for so many people since sharing cab would be more comfortable, cheap shared costs and it can take us exactly to where we want instead of scheduled stops only also

The weird thing is that I have seen many viet-registered bikes on sale in PP so I would presume that would be allowed to be driven there, cars I am not too sure but it should be possible since they have those limousine booking options from HCM all the way to PP.

The customs will always try to look for stacks in their x-ray scans so never ever put your $$$ all together in 1 stack, always split them into much smaller stacks and hide them whenever possible especially in-between catalogues & books/pages if you have them

Classmates???? Dun frighten me leh....... maybe I already started working when I pass my PSLE leh kekekekekeke.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously need advise.

Was a regular to this lady in Singapore’s KTV. She is back to Vietnam last year.

Contacted her this few days. She said she will take off and accompany me.

Is it safe to proceed with it? Scare if it is a syndicate or scam. And secondly, how much should I tip her if I were to proceed. My trip is around 3 nights.

Hope Bros can enlighten me.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Jus sm fun share...lol...

Old 21-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,,

Did a 4 days all guys trip to HCM. Freaking awesome trip. Found a awesome KTV. . Consist of 4 floors with over 10 rooms.

Was walking around tat area with my frens. Saw the building and decide to give it a try. Walk in to first floor and saw the reception. Ask for a room and got 1 on 3rd floor.

We take small room for 4 person. Room rate is 250k per hour. Then the mummy come in and ask if we want girls. Ofcoz we said yes.. The girls is damn pretty. Was show 2 rounds of 10 girls each. Quality is damn high for my standard. Each of us choose two girls. Really can play.. each girl tip we gave 500k.. can bring back the girl.. up to you to bargain... average ard 250-300usd for whole night but depends on your bargaining skill and the chemistry between you and her ... I manage to bargain to 250sgd for the whole night.

I can recommend this KTV for u guys to try. Our bill at the end came up to only about 200 sgd . My next trip intend to go there again...

Contact info : Queens KTV @ 74 Calmette, Ngyen Thai binh, Disrict 1

{edited by mod}
Old 21-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

How are you bro.. Long time no hear... Doing Good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1