The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nowadays more to SPA/MP
Still cheong but not as frequent as last time... supply and resource both limited.

Whose mountain?

Good old days whereby our taste sama sama... test you - remember princess/ruby's friend rainie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
This Rainie from Sglonelyguy? (also called Candy i think?)
Stiff, you zai! I only remember that I associated her name to rainie yang. :P

As for yuki, only managed to get her on her last day. That shower & her legs

Mountain of solitary. Never visit after that era liao. It's been a few years, though I'm tempted by you guys mentioning of Aini, Carol & Mint. Can't really decide among these 3!

Never been to spa/mp before. Does it offer something along that era?
Old 12-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronero22 View Post
Yea she has been here for years bro. Pretty old but still can pass if u like those chio milf
hows her nuru service bro?
Old 12-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Stiff, you zai! I only remember that I associated her name to rainie yang. :P

As for yuki, only managed to get her on her last day. That shower & her legs

Mountain of solitary. Never visit after that era liao. It's been a few years, though I'm tempted by you guys mentioning of Aini, Carol & Mint. Can't really decide among these 3!

Never been to spa/mp before. Does it offer something along that era?
you don't remember her inverted nipple meh? Lol

If you ask me; can start with mint as fail safe bah. I am a bit biased though

SPA/MP got many types... if unsure just stick to the staple la

Zara
Old 12-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
abxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here, i had been out of this scene for a few years already. Just to check if theres any ml who can do good hdly like tao hong and anqi ? Im a sucker for hdly. Pls share if u happen to know any. Thanks in advance !
Old 12-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Only reason I used to visit that joint was Kiki. SYT with great racks.
Unfortunately she has alr RTC in Jan this year.

Candy n Meimei are both pretty ok I suppose. There is also a Bella I think. Never tried before but looks quite good on Wechat.
I wont comment about candy cause nvr tried but meimei is really pretty imo. 95% what you see in the picture. Granted she may be a bit commercial and the facilities arent great, but i suggest to bros to try her at least once for the face alone when she goes down on you
Old 12-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
haha...I don't know too. Wasn't directly offered by them. Maybe some of the others might be able to share.
Ha ha…think those who got it will not share so openly la, and some might have different range of top up price also

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
I think i paid 140 for it before..not even take off bra...wtf
Not even take off bra and you pay for $140 ?? she will love you deep deep bro
Old 12-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinx View Post
Hmm since she ask me write FR to boots some review from many new member. So I write one more time here. Honestly now of day I don want to try my luck to get bad experience in new ML already. So I stick to one now

https://ltdsg.com/winter/
https://sglonelyguys.net/winter-massage/

Visit her N times already. So ready nothing to complain so far. She still friendly with me (maybe I’m she old customer) so she treat me like old old friend just cannot F... so sad abit it.
For place still same, nice condo clear and big room and shower room.
Centre location 500m far from nearest Mrt....

For service, no explain much liow at here. She is the one I like to back and enjoy every sec moment with her. I like the smells when hang with her.
Ok la all above is my 2cen.

Believe or not. Up to u. Try out urself if u new here.
Sry again my poor English, if cannot understand... I can’t help u lol
After reading some of the reviews on Winter, decided to give her a try. For $100 a session, I feel it is really value for money. Though massage is not her strength, her friendliness and service made up for it. Very pretty too..Hope her service and attitude will remain..
Old 12-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
Most of the bro here are active at night so most ML will not be available after 5pm.
Tried before Aini, Feel and Sara. Best of coz is still Aini. As between Feel and Sara, I still prefer Feel.
If want to test their popularity, can try the odd hour like 9am to 5pm.
direct opp for me.
prefer sara, feel then aini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thought you tried Aini and buay gum? Ya that reply... though I thought I remembered she understudied another AP... mint maybe?
I think was peace, it was a silly arrangement impose by the old cat for someone coming from FL2 lol. You're rite, I don't fancy her style, too wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
yes..aini's very pro replies got me impressed.
And partly because of that, turned down a potential carol/yuki availability to try aini. Still trying to decide if it was a bad/good decision.
you will end up trying both eventually.
but carol is more difficult to book imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
How's Donna for u?
not bad, she is a dark skin toned beauty. can't massage shit lol and can't HJ, and no licking/sucking on her erotic nips. But I still manage to cum, roaming was good enuf for me and she did press her hot body and face very close to mine during sensual. Got that kinda "poly gf jerking you off for the very first time" feel.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
I thought your earlier posts seem to indicate you have visited Aini before, so should know whether good or not.

Anyway Carol will be here for a long long time so no hurry.
heard she is SPR.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Have tried several times to book her. Every time I txt her to arrange like two three days in advance she will OK my booking BUT on the day itself when I txt her again she will tell me she can't make it. Those who have not booked her before is try at own risk cos high possibility will Kenna airplane.
you didn't miss much, move on!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
direct opp for me.
prefer sara, feel then aini.
Different people got different view of beauty.
Since this is a ML Thread and not FL Thread, important criteria needed for ML are
1) Must have the look. All 3 have.
2) Must know how to massage. Here I think Feel is better.

Bonus criteria needed are
1) Sensual. Aini better. Feel average and Sara not sure because i tried her during her code red.
2) Price. Feel price lower.

Anyway, I think all 3 are fail safe choice. Hope you have the same criteria for choosing a ML
Old 12-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
heard she is SPR.
SPR=Singaporean?
Old 12-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
SPR=Singaporean?
maybe meant Singapore permanent resident also
Old 12-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
SPR=Singaporean?
Singapore PR (:
Old 12-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
SPR=Singaporean?
You don't know??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1