The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iahn1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Couple Spa

Hi Senior bros,

Would like to get your advise. I am planning to bring my wife for a couple spa. I have googled it, but somehow I don't find any of them will end up in a 'private time' in the Jacuzzi or something similar to that (e.g. they leave the couple in a Jacuzzi or pool room by themselves for few hours). Any senior bros can tell me if there is such place in Singapore? or maybe Batam?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexy0181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Couple Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by iahn1999 View Post
Hi Senior bros,

Would like to get your advise. I am planning to bring my wife for a couple spa. I have googled it, but somehow I don't find any of them will end up in a 'private time' in the Jacuzzi or something similar to that (e.g. they leave the couple in a Jacuzzi or pool room by themselves for few hours). Any senior bros can tell me if there is such place in Singapore? or maybe Batam?

Thanks in advance!
Batam holiday inn hotel
Old 11-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is this spa at The Cathay who offer couple spa, but dk if they will give you alone time or not. Sadly, didnt get the chance to try it out before...

Can google search element spa couple treament
Old 12-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

You can try life spa at the building behind 313 Somerset. The last time I went to the couple room there is a Jacuzzi in the massage room. I didn't try the Jacuzzi so I dont know how long they allow for private time.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Can try afond spa at chinatown. I think they also have a branch at holland village.

They will tell you how much time you can enjoy the jacuzzi before they come in. Usually about 20 min. It is written in the packages.

Had a great time last time when I brought a friend for couple massage. Made love while in the jacuzzi.

Just take note of the time. They have a clock in the room too.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

How come all the price so ex one... lol...
Old 12-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Hi there,

Check this out. https://www.ikedaspa.com/promotions/

I went with my gf. Took the dip + scrub+ couple massage. Enter the room with attached big tub(designed to be like a jap tub). They did the scrub for us and then leave us to bathe and wash away the scrubbed. They also informed us that they will returned in half an hours time so as you can dipped in the hot tub. So immediately after washup. We went to dip in the tub. My gf, gave me a bbbj and I cumm inside her mouth while I am sat at the edge of the tub. Didn't penetrated her becos she is on code red and she had a Tampon inserted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iahn1999 View Post
Hi Senior bros,

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

There are many out there which offer massage with Jacuzzi...
You may want to google out... Too many to list...

My preferably is TheRetreat at Changi Village. Sea-Facing whirlpool ^^

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 12-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iahn1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all bros, thanks for your inputs. will plan to try at least one of them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1