The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Thanks to alwaysalone for adding my points. Thanks also to those who continue to show support

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 07-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Olivia#2: Public Indecency (Part 1 of 2)

After having met Stephanie and being introduced into the world of sex I became really horny. I decided to use a social networking app called "Are You Interested".

The app was filled with many pinoys and fake profiles but I came across one that sorta stood out.

Her name was Olivia and she had a round but cute face. Her profile was filled with selfies of herself up close on her bed. I decided to drop her a message.

Me: Hey, may I get to know you? Nice selfies!

Olivia: Sure

We got to talking, we chatted for about a week and then we hit the topic on sex..

Me: So what's the wildest thing that you've ever done in sex?

Olivia: Err.. sucking a guy in public

Wow! Upon hearing this, I was really intrigued and wanted to get to know her even more. The idea of doing any sexual act in public was a real turn on for me.

Me: So where do the guys normally shoot?

Olivia: In my mouth..(Wow, Da Yum!)

We finally decided to meet up one day for clubbing. Back then when "Double O" was still operating at Robertson Walk.

I sat at the curb side opposite the club waiting for Olivia and her friend to show up. I didn't want to rush her or get angry cause it might ruin the first impression.

30 mins passed, 60 mins passed, 90 mins passed. Finally she showed up with her friend.

Olivia is Singaporean Chinese, has a curvy figure and was wearing a body hugging dark purple dress which showed off her C cups.

Her brownish golden hair was let down at shoulder length. She wore eye liner which really matched her outfit for some reason.

Olivia: Sorry we're late! This is my friend Dawnice.

Dawnice: Hi

Me: Hi, it's alright let's go inside. You can make it up to me later (I was a bit pissed off but was trying not to show it)

We paid the cover charge and entered the club. We headed to the bar where we got 3 drinks each as it was dirt cheap. We shot them all down and headed to the dance floor.

Danced as per normal on the dance floor and Olivia grinded me. Soon it was time to head back home and we all shared a cab. In the cab I privately texted Olivia.

Me: Do you want to know how you can make it up to me?

Olivia: How?

Me: Hmm... I've feeling a bit horny now..

Olivia: Oh.. but now where can we go?

Me: Well I always wanted to try getting sucked in public..

Olivia: Okay just give me some time later to freshen up

Olivia and I got off together and said bye to Dawnice. We headed up the lift together.

Olivia: Wait here. I'll go freshen up then come back.

Me: Okay..

<To Be Continued>

Old 07-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more....
Old 08-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 9
DewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to behold

DewNaSing
here to support.. thanks for sharing..
Old 08-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 8
BuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS, support
Old 08-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
materialgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written TS .... please update soon!
Old 08-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
koolbiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 08-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Freshened up already or have u got your hands currently full ?
Old 09-04-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Freshened up already or have u got your hands currently full ?
Guess you'll have to wait for someone to up my points to find out . Each time someone ups then I will post the next story

Old 09-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 8
deepandslow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeepandslow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post
Guess you'll have to wait for someone to up my points to find out . Each time someone ups then I will post the next story
If you want to write then go ahead and not demand points to continue writing.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepandslow View Post
If you want to write then go ahead and not demand points to continue writing.
Hmm..I am actually teasing when I say that. However I also do feel appreciated when people up my points to show support as it also motivates me to write and share more.

I come and support you on your thread when you being attacked and this is what happens..Hiaz..I even upped your points to show support to you too. I came here to make friends and to share but guess not everyone feels that way...

Originally Posted by deepandslow
Why you no up my points? Already broke 10000 view record

Old 09-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sabrinab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm on tonight and nervous. Find me first. If you don't see me hit refresh a few times. Message SabrinaB with "sbsfg" and I'll hook you up!!
Old 09-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Olivia#2: Public Indecency (Part 2 of 2)

I walked up and down the stairs and recced the area to decide where would be good for us to get it on. I waited for another 15 minutes, still no reply.

Due to the alcohol I really had the urge to pee and there wasn't a toilet nearby. I decided to water someone's potted plant. Whoops

I decided to text her. This Olivia really testing my patience sia! (I played it cool though, didn't want to show my frustration, I'll just take it out on her later when she is sucking me).

Me: Hey, are you nearly done?

Olivia: Yeah, Give me another few mins.

Me: Okay

Olivia finally appeared after 10 mins, she had taken a shower but was still wearing her clubbing outfit. We headed up to the top floor.

If her neighbour opened their door they would see us but it was already 3am so I doubt they would.

We started to pet and moved on to kissing. She was a really good kisser but I was really horny and I wanted to vent my frustration on her mouth.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her downwards towards my bulging dick.

Olivia was kneeling on the floor with her head in front of my crotch, I had my back against the wall with my front facing the stairs to keep a look out.

She slowly unzipped my jeans, she then pulled down my underwear and revealed my erect shaft. She gave it a few rubs before she inserted it into her big succulent mouth.

I only felt pleasure as she sucked me, I put a hand on her head and turned her face up towards me so I could see her slutty face as she sucked me.

I decided to punish her for her tardiness earlier, I pushed my shaft all the way in, in an attempt to deep throat her and make her choke.

