The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Julius81;18427231]For arousing suspicion in the ICA. ICA doesn't need a good reason to ban someone and they don't give reasons when they issue a ban.

Yes i agree ICA have right to ban anyone as long as they feel that is suspicious. Recently one of the lady i know doing fl in sg was being stop by ICA and in the end send back to thailand
Old 05-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
Anyway on a different topic, Pupe from Xclusive is really good.

Place: Single unit with attached bathroom very private and convenient

Face: 10/10 no photoshop from photos on website. top 2 most beautiful thai girls ever had. top 5 if including other nationalities

Body: 9/10 no fat, can see abs, but not skinny, nicely toned with curves in all the right places. Bubble butt, slim long legs, fair skin, smooth. Smells great

Boobs: 10/10 enhanced perfect shape, nice nips, soft to touch

Service: 9/10 very good. she's very clean and worried about hygiene. doesn't like saliva but FJ and BBBJ are really good especially FJ. tight and responsive. when she gets high she forgets some of her own rules. She does dome very sexy things with her body during FJ. She puts her hands and arms in positions like JAV and it is VVVV sexy. I finished 3 shots and could have gone 4 if not for running out of time

She is here only another 4 days. Don't say I never share good thing ok?
Old 05-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No fr for fillet from LF?
Old 05-03-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Crave4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Becca (theregentlust)
Had a session 4th march at 7pm
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=718732

2nd time RTF for this girl. She have girl next door look and next to no blemish can be seen. Her bods and pussy are freaking tight (if you like petit body type, she is the obvious choice).
She french quite passionately making you feel like she is your actual lover.
BBBJ is wet and sloppy but a little teeth can be felt.
During FJ, she is very accomodating and can tahan long pounding session.i CIM twice
Today is her final day so if she comes back to Singapore, i will definitely RTF.

Last edited by Crave4u; 06-03-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tianzi80 is Cool - loads of Potential

My FR on Spears from teruklover on 27/2 at 5pm

Location and room are pretty decent.

Face 7.5/10, pretty OL type
Body 8/10, Enhance boobs which are still soft, pink nipples, slight tummy.
French Yes, very good, non stop.
BBBJ 7/10, suction can be abit better.
FJ 9/10 Cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Her moaning are indeed very turned out
GFE 8/10

Thanks Bro Sk the smooth communication and booking
Old 05-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wahh Have Lucky draw one?!?

Regentlust Feb result
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...78&postcount=5

Teeruk Feb result
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...56&postcount=5

How to join sia?? can anyone teach me
Old 05-03-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbladers View Post

Took a late night slot with Nissan from ThaiCandy888 on her first day at work. Oh how i missed her since last year.

I enjoyed the conversations with her. She is genuine and can sense her good-heart as we talk.

Shower was great as she serve me dutifully, cleaning me up and teasing me with the rub rub with the back of her body. She even initiated holding my hands to her nicely done up C boobs as she washes herself.

BBBJ was soft and sensual like last year, lots of tongue teasing and ball licking. She is the sensual kind, not the wild kind.

Learnt from her she was very tired because of night flight and a tough customer (big and long and takes very long) during the day.

I was careful with her during FJ as i don't really like it if the girl is in pain because of me. She is still very willing and encourage me to enjoy myself

Light massage after the deed as we talked about what she was doing before she came to SG and what her plans are in future.

Wanted to leave early so that she can rest but she insist I stay longer since it was raining and she wants to serve me.

Good gal here, bros pls take gentle care of her.

Experience is still good as always.

Bro Ken responsive as usual. Tease me somemore! Haha

Looks 9
Boobs 9
Figure 9
Shower 9
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 8
Conversations 9.5

bro, does she allow frenching? she looks quite adorable haha.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tuy1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firsr FR for Dome 1, pardon my lack of format

Jenny from sexhouse.

Location: 5/10 O area with many ppl walking past the entrance. Sketchy entrance so entering and leaving looks rather suspicious :/

Girl: 8/10 Young, pretty, looks as advertised. Nice body art on back

Communication: Pri schl eng so still can

Gfe: Not bad, but not the best either

Tits: Natural i think. V soft

Went up, small squeezy room but still managable. Air conditioned. Got attatched bathroom but it has no curtains and opposite if ppl look can see. Kind of a thrill as showered there after my first shot. BJ nth special ba, but she did quite long before we 69. Allowed paint and finger, may be different for others. Shes not really into kissing but after abit she warmed up to it. No french tho. Fj v tight with no ky. Ride me for some time before missionary where she moaned so loud till i scared other ppl hear.

Overall ok bonk ba although gfe abit lacking but not totally absent. Rtf? Pron not. Not mindblowing and many others. Sorry if messy, first time posting for dome 1.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tiko club - nano

Looks: sweet fair look, can see her veins through her skin. Looks a little like 麻衣 the Japanese from taiwan showbiz. She didn’t put make up When I go that time, still looks cute with freckles.

Body: slightly plump, boobs is like small b. Nice to grab with smooth skin. Meaty body good for hugging in cowgirl

Shower: no action but started making out here.

Kissing: can French and paint. Very sensitive to painting. For bros who like to give catbaths.

