The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewCat View Post
My first time so take it as tuition fee. After the session I almost wanted to give the whole dome.
She is short and fat? Lol

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
She is not short. With clothes on looks meaty only. Without clothes the waist and tummy area quite fat.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
Any FRs for Emmanuelle? The line up looks pretty tempting. Please share.
Hi bro, tried Kareen the other day and she is good. Looks wise she is short and chubby, but she has big natural tits anda big mouth :-) Good BBBJ. Loves to ride. Make her high and horny and CIM confirmed. Not for SYT, slim, model lovers
Old 04-02-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstrikestorm View Post
Who is tis sensualfeel
Advertiser here?
To answer, he is a OKT from dome 3. Notorious for deleting and bad FR or negative comment/replies on him/his stable. (Or rather MOD or Admin deletes)

Infamous for bad slot arrangement, I.E bonk halfway, another bro press doorbell or housekeeping, 90mins/2 once you u finish the 2 shots girl will inform OKT, then next bro will be waiting at the door even the 90mins is not up yet. All these were the genuine FRs in dome3 great bonk thread however they were very quickly deleted. If u search it up, there is NOT A SINGLE bad FR on sensual because all were deleted. Im not sure what the MOD/ADMIN there are up to ...

This probably will get deleted too
Old 04-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulnewman View Post
My type too. But no FR
Short hair plus tattoos... yummmzz. Do you have a fetish for short hair girls too?
Am looking at June from galaxyxscorts too. But me new in dome1. Don't know which stable to thrust.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDollar View Post
Short hair plus tattoos... yummmzz. Do you have a fetish for short hair girls too?
Am looking at June from galaxyxscorts too. But me new in dome1. Don't know which stable to thrust.
I also starting to gian her. Hope a bro here can provide her virgin FR here.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Conflicting FRs about Kerri from Milkyway. Not sure which one to trust.
Generally rule is to take all FRs with a pinch of salt.
But if you follow this thread you will know which FRs have value and which to ignore.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

well say bro.strongly agreed...happy new year to yousometimes need try it yourself than can figure out which to be ignored too.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Havent seen many FRs for LV
I recall it used to be quite trusted and supported
Any idea why the sudden decline?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR for Nicole (teeruklover), unfortunately it is her last day today if I'm not wrong. Hence won't really help the bros out there unless you managed to get a last minute bonk of her before she fly off

Picture wise 10% discount real life, with typical Thai tan

Service is great - manage to fire off two shot within time limit. BBBJ, FJ, LICK BALLS, CUDDLES you name it.

Location great so far.

Especially OKT - fast and responsive, although not my first choice to get Nicole OKT offer alternative (Kudos as always)

Happy Cny eve guys! Chiong safe and stay healthy!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715716

Anyone tried betore? Im just a sucker for short hair girls.
I tried, quite close to photo and abit shy and inexperienced. Service is good
Old 04-02-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Had May from Emm
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=716836

Overall a good bonk. Feels like fucking a KTV girl. Body is quite hot curvy type. Has those sexy slight tummy that comes with girls with curves. Skin is light brown. Boobs are average.

GFE is good. Service is good. Polite girl. Frenching, BBBJ, fingering and painting on the menu. Pussy is trimmed. She loves to cow girl and enjoys sex.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDollar View Post
June can chiong. Looks wise like the pics by advertised.
Had her twice, svc quite good.

But she going back soon. IIRC she leaving on 8 Jan.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
if you compared to her pics, she's fat. And the pics quite heavily doctored.

And damn my earlier post about her being fat kana deleted.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kissmyairs3304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried soi69 stable before? Can’t find review for this stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1