To my surprise, she took it in easily (she must have gotten a lot of practice). I shoved my shaft into her mouth and pounded her face a few times.

Suddenly there was a sound from below. I quickly zipped up my jeans and Olivia stood up. I walked down to investigate. I saw a gate close. Someone must have came home, we were safe.

We decided to continue and Olivia started licking my balls. "Awww..." I let out a soft grunt as she skilfully licked my balls.

She used a lot of tongue but with just the right amount of licks and touches. I continued deep throating her as well, my dick went in and out of her well lubricated mouth.

It was already about 20 minutes. Although I was amazed at her stamina, I decided that it was time for me to cum and she had been punished enough, plus it was really risky doing it in public.

I grabbed her head with both arms and started slamming my dick against the back of her throat.

"Awwwwwwww..." I released my hot white load into her mouth and she obediently remained still to receive every last drop.

Olivia then swallowed all of my cum and then took out a tissue packet to wipe her mouth dry. I got changed and I sent her to her doorstep before we hugged good night.

I walked towards the street to get a cab with a smile on my face..

<The End>

Achievement Unlocked: Getting a blow job in public

Old 13-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Gerald&Seraphina#CS-1: My First Swing (Part 1)

Beverly and I had been dating for about a month now. The sex was nice but I was pretty curious about trying a 4some MMFF or a Couple Swing as it was on my bucket list.

(It's not for everyone as most guys might get jealous seeing their partner get fucked by another guy and can't handle it. The plus side is, you do get to try another girl.)

Me: The last time you had a 3some with the Korean couple, did you like it?

Beverly: Yeah it was pretty nice but I always wanted to try a 4some

Me: Hmm..So if I can find another couple, would you wanna try?

Beverly: Sure, but I want to see their photos first.

Me: Of course!

That night I browsed threads on forums but I couldn't find a suitable couple. I then tried online platforms to browse adverts but no luck. However, browsing was not in vain as I observed what some adverts were lacking.

Beverly and I discussed about how we should go about posting an advert and we even brain stormed about how we should not openly circulate our face pics and to use nick names to protect our identity.

I decided to use the name Clark (like Superman) and she decided to use the name Victoria (like Victoria Beckham).

We wanted to keep our social life and sex life separate.

We spent sometime constructing our own advert before finally posting it.

A good advert filters out the time wasters and unsuitable couples too as you can ask for the required information.

I got quite a few messages but none were suitable and some gave off bad vibes. A few nights later I finally got a message...

Gerald: Hey there, you both seem like a nice couple. We are a Singaporean Chinese Couple in our early 20s. We haven't swung before but we are willing to go all the way if we get along. I'm 169cm/67kg while she is 163cm/48kg. (Whaoo.. those seem like really good measurements for the girl.)

Me: Hi, you sound like a really nice couple too. Is it alright to exchange clear full bodied pictures with faces showing so that we can see if there is a mutual attraction to one another? I'm Clark btw. How should I address you?

Gerald: I'm Gerald and my partner is Seraphina. Sure. Here you go, awaiting yours in return. *sends photo*

Me: Whao you both look really cute together! Here you go, as promised. *sends photo over* Oh my partner's name is Victoria. Let me check if she is alright with the both of you but there is a high chance she will say yes.

Gerald: Thanks! Sure I'll check with Seraphina too.

Me: Hey! Check out this young couple. They seem really nice and cute! *sends photo*

Beverly: Oh whao they are! Finally a cute couple. How old are they?

Me: Around our age. So I take that as a yes? We could do drinks first and see how it goes.

Beverly: Yes, let's.

Me: Hey, good news. Victoria said yes. Let me know if Seraphina and yourself are alright with us. We could do drinks first to get to know one another better. It's our first time but we shld be alright to go all the way if there is chemistry.

Gerald: Seraphina said yes and I'm definitely alright with you both. Yes, Drinks first sounds good. Are you both free this weekend?

Me: We are only free next weekend, let's keep in touch till then.

The next day..

Gerald: Hey Seraphina would like to chat with you on whatsapp to get to know you better. Can I give her your number?

Me: Sure, why not? That's a good idea actually. I'll ask Victoria if she is alright with that too. (Take note, this is actually a rookie mistake and I should never have agreed.)

I checked with Beverly and she gave me the green light. We exchanged our partner's contact numbers.

Seraphina: Hey . Seraphina here!

Me: Oh hey! You look really cute in your picture, I really like your smile

Seraphina: Thanks! You look really cute too. Oh erm, I have tattoos on my back. I hope that's okay? X(

Me: I love tattoos! I have a fetish for girls with tattoos. Can I see?

Seraphina: Great! *sends over photo* I smoke. I hope you don't mind. So what's your favourite position?

Me: I don't smoke but I don't mind if you do. Lazy doggy. What's yours?

Seraphina: Mines doggy style. What's lazy doggy?

Me: I'll show you when we meet up

Seraphina: Haha.. naughty arh someone.

We continued chatting over the next few days, each time I talked to her I felt really turned on and would always have a bulge in my pants.

Beverly texted Gerald too and she would show me their conversations and I would show her mine. We eventually set a date and time to meet up for the weekend.

<To Be Continued>

Old 13-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here, great read.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1