Bbbj: not a connoisseur, so cannot judge. Spend most of the time servicing her instead.

Fj: tight and can ride Long. Tried spooning position, lotus, cowgirl, scissors, Mission.

Pussy: small, nice lips, tight but not shaved. No smell though. Get Super wet for me. Finger her really gently to coat my fingers with her smell.

Attitude: very good, service oriented. Offer me Soft drinks, can do any positions. English is okay. Smiles plenty. She likes coke, so if bros want to buy food, can buy Coca Cola pork ribs.

3 more days for her.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YandaoRonaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR DRAGONCAVE CREAM

Thanks to OKT Robert, you are Simply the Best No 1 Okt in the Singapore Dom 1 scene, thanks for being so accomdating to my time, as i am a very busy man.

Upon walking towards her room, I can feel the dash of passion coming from Cream . I do not think that she is servicing me, rather, she is also a part of it all along. We started off the session with some tiny little chit chat which I kept looking at her like a pervert. Not to mention that I am not paying attention to what she is saying. I am more interested in her body honestly. Soon, she noticed that I was "talking" to her boobs. Then, she just took her bra off.

NICE! I mean, who did that?! I wasted no time and just pounced on her. Licking and sucking her boobs. Moanings soon came out from Cream mouth. Her heavy breathing is getting me in the mood and my mood is getting lower and lower as my blood flows towards my didi.

I was so horny that I moved my hand near her private. I was stroking her legs, frenching all the way while Cream tried to undress me in the process. Soon, I was naked, I didn't resist, I want it.

We headed into the shower for a quick shower. Shower is pretty SOP as I was also rushing her to come to the bed too. Once on the bed, we were locked in a tongue fight and exploration of each other's body continues. Joyce was moaning as I licked and sucked her boobs and fingering her at the same time.

Then Cream turned me over and gave me a solid BBBJ. The kind of BBBJ with suction and licking and taking care of the balls too. I really liked it. It went on and on and on.
Once i buay tahan, I continued to "attack" her like a hungry man. Licking and sucking every inch of her. My didi soon stood in protest already and I caps on and enter into Cream wet and tight pussy.

The moaning just got louder and louder and we changed positions from missionary to cowgirl and finally I exploded in missionary again. The bonk is superb. Especially the moaning, I can feel Cream really enjoying this herself too.

Thank OKT Robert for arranging and will rtf her soon.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Cat(Silkstockings)
Don't think I've left a FR before but damn, was a satisfied man today. To me her body is 9/10, petite and toned no abs great boobs but that ass. Nice, round and soft, it's like 2 buns of steel with marshmallows slapped on, couldn't stop grabbing it. Very well maintained.

Service was also great, have only chionged 4-5 times but this is the first one to meet my standards without much of a commercial feeling.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know merci and rp are gone case. how about thaicandy,dragoncave,scarlett in general? any bro got experiences to share?
Old 05-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YandaoRonaldo View Post

FR FOR DRAGONCAVE CREAM

Thanks to OKT Robert, you are Simply the Best No 1 Okt in the Singapore Dom 1 scene, thanks for being so accomdating to my time, as i am a very busy man.

Upon walking towards her room, I can feel the dash of passion coming from Cream . I do not think that she is servicing me, rather, she is also a part of it all along. We started off the session with some tiny little chit chat which I kept looking at her like a pervert. Not to mention that I am not paying attention to what she is saying. I am more interested in her body honestly. Soon, she noticed that I was "talking" to her boobs. Then, she just took her bra off.

NICE! I mean, who did that?! I wasted no time and just pounced on her. Licking and sucking her boobs. Moanings soon came out from Cream mouth. Her heavy breathing is getting me in the mood and my mood is getting lower and lower as my blood flows towards my didi.

I was so horny that I moved my hand near her private. I was stroking her legs, frenching all the way while Cream tried to undress me in the process. Soon, I was naked, I didn't resist, I want it.

We headed into the shower for a quick shower. Shower is pretty SOP as I was also rushing her to come to the bed too. Once on the bed, we were locked in a tongue fight and exploration of each other's body continues. Joyce was moaning as I licked and sucked her boobs and fingering her at the same time.

Then Cream turned me over and gave me a solid BBBJ. The kind of BBBJ with suction and licking and taking care of the balls too. I really liked it. It went on and on and on.
Once i buay tahan, I continued to "attack" her like a hungry man. Licking and sucking every inch of her. My didi soon stood in protest already and I caps on and enter into Cream wet and tight pussy.

The moaning just got louder and louder and we changed positions from missionary to cowgirl and finally I exploded in missionary again. The bonk is superb. Especially the moaning, I can feel Cream really enjoying this herself too.

another fake fr i think. midway the name change from cream to joyce. lol.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by naitosky View Post
another fake fr i think. midway the name change from cream to joyce. lol.
Here is the original FR:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=11330343

As usual, up my points to counter. I think cannot use this nick to chiong anymore liao ha ha. Kana zap, and threaten ha ha

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 05-03-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandaoRonaldo View Post

FR FOR DRAGONCAVE CREAM

this DragonCave is a fucked up stable. now using another fake FR. think all his girls use fake FR to post here, don't be cheated by this OKT!!!

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=42260

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=42285
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1