The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

If i am not wrong, she is the one that i bump into that replace previous co-co when i visited the place

https://ltdsg.com/keke/

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Very seldom I will post a negative FR

https://sglonelyguys.net/co-co-massage/

Face: 4.5-5/10 ( Heavily Photoshoped
Body: 6/10 (c cup, smooth skin)
Massage: 5/10
Attitude: 2/10
HJ:4/10 ( FUlly clothed, give black face, if take very long )
GFE:3/10
RTM: HELL NO !!!
Bathroom: 5/10

One of The worst attitude i have ever seen, not chatty during massage that is fine with me but keep burping loudly quite a turn off. HJ time giive black face staring at u , not accommating at all and fully clothed. just want to wank u off and ask u fuck off that kind of attitude. after bath still got 15 mins to go, also stare at u when changing clothes until u take out $$ pay her then u see her smile.

Try at ur own Risk !

Last edited by lancerex; 13-07-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!LeeXiaoLong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
Anyone try her before? sexy looking

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaowei-massage/

Thanks!
Massage was SOP, Not a time watcher which is a plus point. Had a comfortable session with her n chatted for a while after that. Bros trying her will not regret. Two thumbs up!
Old 13-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXiaoLong View Post
Massage was SOP, Not a time watcher which is a plus point. Had a comfortable session with her n chatted for a while after that. Bros trying her will not regret. Two thumbs up!
Bro, does she offer TOP-up services?
This one really turns me on lol
Old 13-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any of the bros tried Wendy before? Pics look surprisingly good.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=695856
Old 13-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyawnx View Post
Has any of the bros tried Wendy before? Pics look surprisingly good.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=695856
No response to wechat add... I expect the pix aren't real but I have a thing for SYT viet MLs
Old 13-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
No response to wechat add... I expect the pix aren't real but I have a thing for SYT viet MLs
I tried to CSI the pics but can't find other links, yea I have a weakness to viet SYTs with CFM expressions too
Old 13-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

actually for aini... it's damn shiok to stuff the prick in between her thighs from the back and thrust away.. simulated sex with full view of her Peach Arse!..
Old 13-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ke-er / Bao er from SLG

Overall good service , got the 1hour you pay for , massage is nothing out of the world , it's good and strong thats all , sensual is also nothing special except for the fact her tits are made for BF. Face is young milf face (7-8/10 depending on ur preferrence)

Safe bet for massage and release. Heard she is staying for about a year
Old 13-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
for me hdly is still adele. no idea why. never rtm due to other stuff, but her hdly rates highly amongst all i've tried. maybe it's the build up and the environment.
limited playability. high cost. hard to book too.
Yea queen of hdly is really Adele. I find she’s ever trying to improve her hdly skills even though she’s already uniquely the best I’ve tried. Recently I realize she seems to have defined steps in her hdly to bring you on a roller-coaster ride. At first is the light finger touch teasing on ur body without oil to build up the pleasure. Then followed by the oiled sensual hdly to bring you to Mount Fuji. When eruption is imminent, she will slow down, cover up ur arse with a towel and start “molesting” ur manhood underneath gently. This sensation is hard to describe and just like ur gf secretly stroking ur manhood with ur shorts on. It’s definitely not for the faint hearted
Old 13-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Yea queen of hdly is really Adele. I find she’s ever trying to improve her hdly skills even though she’s already uniquely the best I’ve tried. Recently I realize she seems to have defined steps in her hdly to bring you on a roller-coaster ride. At first is the light finger touch teasing on ur body without oil to build up the pleasure. Then followed by the oiled sensual hdly to bring you to Mount Fuji. When eruption is imminent, she will slow down, cover up ur arse with a towel and start “molesting” ur manhood underneath gently. This sensation is hard to describe and just like ur gf secretly stroking ur manhood with ur shorts on. It’s definitely not for the faint hearted
yeah her HDLY is quite fixed, but still unbeatable imo. Suckling her boobs and nips while she gently jerks you off is an experience.

Good to know that she's constantly trying to improve. Not sure if I will ever RTM.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
not only is it annoying... it is awkward as well when my SO sees the text on my phone.
Not a wise idea to book using your main line...
highly advised to change your main number. Those texts will keep coming in even if you stopped booking.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
I think many bro did advance booking 1 day ahead to secure a session, then on the the actual day, the ML will tell u booking cancel without any valid reason. This will make bro very frustrated and last minute booking of good ML is difficult. End up waste money on other not so good ML due to the urge. I saw some postings on yuki/carol aeroplane bro last minute. Don't know whether true or not, but this will alert us.
I've been aeroplaned by Carol/Yuki before. But she usually informs quite in advanced. But well, every AP ML sure will aeroplane. Up to us to decide if the risk (of frustration) is worth the try.

That being said, I was regular only in the past, before she became too popular. Only visited once as she started the whole Nuru thing. And then never again as there was no chance.

I'd see if I can get a slot with her again. If can't then can't lor...there are others.
Old 14-07-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Tried Ke-er / Bao er from SLG

Overall good service , got the 1hour you pay for , massage is nothing out of the world , it's good and strong thats all , sensual is also nothing special except for the fact her tits are made for BF. Face is young milf face (7-8/10 depending on ur preferrence)

Safe bet for massage and release. Heard she is staying for about a year
Visited her twice when she was last here. Fail safe for a bf. IMO her boobs better than Laura. First time bf with her i worried i will shoot onto her face. Will likely visit her again soon.
Old 14-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I've been aeroplaned by Carol/Yuki before. But she usually informs quite in advanced. But well, every AP ML sure will aeroplane. Up to us to decide if the risk (of frustration) is worth the try.

That being said, I was regular only in the past, before she became too popular. Only visited once as she started the whole Nuru thing. And then never again as there was no chance.

I'd see if I can get a slot with her again. If can't then can't lor...there are others.
😂😂😂 Now I’m actually quite appeased for not getting any replies after several times of attempt since she’s back from break. The fond memories of her wrapping her legs onto me and grinding still lingers in the head.

Perhaps it’s time to start joining the arduous queue of few days advanced booking for Aini.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Is she still active? Adele
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1