The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Careful don't be con... A lot of them are Romanians or Moldovans which I find to be the least attractive.
U will find majority of those working in fkk clubs are also from Romania. Find them to be the biggest turn off.
This is blunt wrong! FKKs as well as other establishments in Germany would be empty without the girls from Romania. And many of those non-gypsy girls are beautiful, nice, well educated, good English speaking young ladies who just have the bad luck to be born in a country with no current future for them now! Pick them carefully and you will have the treat of your live.

Aleman
Old 26-10-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
This is blunt wrong! FKKs as well as other establishments in Germany would be empty without the girls from Romania. And many of those non-gypsy girls are beautiful, nice, well educated, good English speaking young ladies who just have the bad luck to be born in a country with no current future for them now! Pick them carefully and you will have the treat of your live.

Aleman
Of course u are entitled to your own opinion..
What I stated was through my experiences I encountered from my visits to Fkk Palace n Oase in Frankfurt over the past few years.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to the FKKs in frankfurt and Artemis in berlin this june. It was world cup during that time and the girls were so frustrated when the games were on.

The majority of the ones in frankfurt were romanian.

Artemis had a bit of variety, i remember taking mandy over 3 times who was Austrian i believe (She lied about being german). Pale skin and really pink pussy/tits.

Had a russian by the name of Gigi who seriously DID look like Gigi hadid. However the girls sometimes lie about their origins. I saw Gigi hanging out with moldovan girls so she could very well be a molodovan.

In frankfurt i tried FKK Oase, Sharks, Mainhatten and Palace. I would say 70% plus are romanian.

Line up was pretty bad at that time as the girls told me that many have gone back home in June.

Sharks was definitely the best one there as the facilities were new and plenty of girls. I actually went back there 4 times as i was staying in Darmstadt. I had this pale romanian girl called Mina several times. She had this cute 18 year old goth girl look. Her service was pretty good as she definitely knows how to fuck. Her eye contact when she gives you BJ and when you doggy her (She turns around and gives you the take me look) is a killer. She liked me a lot and gave me her number.

Fkk Oase is for those who like outdoor activities. You can fuck outdoor under these tents and also fuck on this tall aztec style building. I remembered everyone looking at this punter and a chick having a go at the top. The line up there was quite bad on a saturday (but could be my luck) and ended up only taking one and decided to head to FKK palace.

Fkk palace was the worst imo. The girls were so pushy and line up was poor . I ended up leaving the place in 1 hour after giving up waiting for a decent punt. I didn't even eat the food since i was full from Oase.

Fkk Mainhatten was surprisingly decent. Small joint but i did find 2 gems there. One of them was the prettiest chick i had in the trip. Croatian girl by the name of Helena. Beautiful pussy and great attitude.

Quite a number of them told me they love asian guys (especially Japanese) cos they are not as stingy as the europeans who are very demanding. I did hear one girl complain about Indians who can be quite stingy they would even ask for 5$ euro discount lmao.
Old 26-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

By the way i'm heading back to Germany in late march - early april next year.

When i was at sharks i met this swiss guy who was very experienced and he told me to try out goldentime in Dusseldorf which was the best one he went to. I enquired about amsterdam and he just said its shit, don't go there. Apparently over in Dusseldorf there is not as high percentage of romanians. There is also Fkk LivingRoom, Oceans and Dolce Vita to check out.

Will also head to Cologne to try out Pascha the mega brothel (Heard mixed reviews) and FKK Samya which is not bad i heard.

A few of these Fkk's are a bit far out... so having a car is quite useful. FKK Oase was in a rural area and i gave up trying to reach FKK World which was in Giesen. I might rent a car this time around but not so confident to drive there as it is opposite to where i am staying.

