The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I like to flash...

Waiting for more updates with Lisa
Old 02-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After this first hi hello, next couple of days was just exchanging smile and waving.. things were not moving fast as I expected. Lisa was bit shy or may be waiting for me to step forward. One day she met me at lift, just came back with grocery. We both went into lift and couple of people also entered lift with some atuff. I think some tenant in my floor was on move. Because of that stuff, specially wardrobe Lisa was forced to come near to me. I was standing in one corner and Lisa almost cling to my body with back to me. Because of wardrobe private area was created. Her protruding butt were gently touching my croach. As lift started, wardrobe moved little bit, and I extended my hands under her arms to support wardrobe. My hands were now on wardrobe to avoid falling on us and she had moved further back to cling me. It was like i hugged her behind. Wardrobe moved little further and now my hands felt more soft touch.... what was that? Oh my god, her soft tender boobs were getting pressed by my both hands... i felt so good... infact it aroused me and now my little brother started getting harder. Till now it was resting between Lisa's soft butt cheecks....
She felt this hardness and looked up to me... i know she was helpless so am I to move aside..
Lift took some time to reach ground but it looked like eternal time I enjoyed touch of her soft body....
Continue........
Old 02-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

nice...

pls continue...
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also like being naked at home and hope someone sees.. haha
. Keep it up
Old 05-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
z123z is Cool - loads of Potential

I too like to be naked around the house especially after a nice shower.
You will feel the freedom and give your little bro breathing space
Old 05-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes yes.. haha.. great minds think a:like.. wahaha
Old 07-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Continue....
I was so aroused with this incident that my Cock was full erected and bulge was seen in my pant. It would look very bad to go out like that so i strolled around my block. it took 20 mins to calm down.
after I bought food when I was coming back I saw her too coming back with Grocery. wow what a co-incidence. I waved hello and so she too. This was pretty exciting after last encounter.
Lisa : Hi Sir
Me : Hi nice to see you again.
Lisa playing with her phone somewhat frustrated..
Me: What happened?
Lisa : My phone not working properly...
Me: Let me see...
I took her phone and started checking it. She stood next to me looking into phone so close that her boobs were pressed against my hand. not sure if deliberately or unknowingly but i was enjoying. Somehow it started working and i handed over to her. she thanked me and get out of lift. i offered to carry some of her bags till her unit.
When I finished my food, i came out in to find she was watering plants wearing nice white dress. leaned forward showing nice cleavage and her boobs. I walked towards her. She realized i am staring at her down blouse.
Lisa : Hi Sir.
Me: Hi. nice plants. you really take care of them.
Lisa : thanks sir.
Now she squat to clean floor around pot. i also sat down to discover her position was something odd exposing her panty. red hearts on white background. wow i could not believe my luck. its like 10-15 seconds i kept staring shamelessly.My little brother started growing harder.she stood up now so I too. She looked at my bulge and giggled and went in side to wash her hands.
when she came back, i could see her dress was so transparent that i could see her boobs and dark colored nipples and down there panty with red hearts. My mouth was wide open and cock standing up.
She came out started chatting in veranda.
She was standing beside me touching my body. it was nice weather as just had rain. enjoying cool breeze. My floor is high floor faced to ground but from ground its not clearly seen my floor due to trees. She pointed me to tree showing me bird nest.
Lisa : How beautiful are those birds together. I wish i also have life partner take care of me.
Me : where? i can not see them. (Just lie)
Lisa : see that branch. there there...
Me: Still can not see. may be i see from your angle.
I moved on her behind. I almost embraced her from behind to come to her level and her angle.
Me : where is it?
Lisa : th.. the... there...
Me: wow. I wish i could also have partner like that...
I was almost rubbing my cheeks with her cheeks, and rubbing my hard cock on her butt. she was first stunned but then she also started enjoying it.
Lisa : sssssss....ssss.. somebody will see us.
Me: nobody on floor don't worry.
and started rubbing more. Slowly my hands went up on her soft boobs over her top. squeezed them gently.
Lisa : ahhhh... sssss......
now I slowly put my hand inside her top to find her hard nipples. ohhhh... i started playing with them...
Old 07-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

her nipples were hard and while i was playing with boobs.. in between i was pinching them. I know lisa was enjoying it... with her soft moan.. i was getting more aroused with her moan and start rubbing my hard dick on her butts.
after couple of mins of squeezing, pinching her boobs.. I turned her face towards me and planted gentle kiss on her lips.Her eyes were closed. My hands now run down to her butts to squeeze them and now i again planted my lips on her lips. This time more longer. Her lips parted little bit. I took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked it. then upper lip and then both for smooching. She opened her lips further and I inserted my tongue in to her mouth to play with her tongue. More deep i was smooching more tightly i was squeezing her butt. I kept on smooching while I moved my hands to front to rub her thighs. slowly she parted them and I put my hand in her panty. first touch to her pussy. She shivered a bit as it was unexpected. Oh wow her pussy was clean shaved. I went in further. Both of us were deeply drown into each other.
suddenly we hear Lift sound. Doors opened floor down and we heard some footsteps coming to our floors. Lisa pushed me aside and ran into unit. ohhh Shit what do I do.. even if I run into my unit, that person will see My bulge. ohh Fuck.. i am caught... suddenly I had idea and bent towards veranda wall as if I standing there for smoke.. My eyes shut down tightly.... and I heard big Hiiiieeeee....

It was Shirley stood few steps away. I saw up and she almost run and jumped on me and gave me smooch like long lost lovers......
Old 07-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1