Anyway, if there any bros here that are heading there or wish to head there can let me know. I work in Australia but am taking SIA to Frankfurt->Cologne->Dusseldorf->Frankfurt.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
I had this pale romanian girl called Mina several times. She had this cute 18 year old goth girl look. Her service was pretty good as she definitely knows how to fuck. Her eye contact when she gives you BJ and when you doggy her (She turns around and gives you the take me look) is a killer. She liked me a lot and gave me her number.
I took Mina several times too. And her good friend flat-chested Inka even more times.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There is also Fkk LivingRoom, Oceans and Dolce Vita to check out.

Will also head to Cologne to try out Pascha the mega brothel (Heard mixed reviews) and FKK Samya
Dolce Vita is hopeless now. Don't bother. Living Room is good. Take note that girls are not naked in the Dusseldorf clubs, nor in Samya.

For naked girls, go to Babylon near Cologne if you have a car.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
I took Mina several times too. And her good friend flat-chested Inka even more times.
Is inka the long red hair one? Mina's housemate works there too. They live in Mainz.Can't remember the name. Curly hair one. Quite cute.

That is a bummer. I've always prefer them naked so you get what you see. Same thing for goldentime?
Old 27-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is inka the long red hair one?
Yes, the redhead. To me, she is better than Mina.
Old 27-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is a bummer. I've always prefer them naked so you get what you see. Same thing for goldentime?
Not nude at goldentime. Maybe 1 or 2 might be nude. 1 or 2 topless. Rest in bikini and lingerie. The way to tell whether girls are nude is to see whether the word FKK is in the name of the club. All the Frankfurt area clubs are called FKKs, so is Babylon in Cologne. Those in Dusseldorf are named 'Sauna clubs', hence not nude.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blacknight168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guy ....any good recommendation in Frankfurt as travel next week
Old 03-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mechcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'm planning to do Oktoberfest 2019 and is hoping to include FKK visits as part of the trip.

Because Oktoberfest would be in Munich (don't seem to be near the places suggested), I would appreciate it if any bros have any advice on how I can pull this off smoothly.

Also, any bros have experience with the scene in Switzerland (I'm considering either Zurich or Lucerne as part of my sightseeing phase after Oktoberfest)? Thank you!
Old 06-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Pros and cons. Exp entey prices, crowded. But more girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechcow View Post
Hi Bros,

I'm planning to do Oktoberfest 2019 and is hoping to include FKK visits as part of the trip.

Because Oktoberfest would be in Munich (don't seem to be near the places suggested), I would appreciate it if any bros have any advice on how I can pull this off smoothly.

Also, any bros have experience with the scene in Switzerland (I'm considering either Zurich or Lucerne as part of my sightseeing phase after Oktoberfest)? Thank you!
Old 07-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechcow View Post
Nothing in Lucerne. Best club in Zurich is Globe. But price of girls there is about double that in German FKKs.
Only decent FKK in Munich is Sunshine which being small will be packed during Oktoberfest. Suggest you go to FKK Colosseum in Augsburg which is about 1/2 hour away by train. To get there, get the Bayern day ticket which is cheap at only 23 euros for whole day use (except morning peak hours)
Old 07-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Nothing in Lucerne. Best club in Zurich is Globe. But price of girls there is about double that in German FKKs.
Only decent FKK in Munich is Sunshine which being small will be packed during Oktoberfest. Suggest you go to FKK Colosseum in Augsburg which is about 1/2 hour away by train. To get there, get the Bayern day ticket which is cheap at only 23 euros for whole day use (except morning peak hours)
just for the experience, Globe is the place to go in Zurich ? entry is like $135 SGD...damn ex.

Any FKK near Ingolstadt worth going ? thanks. or just go to FKK colosseum ?
Old 07-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
just for the experience, Globe is the place to go in Zurich ? entry is like $135 SGD...damn ex.
Any FKK near Ingolstadt worth going ? thanks. or just go to FKK colosseum ?
Yes, Globe is the best FKK in Zurich. There are 2 other FKKs in Zurich: but FFK Swiss Dietikon has only 1/2 the number of girls, while in FKK Bumsalp the girls are not nude.
There is FKK Hawaii in Ingolstadt. But girls there wear bikinis or lingeries. In Colosseum, they are fully nude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1